Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (620844 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wzurine: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Does Approval mails drop on weekends?
29/12/2019 was a Sunday?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wzurine:
Does Approval mails drop on weekends?
29/12/2019 was a Sunday?

DSS......I greet you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CoracleNG: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Coldie:
If u want to withdraw ur BA money. From fintiba or coracle u need to book an appointment from consular services.

For everybody that wants to do that. This would be helpful one day to smbodi

This is false.

For Coracle:

If an applicant's visa is granted and he arrives germany, s/he simply needs to upload their IBAN details together with the city registration (Anmeldung) to their portal. In cases where the person hasn't registered with the city authority, they can send the page of their passport with the immigration stamp at the point of arrival.

If the visa application is unsuccessful, they just need to send the decision letter from the Consulate to the Coracle official email and the refund process would be initiated. Depending on the method of funding, extra information might be demanded from the applicant.

Regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Gbambor:
Lol oga wetin you dey talk ni ....abeg drop your contact nake we link

Pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obi0210: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello Coldie,
I too I'm cat B and I recently just applied for AD with the consulate. How long does it usually take to get an appointment as my school resumption date is April 1.
Please enlighten me on this process.

Thanks.
Coldie:

Me self I surprise o.

I have this feeling the embassy is playing a fast one on cat B applicant's, cause it took me only 3 days to get an AD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Obi0210:
Hello Coldie,
I too I'm cat B and I recently just applied for AD with the consulate. How long does it usually take to get an appointment as my school resumption date is April 1.

Thanks.
There's no exact time from. But going with the recent trend it can take months.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Luxiana19(f): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello.
Please, is there someone that can help me take a look and critique my motivation letter for bremen. Course is International relations.

Will really appreciate it a lot, thanks in adv
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by frostfr89: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello Coldie,
please when did you apply, because it seems there is no measurement for this AD for CAT B. Did you book for Masters or Bachelor .Please kindly feedback
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Obi0210:
Hello Coldie,

Thanks.

What start date did you use
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
I am new here, Is ZAB certificate evaluation required for a Masters degree in a German University? I have a Bsc and would like to know if my degree has to be evaluated to know if its equivalent to a German Bsc degree. I want to apply for a masters program.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
frostfr89:
Hello Coldie,
please when did you apply, because it seems there is no measurement for this AD for CAT B. Did you book for Masters or Bachelor .Please kindly feedback
I have not gotten any date o don't know what u are talking about. My oda booking was wrong booking
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tom77(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year house, wish you all a fruitful year ahead.
Please what are the documents needed for student visa? (for those who have gone)
Lastly what type of birth certificate do they need, I have national population commission and declaration of age?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oh! Now there is a CoracleNG?
Are you really representing Coracle here or this is just a username you decide to choose?
I would like to know so i can continue with my comment.
Really waiting for your response.

Cheers!

CoracleNG:

This is false.

For Coracle:

If an applicant's visa is granted and he arrives germany, s/he simply needs to upload their IBAN details together with the city registration (Anmeldung) to their portal. In cases where the person hasn't registered with the city authority, they can send the page of their passport with the immigration stamp at the point of arrival.

If the visa application is unsuccessful, they just need to send the decision letter from the Consulate to the Coracle official email and the refund process would be initiated. Depending on the method of funding, extra information might be demanded from the applicant.

Regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tom77(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year house! Please can anyone who has gone for the visa interview, list the documents required for student visa, and also what type of birth certificate do they need for the visa, I have national population commission and declaration of age?

Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
shantelleasante:
Why the people nor dey ever come here come talk with their mouth? Why is it only people that know people dey come talk?
and you think everybody dey Nairaland what am I gonna gain in lieing followers? Or Olympic medal. Or what I don't understand what you mean

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by luminouz(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Luxiana19:
Hello.
Please, is there someone that can help me take a look and critique my motivation letter for bremen. Course is International relations.

Will really appreciate it a lot, thanks in adv
I'd be happy to help...PM me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
The information is on the Germany consulate site...
You will also get a checklist when you are given AD
Tom77:
Happy new year house! Please can anyone who has gone for the visa interview, list the documents required for student visa, and also what type of birth certificate do they need for the visa, I have national population commission and declaration of age?

Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
GabeLegendary:

But how u take know say them go there.. Be like u self go there...
. I am not interested in UK I am just here to encourage people so don't judge me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Interested
JosephAdeoba:
. I am not interested in UK I am just here to encourage people so don't judge me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
frostfr89:
@JosephAdeoba Impressive, but when did they book. I have booked since 27th NOV and I have enrollment date of 5th march
be patience

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by femxy1993(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Season greetings to you all, success is ours this year. Quick one please; regarding the online visa application form, whose name am I to fill in in the reference section, as I have no contact person in Germany except the school admission team?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dumebiotugo: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good evening house...i have a quick question...
if a school writes a mail to the embassy requesting them to prioritize my visa application and give me a date, do you think that can influence them and make them give me a date faster.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by magnificient7: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
dumebiotugo:
Good evening house...i have a quick question...
if a school writes a mail to the embassy requesting them to prioritize my visa application and give me a date, do you think that can influence them and make them give me a date faster.

It's a great idea, but on what basis would your school write to the embassy to give you priority? If the school is giving you a scholarship, that would surely suffice.... Otherwise, I do not think they will do that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bibilucky1: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
magnificient7:

It's a great idea, but on what basis would your school write to the embassy to give you priority? If the school is giving you a scholarship, that would surely suffice.... Otherwise, I do not think they will do that.

What if it's an aptitude test?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toby88: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
I apologize for the error. My AM arrived on the 30/12 not 29/12.

Some pictures to clear all doubts... not that I owe it to you doubting Thomas but like I said in the original post, it’s to keep the faith!

Good luck everyone and again, I apologize.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toby88: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
faithzy:

You applied from Nigeria, because I can see you asking questions if you can apply from Turkey some months ago

Yes, I applied at the embassy in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toby88: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
GabeLegendary:

Congrats to you...
When did u book ?

Thanks... I booked in September

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toby88: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
GabeLegendary:

Congrats to you...
When did u book ?

September

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by priscysylvia: 2:31am On Jan 03, 2020
Please, Is there anyone sending documents to Leibniz University Hannover?

Anyone??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Godsfavor112: 4:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Good morning my people, If you are in Abuja and you’re sending your documents to uniassist,so we can send together to reduce cost.please do call me on 07062909811. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.