Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614526 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
CoracleNG:

Your message isn't clear.

Did you have a bad experience using Coracle?

On the veracity of this account, we've been over it and the MOD of this section has been duly informed about the activities of Coracle on this platform.

This is false, i was not informed about your activities here and i do not encourage anybody to deal with you directly, whoever wants to deal with Corade should do that directly through their official website and not you.

I still believe that you are not a reliable character judging by my deals with you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Phelixblaq(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
justwise:
[/b]

This is false, i was not informed about your activities here and i do not encourage anybody to deal with you directly, whoever wants to deal with Corade should do that directly through their official website and not you.

I still believe that you are not a reliable character judging by my deals with you.

You keep talking all the time. Are we going to tell
You to ban this dude before you do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Phelixblaq:

It's really confusing, why not ban the handle as a MOD or there is something they are not telling us?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2020
Sincerely, I used Coracle, I didn't have any issues, but Coracle having a profile on Naira land is like saying Angela Merkel also has an account here. It is too unbelievable.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by priscysylvia: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2020
Is there anyone sending documents to Leibniz University Hannover?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2020
Hello please I booked for Germany student visa appointment on 5th of November 2019 and I graduated with third class is it proper to book on category B?. And when will I be accepting to have a date?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Hello please I booked for Germany student visa appointment on 5th of November 2019 and I graduated with third class is it proper to book on category B?. And when will I be accepting to have a date?. Please assist thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Zubiemeka:
Hello please I booked for Germany student visa appointment on 5th of November 2019 and I graduated with third class is it proper to book on category B?. And when will I be accepting to have a date?. Please assist thanks
category B is the right choice for u, as for the dates are u for summer or winter? No one can determine the time the dates will come except the German consulate.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uzoway17(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Chuukwudi:

I'm in.

Ruf mich an.

Null Seiben null drei acht null drei sechs fünf sieben acht.

Bro. Good morning! I'm a futoite like you, please I'd like to reach out to you via email or phone number if you don't mind. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by meetgaby: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020
Hello everyone, I am new here and need help to start the processing for admission. A step by step process would help.

And do I need to write a test of English
Interested in studying something alone the line of business .
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2020
meetgaby:
Hello everyone, I am new here and need help to start the processing for admission. A step by step process would help.

And do I need to write a test of English
Interested in studying something alone the line of business .
Thanks
The step by step process is listed on the very first page of this thread.
English Test is not compulsory but will help increase your number of applications.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2020
Chriswazo:

Sassy how far with ur application? Have you date now?
If u haven't, don't perturb, u are entering Germany this summer, am very sure more dates will roll out, no be today d start their Appointment date tension
Thanks bros!! Yes o still awaiting AD but I'm hopeful everything will work out!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Good day NL, pls I want to ask her if someone can change German student visa (when you get to Germany ) to reunion visa if you are having your parents in Germany .. urgent answrs pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

It's really confusing, why not ban the handle as a MOD or there is something they are not telling us?

Phelixblaq:

I have banned him several times here but the supermod made the decision to allow him to continue posting which i disagreed with but have to respect that decision.

I have made my concerns known to the supermod through email and i still maintain that this individual can not be trusted.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexdino: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jaynyra:
Sincerely, I used Coracle, I didn't have any issues, but Coracle having a profile on Naira land is like saying Angela Merkel also has an account here. It is too unbelievable.
Not a fair comparison.

Coracle is a business/financial body whose business affects Nigerians directly or indirectly. Therefore, It makes some sense for them to have a representative assigned to their Nigerian affairs, and this German student thread on nairaland is possibly one of the biggest online presence of their target audience in Nigeria.

I stand to be corrected though.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jubrilx: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
I have a 3.5 on a German scale, what are my chances for an msc and which university will accept that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toby88: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
frostfr89:
@Toby88 , Please when was YOUR AD and what Category did you book for ?

And has your enrollment date passed??

Hi, my appointment date was 29/11/19, category B. My enrollment is 29 -31 January
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
Engrkia:
Watsup bro... Wats d course admitted to
physics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Perrorson: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Its nice to finally find a forum like this..
I'm new here

My GP 3.40 in Nigeria grading system and I will apply for any Electrical engineering related course.. Any advice on which school likely to offer me admission with my low grades and course too..

According to the site of the German consulate, the say that waiting time for students visa will take 10 to 12 months.. Now I ask, how can one sustain his admission for over 12months without being terminated..

Can one book appointment without behove getting admission..
This might help to maximised the period of the 12months of waiting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
The whole 10 and 12 months thingy is no longer on their website
Perrorson:
I'm new here

My GP 3.40 in Nigeria grading system and I will apply for any Electrical engineering related course.. Any advice on which school likely to offer me admission with my low grades and course too..

According to the site of the German consulate, the say that waiting time for students visa will take 10 to 12 months.. Now I ask, how can one sustain his admission for over 12months without being terminated..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
No university my brother grin
jubrilx:

I have a 3.5 on a German scale, what are my chances for an msc and which university will accept that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Skyclub14: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hello guys , i have been following this thread for some months now and have been gathering all my documents together for the winter semester. Got my neco ,degree transcript ,english proficiency letter , my certificate all ready . I made photocopies of all the documents i mentioned all in black and white before taking them to the ministry of justice to notarized them....please i will like to know if that is all i need to send to uni-assist and if it is okay to have them in black and white copies before shipping them out. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Skyclub14: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
one last question good people ... I am applying to 3 universities and only one of them requires uni-assist for their application .. please what do i do ? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nnamdiosang: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
I went to the bank (Union) to inquire about Form A, as I intend to fund BA with it. I was told it can only be used to pay school fees, that I'll need to open a dom. account for BA funding. Has anyone used Form A before for funding, do kindly pm, I need info. on how you went abt it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nnamdiosang: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Skyclub14:
one last question good people ... I am applying to 3 universities and only one of them requires uni-assist for their application .. please what do i do ? Thanks
Application procedure differs, so follow the directive given by each of the university, about their application procedure, on their individual website.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nnamdiosang:
I went to the bank (Union) to inquire about Form A, as I intend to fund BA with it. I was told it can only be used to pay school fees, that I'll need to open a dom. account for BA funding. Has anyone used Form A before for funding, do kindly pm, I need info. on how you went abt it.

forget about any damn form A.

just go to access bank open a euro domicialliary account. you will need two referees with current accounts to do this.

once the account is opened just buy euro from aboki and deposit in it. then tranfer to your fintiba/coracle account. very simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
lexdino:

Not a fair comparison.

Coracle is a business/financial body whose business affects Nigerians directly or indirectly. Therefore, It makes some sense for them to have a representative assigned to their Nigerian affairs, and this German student thread on nairaland is possibly one of the biggest online presence of their target audience in Nigeria.

I stand to be corrected though.

I and my other fellow coracle users have not been notified by Coracle of any representative on nairaland so far. i am not saying this account is Fraud but my advice to any is to deal with coracle officials direct....why would you even need to contact any so-coracle agent on nairaland when when coracle responds to querries very quickly. send them a mail now...in the next 30 minutes you get a response.
send them a mail 30 times, they will respond to you 30 times.......their processes of BA confirmation and pay out could be very annoying and slow but believe me their customer service very wonderful...so there is no need for any agent on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Perrorson:
I'm new here

Your cgpa is not low....You can into any program with it if you write a good motivate' letter and good CV. Go to daad.de you will see a lot of courses for Elect/IT. Also check page 357 of this thread you will see about 12 courses on Elect/IT posted by "glopatra"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hello everyone,

If you will be sending documents to Germany and you don't have money , I will suggest that you use Nipost . Just let them know you want express, it will get to Germany in less than 2weeks.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: jackfj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.