Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621249 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sundaaaaay: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
HighPriest0:

forget about any damn form A.

just go to access bank open a euro domicialliary account. you will need two referees with current accounts to do this.

once the account is opened just buy euro from aboki and deposit in it. then tranfer to your fintiba/coracle account. very simple

Please what about first bank, do you know anyone that that recently use first bank to send money to Fintiba , if yes, please how long did it take to reflect in the block account?
I will really appreciate your feedback. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Moore09: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Greetings and a Happy New Year to you all.

Pls guys I need some help in filling up an MSc application. Particularly the aspect that requires inputing some of my completed courses during my bachelor's, their credits and grades. I do not quite understand what I am expected to fill for "Credits",does the credit here represent the usual Credit Unit of the course i.e 3Units, 4Units etc or the Grade Points earned e.g 15 (A in a 3unit course) or 20 (A in a 4unit course). Then I noticed that the "Grade" is numeric and has provisions for a decimal. I don confuse. Pls anybody conversant with this system of grading should advise me. Pls find attached a screenshot of the page.

Thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jubrilx: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
shantelleasante:
No university my brother grin
If I am apply for an undergraduate, do I use my undergraduate degree to apply and explain to them in my personal statement?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Skyclub14:
one last question good people ... I am applying to 3 universities and only one of them requires uni-assist for their application .. please what do i do ? Thanks
Hello i sent u an email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pls I need help in converting my grades.. I have a 3.6 gp in Nigerian grading system. How do u guys convert it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Also, what's this category A and category B? I am new here, hence the question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
charliesyndrom:
Pls I need help in converting my grades.. I have a 3.6 gp in Nigerian grading system. How do u guys convert it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uzoway17(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ijomobi:

please I needs the material too, and how to register with MOD since their own is cheaper.
am planning to write the exam by mid February
thanks
Please I'm also interested in the IELTS materials too. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dipseet(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
PM me
uzoway17:

Please I'm also interested in the IELTS materials too. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Moore09: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
charliesyndrom:

Follow this link
https://msingermany.co.in/german-grade-calculator/
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uzoway17(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dipseet:
PM me
Done sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
uzoway17:

Bro. Good morning! I'm a futoite like you, please I'd like to reach out to you via email or phone number if you don't mind. Thanks

Send me a PM. I reply promptly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jacknn: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pls do anybodi av any idea on where to certify his/her certificate(waec,transcript, BSC,etc) in Warri,Delta state..and can any high court do it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dipseet(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Perrorson: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Thanks I appreciate your response
SOLARPOWER1:

Your cgpa is not low....You can into any program with it if you write a good motivate' letter and good CV. Go to daad.de you will see a lot of courses for Elect/IT. Also check page 357 of this thread you will see about 12 courses on Elect/IT posted by "glopatra"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Perrorson: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Category A is for first class and second class upper graduate while category B is for second class lower and third class graduate
charliesyndrom:
Also, what's this category A and category B? I am new here, hence the question

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uzoway17(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dipseet:
https://ielts.ng/prepare-for-ielts/free-ielts-practice-tests/
Check d link above
And ur mail
Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Perrorson:
Category A is for first class and second class upper graduate while category B is for second class lower and third class graduate
Thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uzoway17(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Chuukwudi:

Send me a PM. I reply promptly.
Done
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
charliesyndrom:

Thanks alot
If I should add to his contribution, if you've graduated before 2017, you are in category B, whether first class or second class upper.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dipseet(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Always welcome

uzoway17:

Thank you very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dipseet(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Check below link..

https://ielts.ng/take-ielts/how-to-apply/?gclid=CjwKCAiAjMHwBRAVEiwAzdLWGG3TS8tdyvGdKQd8yMr-GymVOE74Bq6XooYUjgj_pHJOBGetMlzr3xoCE_gQAvD_BwE

Ijomobi:

please I needs the material too, and how to register with MOD since their own is cheaper.
am planning to write the exam by mid February
thanks

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 12:03am On Jan 05, 2020
Yes apply for another bsc ..you will definetly get admission.. Good lucks
jubrilx:

If I am apply for an undergraduate, do I use my undergraduate degree to apply and explain to them in my personal statement?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Thank you very much for your response.

With all due respect, I would like to state that your organization in Germany is NOT professional and NOT competent.

If I have any close person wanting to open a blocked account I will advise NOT to use Coracle.

I am still having a very bad experience using your company and its not changed since October. Please note, even if this is my own experience, many other people whom I have related with over here in Germany also have one issue or the other. Not to say that everyone using your company has issues, but many do and it all bores down to the fact that your company does not have organization not standard.

Once again, I will put this here so that anybody planning to open a blocked account can read what really is going on.

I arrived in October to Germany and informed Coracle i wanted to increase my blocked account to 10,236 since I came in with 8840. I returned the first payout they sent to me the same day and sent the balance to make it 10,236. A few days later, I got the confirmation mail of 10,236 on 4th November.

After series of back and forth mails, shouting and crying I got my first payout 20th November. I was lucky to have paid for my accommodation and insurance of October and November before I left Nigeria, if not, I would have been stranded and really frustrated. They kept lying that they had initiated the transfer and that they have issues with their bank. I could not buy winter jackets and shoes because I had no money.
The pay out was NOT complete, they had only paid me 720 X 2 = 1440 instead of 853 X 2 = 1706. After series of mails, they said they would effect it during December payout.

Since they do not have a platform where you can check how much is remaining in your blocked account (Unlike other ones) I wrote to them to send me a statement of my account with them for me to be sure we are both on the same page, low and behold, they sent me a wrong value. I was shocked, but thankfully, I also have a local excel sheet where I keep all transactions. I made a screenshot of this and sent to them, then they argued again. I mailed them again, they checked and corrected the value. That was when it dawned on me that they are not organized.

A few days later, I got notification from my school that my stipend had been paid two weeks earlier into my blocked account mistakenly. I was shocked why Coracle did not inform me of any deposit since 2 weeks back. I mailed them and they confirmed they got the money.
But, why did you not inform me? No reply.
Ok, how do I get this money since it is not a blocked money? No reply.
It took me another 2 weeks of mails and calls, before they agreed to send it.
Since early December, up till this moment of typing this, I have not received the money. Once again, they said they initiated it and their bank has issues.
My December and January payouts are still 720 and not the 853 which they said they would correct, it has still NOT been corrected.

The annoying thing is that, they hang up calls whenever you call them. You can send 20 mails before you get a response to 1. Their customer care is very wack and the whole organization is nothing to behold.

I am still on this case and trying to get my money, so if you read this story, please, take time to think before you decide which way to go.
Some of my classmates are using them without any hassles, while some are also having issues.
There are no organizations without issues, but are they ready to solve the issue? With Coracle, its hard.

Sometimes, I have to beg my classmate who is a German to speak with them maybe they would respect a local citizen.

So, here is my story and I hope you it ends well. But, I would not want anyone to also go through what I have gone through.

@CoracleNG, you can ask "Jules" in your German office since he is the only person that sometimes picks my calls or replies my mails.

Tell your organization to fix up because your name is not being sung well.

Cheers!

CoracleNG:

The handler of this account represents Coracle GmbH.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 12:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Thank you for the headsup.
I actually do not intend with dealing with him or anyone. I just wanted to quote him/her and let people know what Coracle really is.

justwise:

Deal with him at your own peril, deal with Coracle directly and not this ID.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 5:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Jacknn:
Pls do anybodi av any idea on where to certify his/her certificate(waec,transcript, BSC,etc) in Warri,Delta state..and can any high court do it?
Yes you can use the the high court
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jacknn: 6:34am On Jan 05, 2020
GabeLegendary:

Yes you can use the the high court

Thanks..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jubrilx: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2020
precious225:
Yes apply for another bsc ..you will definetly get admission.. Good lucks
Do I need to write ielts or tofel, since I will use my bsc to apply for another bsc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2020
IELTS/TOEFL increases your chances to wide range of courses...you can also use EPL( letter from your HOD or Registrar that states that your undergraduate courses was thought in English language)
jubrilx:

Do I need to write ielts or tofel, since I will use my bsc to apply for another bsc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.