Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (620349 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sedatylo:
Guys please is FedEx same as red star ? The prepaid envelope I was shown in FedEx office is that of red star
They're the same

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
emmabowin:
Hello guys. Good job so far. I wish to book testimony space as I will be starting the process hopefully next month.
My questions are
1. What's the duration of ielts. I.e, can it be written once and for all or it expires like jamb

2. Why is the category winter and summer, is it that schools will not be admitting students in Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, because I plan to join you guys this year in Germany.

3. I don't have SL or BA ooooo, I want to be applying for scholarships, if you are on any scholarship, please let's hook up so you can mentor me.

Thanks all.. God bless our hustle
the exam expire after two years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omoawoke: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
DeutschMariano:

You're a very obnoxious fellow and I hope people on here avoid you.

Take it easy on him, though he did not sound nice but I understand his pains after paying about 3k euros, but he does not understand that those of us for free tuition aren't his problem.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
jide4lagos:
Na una way dey wan go free school no allow us way wan pay tution get AD. I hope they could just differentiate us. So so angry.
Bro. All fingers are not equal, you have to be grateful for having money for the tuition and not to make this kind of comment. Hopefully you will get a date, and i wish you well in your DE journey

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayobami16: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Don’t ever believe that there are no more Appointment Dates. That’s how it is every year and everyone will eventually get a date .People are getting AD everyday . Remember there are thousands of people that are this situation and are not on this platform . Stay calm and in the mean time , ask for enrollment extension .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
jide4lagos:
Na una way dey wan go free school no allow us way wan pay tution get AD. I hope they could just differentiate us. So so angry.

If you wan pay tuition why you no go yankee? Them still get date

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by obibanks: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
jide4lagos:

Our fellow Nigerian, please go to USA or UK since you be most boxed up. Just imagine talk wey dey comot person mouth

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by okechukwujames6: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Guys please is there anyone here who can shed some lights on how long it takes to process the visa after interview for someone going to Hamburg, just want to have an idea cos of deadline wahalla. Please help to answer if you can.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
SSamuelo:
I also got two appointment date 12 and 13 what are we going to do about it.
just as advised lets go on the 12th, then if it doesnt hold we come back on the 13th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Emexnairaland(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
Those who have two(2) AD scheduled on 12th August(Public holiday) and 13th August(Public holiday) identify yourself lets have a meeting. it is really confusing having two(2) Appointment date on Public holidays
I did my documents certification on the public holiday that was held last time and some students also came for their interview that same day at German embassy. So prepare for your interview and ignore those public holidays, is not for German.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Emexnairaland:
I did my documents certification on the public holiday that was held last time and some students also came for their interview that same day at German embassy. So prepare for your interview and ignore those public holidays, is not for German.
God Bless you, please every other person having two appointment date precisely 12th and 13 August try and go on 12th oh. Thank you all as we continue our DE Journey lets all try to be our brother's keeper

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
It takes 4-8weeks generally(could be more could be less). A lot of factors could result to getting your visa late and also getting it Earlier
I know someone going to Hamburg that has gotten AM already and someone going to same Hamburg that has been waiting for over two months now. You can't predict exactly how long cause a lot of factors are involved. Just work with the general period (4-8weeks)
okechukwujames6:
Guys please is there anyone here who can shed some lights on how long it takes to process the visa after interview for someone going to Hamburg, just want to have an idea cos of deadline wahalla. Please help to answer if you can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nigranks: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
you all should take it easy, remember Gods plan. The EU needs the best brain from this continent.

More good news for you, aging population is a problem in EU

According to research 3 million young people will leave Nigeria in the next two years.

God will bless your hardwork, keep pushing.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sedatylo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Deustchemann:

They're the same
Thanks bruder

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kennyubah:

This is the most daft thing I've ever read on nairaland in my entire life. Instead of you to be hoping we all get date you're yarning trash. You think they're really after your tuition
You're a joker guy better change this your retarded thinking.

Please to all like me waiting for interview date please let's not loose hope now we've come to far for that

Things like this happen every year but this is the first time with this category thing that's why everyone is confused. I believe since the embassy has said we will get date we should just keep ourselves busy and out of worry that won't solve anything. The free time you have now use it to do and learn something tangible make man no come dey find menial jobs for Germany ( my two cents) at the same time please start mailing your schools for enrollment extension just to be on a safe side that's why it's always advisable to apply to more than two schools and check their deadlines. Please I pray God will favour all of us let's all be hopeful and not let worry kill us. I've read some people saying they've lost hope ... My people it's not over till it's over be reminded and baba God is still in charge he will surely pass this hurdle for us and we will look back at today and smile . One love my people ❤️

Please, when did the embassy say we'll get dates?
I need the link to confirm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jolak5(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Trying to convert 4.3 CGPA to german grading but the result is funny. Can anyone please help?Applying to Uni-Siegen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Guys let's keep hope alive. Someone Who booked on the last week of June got a July 30th yesterday

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NelsonOBN(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
jolak5:
Trying to convert 4.3 CGPA to german grading but the result is funny. Can anyone please help?Applying to Uni-Siegen

The equivalent in German scale will be 1.525
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jolak5(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
NelsonOBN:

The equivalent in German scale will be 1.525

Thanks,

Shey no be failure be that? Out of 4. Or am I getting it wrong?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
jolak5:

Thanks,

Failure ke?
Omo your GPA on German scale strong like akpu.
Any course wey you apply for you go get am once you meet the other requirements.

If to say my GPA strong like this I for no get problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akwaekee(f): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
The highest possible CGPA in Germany is 1.0. So your 1.5 is awesome.

jolak5:

Thanks,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sedatylo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
jolak5:

Thanks,

On German Scale, 1 is the highest and 4 is the lowest
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
If I may ask, where can I confirm the bolded part?

Nigranks:
you all should take it easy, remember Gods plan. The EU needs the best brain from this continent.

More good news for you, aging population is a problem in EU

According to research 3 million young people will leave Nigeria in the next two years.

God will bless your hardwork, keep pushing.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nigranks: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
I dont think Prof will be happy to share his work.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Which category is that
HighPriest0:
Guys let's keep hope alive. Someone Who booked on the last week of June got a July 30th yesterday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
I have been wondering why some people still get rejection after German visa interview (Considering the fact that Germany intentionally waved tuition to encourage international students). And these are the questions running through my mind. Elders in the house pls assist with answers to help us learn from thoes who have experienced these things before.

What are the exact information the VOs usually send to the Alien office?

Do they forward all your documents to the Alien office for further verification?

If your work experience as highlighted in your Cv is not really directly related to your chosen Msc program is it a problem ? And do the VO forward your submitted Cv to the Alien office?

And what are the possible rejection reasons people have received before.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeycoleone: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
so after they said booked out, they are still giving dates nawa oo

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alaafyn(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello guys,

I am sending my SL hardcopy to the embassy. From previous readings, I realized I could send through courier specifying my name and visa application number on it. Could anyone kindly help me shed more light on this, of anything else I should do. I don't wanna make any mistake.

Thanks.
Cc:Deutschman, fabcol.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Glowing1: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ayobami16:
Don’t ever believe that there are no more Appointment Dates. That’s how it is every year and everyone will eventually get a date .People are getting AD everyday . Remember there are thousands of people that are this situation and are not on this platform . Stay calm and in the mean time , ask for enrollment extension .

I sent u a pm pls reply

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aque(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mikeycoleone:
so after they said booked out, they are still giving dates nawa oo
someone might have cancelled now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
hey guys..
so I sent a mail to Uni Wuerzburg ,just making enquiries about summer application and the guy who replied said they don't accept a project with 6 cp for their program. at least I can cross them off my list now.
WE MOVE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.