Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614664 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by aduku1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
glopatra:
I have been wondering why some people still get rejection after German visa interview (Considering the fact that Germany intentionally waved tuition to encourage international students). And these are the questions running through my mind. Elders in the house pls assist with answers to help us learn from thoes who have experienced these things before.

What are the exact information the VOs usually send to the Alien office?

Do they forward all your documents to the Alien office for further verification?

If your work experience as highlighted in your Cv is not really directly related to your chosen Msc program is it a problem ? And do the VO forward your submitted Cv to the Alien office?

And what are the possible rejection reasons people have received before.?

1. All information you give to them are sent to the alien office....interview and document info

2. Yes they forward all your documents for consent (99.9% of the time you are sure it was forwarded comes with an approval)
3. It may not be a problem but I advise you always twick it to ur course

3b. Yes they do.

99% of rejections I have seen so far will be to the following reasons
1. Course taught in German and no adequate German knowledge yet
2. Going for language courses alone(even people going for language course than proceeding to university, I always advise they do nd complete the language course here in nigeria before applying for visa)
3. Going for a different course than what u did in ur undergraduate( with no substantial and convincing reason said in ur interview nd Motivational letter)
4. Bad visa Interview or Bad Motivational letter
5. Sponsorship Letter (financial power of d person giving the sponsorship letter not adequate)

The remaining 1% I cannot fantom the reasons

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jide4lagos(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
DeutschMariano:

You're a very obnoxious fellow and I hope people on here avoid you.

Oga stay for your line if you know what is good for you. Overshabi boss.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jide4lagos(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
For all ya coming for my head. Germany no be my destination. I just gat spend my first semester there as part of my programme.

This is why we wouldn't move forward as a country. Alot of people book appointment without Admission letter blocking the chance of legitimate people. That was what I was only trying to say.

The German on their own part no come help matters.

Hope you all make it to DE.

#Peace

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeycoleone: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
aduku what if the cv u used for embassy is a bit different from the one u used for school. like school change on your cv maybe coz u couldn't get documents to verify it on time.
could that be found out?

i mean does the alien office compare cv given to them with the one u submitted personally to the school?

will they even see the cv u sent to the school? there really shouldn't be a need for that right? since u have a valid admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jide4lagos(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Omoawoke:

Is the tuition fee refundable or admission could be deferred to next summer if eventually you did not make it for the visa.
I got admission to that same school Ruhr Bochum. You can mail them for extension of enrollment and probably book another appointment.

Thanks, I believe na only you understand. I will be in Warsaw and be visiting Bochum once every month.

Hope to see you in Bochum.

#Peace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yea, you are on track also add a copy of your visa receipt too

alaafyn:
Hello guys,

I am sending my SL hardcopy to the embassy. From previous readings, I realized I could send through courier specifying my name and visa application number on it. Could anyone kindly help me shed more light on this, of anything else I should do. I don't wanna make any mistake.

Thanks.
Cc:Deutschman, fabcol.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
aduku1:

1. All information you give to them

3b. Yes they do.

99% of rejections I have seen so far will be to the following reasons
1. Course taught in

The remaining 1% I cannot fantom the reasons

Thank you for this info]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
legionnaire:

Oga go and do research o

Check Siegen University - Human Computer Interaction

Darmstadt University - Distributed Software Systems

TU Ilmenau - Research in Computer and Systems Engineering

All these schools and courses mentioned above are direct Online Application. Deadline is 15th July 2019. Arrange your docs and apply. shocked

And make more research. Though winter applications to schools are expected to end on Monday, 15th July 2019.

Can i apply as B.sc for these course?
Is the b.sc too strictly online and do i need to certify my docs before uploading it online
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
do anyone get any email from Technische hochschule Nurnberg? please let relate privately
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good evening guys. I will like to appreciate everyone taking out time from their busy schedule to help others on here. You are really appreciated.

I will really appreciate a sample of the motivation letter for the visa application. If you can be so kind to send me one, here is my mail; lexosunde@gmail.com

Regards

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by legionnaire(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Baabu320:

Can i apply as B.sc for these course?Bamberg
Is the b.sc too strictly online and do i need to certify my docs before uploading it online

Bro I can't really tell. The information should on the school's website.

Note: Most of the them give BSc in German language
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by legionnaire(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
X36DD:

If you wan pay tuition why you no go yankee? Them still get date

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ketu223(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
here is my visa testimony
i went for interview may 10th
i received AM june 28th
i received my visum july 11th

i am the guy that cried to this platform for incessant comfort and advise after my VO gave me mathematics to solve ooo
thanks to everyone who were concerned about my case

DE await all of you.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ketu223:
i received AM june 28th

i am the guy that cried to this platform for incessant comfort and advise after my VO gave me mathematics to solve ooo

DE await all of you.

really good news, congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ketu223:
i received AM june 28th

DE await all of you.

Congrats. Go to DE and prosper

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Congratulations!

Ketu223:
i received AM june 28th

DE await all of you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
sassy92:
IELTS is 68k with MOD and 75k with British Council, there is no difference between the 2 except MOD is mostly paper based while BC offers computer based.
PM me and I'll send you the link to the materials I used

Hi, could you kindly send me those materials used too? I'm interested. Thanks,

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ketu223:
i received AM june 28th

DE await all of you.
Congratulations to you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
glopatra:
I have been wondering why some people still get rejection after German visa interview (Considering the fact that Germany intentionally waved tuition to encourage international students). And these are the questions running through my mind. Elders in the house pls assist with answers to help us learn from thoes who have experienced these things before.

What are the exact information the VOs usually send to the Alien office?

Do they forward all your documents to the Alien office for further verification?

If your work experience as highlighted in your Cv is not really directly related to your chosen Msc program is it a problem ? And do the VO forward your submitted Cv to the Alien office?

And what are the possible rejection reasons people have received before.?

What most ppl fail to understand is that your motivation letter speaks for you, use that Avenue to cover wasted years,bad grades,change of career path, sound smart but not arrogant.
I have read some motivation letters of people that have been denied and I almost cried.

Note: there are many reasons why one can be rejected.
At the end is not by your power.

16 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
jide4lagos:
For all ya coming for my head. Germany no be my destination. I just gat spend my first semester there as part of my programme.

This is why we wouldn't move forward as a country. Alot of people book appointment without Admission letter blocking the chance of legitimate people. That was what I was only trying to say.

The German on their own part no come help matters.

Hope you all make it to DE.

#Peace

USA is ur final destination abi

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
heybaby12:

What most ppl fail to understand is that your motivation letter speaks for you, use that Avenue to cover wasted years,bad grades,change of career path, sound smart but not arrogant.
I have read some motivation letters of people that have been denied and I almost cried.

Note: there are many reasons why one can be rejected.
At the end is not by your power.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princecase: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
sassy92:
Part 7, Definitely sharing my testimony here.
Congrats to all those who have gotten AM. Go forth and prosper!!
Summer 2020 prospective applicants, gather here, let's know ourselves ooo

Hello... Am looking at summer 2020.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hayor4real: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good evening pls who is currently studying in ruhr bochum university
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
I am still waiting for AD and someone got 2 ADs. Baba God, pick my call oo

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Richmondoau:
I am still waiting for AD and someone got 2 ADs. Baba God, pick my call oo
What do you mean by 2 AD’s
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
some people got 2 separate dates for appointment i.e got AD for 15 july and still got another one for like 16 july.
Philfit:

What do you mean by 2 AD’s
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SouthHomieMob: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
A handwritten motivation letter. There is a reason for that! they value originality is what it means. Put your thoughts into words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alaafyn(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fabcol:
Yea, you are on track also add a copy of your visa receipt too

Thanks man! I really appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
I just hope it is not for Graphology purpose. Becos if it is just for mere putting some words together then using technology like Word processor (Ms word) would have been acceptable.

Just my thought though.

SouthHomieMob:
A handwritten motivation letter. There is a reason for that! they value originality is what it means. Put your thoughts into words.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.