Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614640 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2020
GabeLegendary:

It says a month or two to your appointment. Meaning if they give you an appointment say march 3rd, then your appointment notification should be atleast a month or two prior that date.
That message doesnt say anything about how long we'll wait to get an appointment so we still don't know that.
. I know the meaning and understand that is not what that guy asked, he was asking a different question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2020
frostfr89:
@charliesyndrom what about 2014?
Anything below 2017 is CAT B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2020
I mean if they are now using the old way to book for an appointment. Before you book you check if there is a free space?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2020
They haven't come out right to say they are using the old method to book na
Zubiemeka:
I mean if they are now using the old way to book for an appointment. Before you book you check if there is a free space?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Okay make we dey wait and thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aakins38(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello friends,
Permit me to ask.
Does that mean the need to write TestAs exam is defeated since there is any form of Cat A or B on the consulate website?

I was about applying for the exam only to come to Nairaland to realize the latest development.

I humbly request an urgent response.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Aakins38:
Hello friends,
Permit me to ask.
Does that mean the need to write TestAs exam is defeated since there is any form of Cat A or B on the consulate website?

I was about applying for the exam only to come to Nairaland to realize the latest development.

I humbly request an urgent response.
Thanks in anticipation.

I don't think anyone on here said this...

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aakins38(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
OdiEma:

I don't think anyone on here said this...

...Since there is no form of Cat A or B on the consulate website.
I meant.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Is laminated university certificate accepted ? I laminated it immediately after I got it in 2017. I later heard that certificates are not supposed to be laminated any longer. I know I will have to tender it during the interview. Will it be accepted?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by obusuch(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good day, please with a BSc in Building (3rd class) and PGD in civil engineering (upper credit) can I apply for a masters program in Germany? I graduated about 11years ago
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Somstevee: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good afternoon all.
Please I wish to know the exact document needed for German visa interview.

I have surfed the web, and I am getting confused with what I am seeing.
Please house, I will be grateful if any one of us will help me with a comprehensive list of the documents/requirements needed.
Thank you all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536
check the pdf downloads on the page
Somstevee:
Good afternoon all.
Please I wish to know the exact document needed for German visa interview.

I have surfed the web, and I am getting confused with what I am seeing.
Please house, I will be grateful if any one of us will help me with a comprehensive list of the documents/requirements needed.
Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by meekmill(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
sassy92:

Sis, you're funny o. Abi you didn't see my post above where I said I got admitted to Uni Magdeburg?

Hey sassy , does your school request for English language proficiency for someone to study masters?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sundaaaaay: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
meekmill:

Hey sassy , does your school request for English language proficiency for someone to study masters?
Yes, it does@ uni Magdeburg (ovgu)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good afternoon all
Please I would like to confirm if it's possible to go for interview without the BA, would one be allowed in or sent back by Mr P
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Phineas01(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hallo Leute, a friend of mine is currently writing his term paper. If you have the time, kindly assist in answering his questionnaire on voice assistants. 8 questions

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=sX0yX84wuU-R-048pIUBRdnb--Sfea5PkSFJKHpuOABUQVgzVFNKVkUwNVQwT0lKOFo3QVAzRDA5Vy4u

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Aakins38:

...Since there is no form of Cat A or B on the consulate website.
I meant.

Cat A and Cat B is still available on the consulate website, get your info right!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Phineas01(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
damsel93:
Good afternoon all
Please I would like to confirm if it's possible to go for interview without the BA, would one be allowed in or sent back by Mr P
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
frostfr89:
@clintonsparkz what about 2014 please, i need to be sure before booking for CAT A.
CAT B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Phineas01:

Yes, you can attend the interview without BA. You will only be given a duration to provide the BA before your visa is released.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Phineas01:

Yes, you can attend the interview without BA. You will only be given a duration to provide the BA before your visa is released.

This your information in not true, no BA or SL no interview, check the website again. No BA/SL no interview starts from November 1st 2019

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Phineas01:

Who gave u that info, that was before, u can't do that currently, u must provide ur BA confirmation or sponsorship letter or scholarship before u will be interviewed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
damsel93:

Thanks
you are telling him thanks, that's a wrong info, u must provide your block account confirmation or sponsorship letter or scholarship from a German organization or the EU before u will be interviewed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
dennison4luv:

This your information in not true, no BA or SL no interview, check the website again. No BA/SL no interview starts from November 1st 2019
Okay, thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
clintonsparkz:
Who gave u that info, that was before, u can't do that currently, u must provide ur BA confirmation or sponsorship letter or scholarship before u will be interviewed
Okay, thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
clintonsparkz:
you are telling him thanks, that's a wrong info, u must provide your block account confirmation or sponsorship letter or scholarship from a German organization or the EU before u will be interviewed.
Noted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
baba you cant have your interview without your BA or SL...from NOV 1 2019 the consulate said only candidates with BA or SL can be interviewed.
Phineas01:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
For your own good make sure you have your BA before you go for your interview to avoid the story that touch. Go to the embassy website,it is clearly stated there that as from 1st of November 2019 the embassy will only attend to applicant with full BA amount. Once again for your own good please make sure you have your full BA before going for interview.

damsel93:

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CoracleNG: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
iPOD007:
Thank you very much for your response.

I arrived in October to Germany and informed Coracle i wanted to increase my blocked account to 10,236 since I came in with 8840. I returned the first payout they sent to me the same day and sent the balance to make it 10,236. A few days later, I got the confirmation mail of 10,236 on 4th November.

After series of back and forth mails, shouting and crying I got my first payout 20th November.

Firstly, we appreciate you for the feedback and thank you for using our services. However, the details are not entirely correct as can be seen via the bolded.

Your first payout was initiated before you sent a mail requesting for it to be kept on hold. The issue with making a refund to the BA after the payout have been initiated is that the system has begun and payments have been calculated. An attempt to change that is what led to you receiving the payout twice in Dec and Jan. However, moving forward you should get the updated payouts.

Since they do not have a platform where you can check how much is remaining in your blocked account (Unlike other ones) I wrote to them to send me a statement of my account with them for me to be sure we are both on the same page, low and behold, they sent me a wrong value. I was shocked, but thankfully, I also have a local excel sheet where I keep all transactions. I made a screenshot of this and sent to them, then they argued again. I mailed them again, they checked and corrected the value. That was when it dawned on me that they are not organized.

This was partly as a result of the change in the balance before and after you topped up. The person who replied didn't see the update.

A few days later, I got notification from my school that my stipend had been paid two weeks earlier into my blocked account mistakenly. I was shocked why Coracle did not inform me of any deposit since 2 weeks back. I mailed them and they confirmed they got the money.
But, why did you not inform me? No reply.
Ok, how do I get this money since it is not a blocked money? No reply.

Just as Jules explained, we aren't a bank and not obligated to send clients notification for every deposit made to the account. Very soon, all users would have the ability to check their balance and print their statements.

The system calculates any excess on your account and pays it out with your first payout. However, since the excess came after the payout had been initiated, it would take a system reset or periodic maintenance to implement that additional amount. It is not a blocked money, but it is in a blocked account and blocked account are designed for monthly payouts on a pre-agreed amount.

It took me another 2 weeks of mails and calls, before they agreed to send it.
Since early December, up till this moment of typing this, I have not received the money. Once again, they said they initiated it and their bank has issues.

I'm sure you understand the need for caution when dealing with funds. When S informed you that the funds were transferred, that was true; but the embedded security system would not allow such and that is why you haven't received the payment.

I can see you've sent another email today. I would enjoin you to be patient as it would all be resolved soon.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please let's stop sharing information we are not 100% sure of, I don't really like dropping comment here but I just have to because the BA stuff is important and this could affect someone's dream.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Phineas01(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
damsel93:
Good afternoon all

Sorry for the wrong information. Things have changed in a short time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Phineas01(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
clintonsparkz:

Thanks for the clarification

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.