Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621071 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kpibeojo: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2020
Please sir I will also need your assistance on the materials for Ielts
Smartjmeshach12@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Perrorson: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2020
I have been saying post about certifying documents at courts and other places before using then to apply..
Is it a must you do the certification?
Is it all the school that need the certification or its needed just for the Visa application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2020
If you are applying through uni assist you need to make certifications
Some schools accept certifications only from the embassy while some accept certification from the embassy and notary offices eg court
Certification is required only for admission
Perrorson:
I have been saying post about certifying documents at courts and other places before using then to apply..
Is it a must you do the certification?
Is it all the school that need the certification or its needed just for the Visa application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lydiahandmade(f): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Please everyone, I'm new here, I'm in cat B and my resumtion date is 16th of February 2020. I saw on the embassy website that they are fully booked.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Everyone has their one fair share of blocked account. I used Coracle and I didnt have any problem, I have friends in ECRI who used Fintiba and it took almost two months to get their first payment. So I would advice, that u carefully weigh the options. Guys for WiSE 20/21 How una dey prepare?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2020
clintonsparkz:
If I should add to his contribution, if you've graduated before 2017, you are in category B, whether first class or second class upper.

Thanks
Thanks...I graduated in 2016 but collected my result in 2017... I guess I fall under B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Where you for see this one na?
Lydiahandmade:
Please everyone, I'm new here, I'm in cat B and my resumtion date is 16th of February 2020. I saw on the embassy website that they are fully booked.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2020
With regards to proof of financial means, Does anyone here know how much has to be in the account of ur sponsors residing in Germany. i.e How much does a German resident need to have in his account if he wants to make a formal obligation of sponsorship for an Msc student.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2020
charliesyndrom:

Thanks...I graduated in 2016 but collected my result in 2017... I guess I fall under B
Yes you do.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
This news was for winter last year, as u can see its 2019/2020.
So this this not true.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mercy95(f): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2020
L
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2020
Lydiahandmade:

Did you even bother to check the date that article was published??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olinga(f): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2020
Following
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
This is for winter semester of 2019/2020, your applying for summer semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Moore09:
Greetings and a Happy New Year to you all.

Pls guys I need some help in filling up an MSc application. Particularly the aspect that requires inputing some of my completed courses during my bachelor's, their credits and grades. I do not quite understand what I am expected to fill for "Credits",does the credit here represent the usual Credit Unit of the course i.e 3Units, 4Units etc or the Grade Points earned e.g 15 (A in a 3unit course) or 20 (A in a 4unit course). Then I noticed that the "Grade" is numeric and has provisions for a decimal. I don confuse. Pls anybody conversant with this system of grading should advise me. Pls find attached a screenshot of the page.

Thanks

The credit there is the usual credit unit e.g 3units or 4 units. While the grade is the score u have in the courses e.g A or B or C but u will convert it to German grade I.e A= 1.0, B= 1.8, C= 2.5 etc

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lydiahandmade(f): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
shantelleasante:
I saw it yesterday on there website...it was updated on their website on the 4/01/2020
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lydiahandmade(f): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
akinswaggs:

Did you even bother to check the date that article was published??
yes, 4/01/2014
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lydiahandmade(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
shantelleasante:
their website
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
There is nothing like that there
Lydiahandmade:
their website
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Did anyone read this page gain...I think they re going back to calendar base system..so Cat. Might soon be irrelevant.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmmm...I just slowly read this now
princejck:
Did anyone read this page gain...I think they re going back to calendar base system..so Cat. Might soon be irrelevant.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbambor: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
princejck:
Wawu make sense oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Its been there since..Ghana use calendar base system
princejck:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SyberKate(f): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
ernestjino:

I think you will need the transcript to apply to schools or u can used your result print out from portal. Noun is very strict with transcript am not sure u can have access to it, if applying through uniassist give them they address. What I did was I ask them to use private Currier so they ask me to pay on the way to UPS I pleaded with guy and scan to my email...
Please who is this person that helped you...
Can you link me up with him...
Calling those their numbers on their website is just useless, one minute it's going nobody will pick, before you know, it's unreachable.
I am tired of those jerks with no human empathy
I have missed several application windows because of their fucckedup system
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
precious225:
Its been there since..Ghana use calendar base system

No, it’s not been there...there was a statement that one get second email in 2–3 months time with exact AD.. that statement is no longer there.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
So does it mean they are going back to the calendar system?
princejck:

No, it’s not been there...there was a statement that one get second email in 2–3 months time with exact AD.. that statement is no longer there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bigeliot4real: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Happy new year Guys.

First I want to thank God for everything and also I would like to appreciate you all for the very useful information you have been sharing on this platform, I mean who would believe, my first enquiry email to DE for MBA was sent on August 20th 2019 and I arrived DE on the 18th of November 2019, Every step I took, was guided by the things people shared here.

Never let people's negative experience stop you no matter how similar your case is, everyone's grace is different.
My story would be left for another day but a few friends I met here knew what I went through.
I had so many helpers come at the right time.
While you await you interview/AM/Visa, channel all your energy to learning German, the importance cannot be overemphasized, this is all that's slowing me down, I already had like 15 job rejections in one month because of the German language deficiency.

You can Download this app and start to practice, its been helpful in the last one week.

Learn a language with me for free! Duolingo is fun, and proven to work. https://invite.duolingo.com/BDHTZTB5CWWKTXWARXTBUX3KCY

If anyone is coming to Stutgart, Reutlingen,Tubingen area this Jan/Feb and needs where to put up till accommodation is sorted, you can hit me up.

Cheers

16 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
shantelleasante:
So does it mean they are going back to the calendar system?

I hope so...but time will tell.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Perrorson: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
precious225:
If you are applying through uni assist you need to make certifications
Some schools accept certifications only from the embassy while some accept certification from the embassy and notary offices eg court
Certification is required only for admission
Thanks very much, I appreciate the response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
princejck:

Its on the next page!

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.