Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks (63897 Views)

"Pretty Little Thing" - Fade Ogunro Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Body (PHOTOS) / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & Wife, Kudirat Abimbola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Returns From India After Suffering Partial Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by blackpanda: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Typical yoruba marriage

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by AntiWailer: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Akposb(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
With this mentality, she might end up being the sidechick with the tag of a "wife".

4 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Princedapace(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
eluquenson:
If you and your hubby are righteous, there isn't any need for aide this or side that.

Simply because you have a side boy too, you want your future man to have one.

Olosho
But critically speaking, there is no place in the bible where it is stated marrying more than one woman is a sin.

There is difference between advice and what is considered a sin!

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
I can’t die before my time sometimes you will always love them but you know marriage is a promise and one woman is stressful enough lol

More than one they outlive him always

I have always admired a faithful man because then you know your future is secure

I get mad sometimes at the love of my life because your past is not meant to make you turn against those who created a future with you in it

Lol so I will be creatively helping him and he will be buying bleaching creme and toner for the second God forbid bad thing

3 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Damfostopper(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
probably she knows she has a borehole vagiina down there

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Edyice: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Correct lady

Other ladies should copy from her
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by sexdoll: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
when a _threesome lover speaks. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by victorian(f): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Some women don't really mind.

Not all women are that jealous.

Especially when she knows she's highly emotional and it could affect her health and work.

Why kill yourself or commit murder over the inevitable.

I have never seen a faithful man since I was created till date.

5 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Kakamorufu(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
oh boy eeehhhh
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Very wise woman, her husband will be faithful to her
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by eluquenson(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Princedapace:

But critically speaking, there is no place in the bible where it is stated marrying more than one woman is a sin.

There is difference between advice and what is considered a sin!
I'm very sure you understand the difference between a side chic and a wife & which is considered sin or not.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Especially when she knows she's highly emotional and it could affect her health and work.

and me I am very faithful o; I can do without kini for a whole 30mins.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Thegamingorca(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood actress has revealed that she will allow her husband have a girlfriend after their marriage because that is how her home can be settled.

She made the revelation in a recent interview with Sun newspaper. According to her: “I’m not a jealous lover. In fact, when I get married, my husband has to have a girlfriend. .

That’s how my home can be settled and peaceful instead of him telling me ‘it’s only you baby’. No, I don’t believe in those words. I’m very serious. Men are polygamous by nature; so don’t let us fool ourselves.”

Source: https://gidifeed.com/why-i-want-my-husband-to-have-sidechics-actress-kudirat-ogunro/

Topic fest for profeministrrsses

Where is poco nne
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by karma2000: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
when the karma of their actions bounce back she will start hating men
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by layefa123(f): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Abegi....she get her own package wey she wan run
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by koyyess: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
These are the kind of females you should fear.

Only 1diots will applaud her.

Men are polygamous in nature kor.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Being a current sidechick yourself, I am not surprised.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by slowice(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
This may not sound correct but she is right to a great extent..... Most married men ve girlfriends whether their wife know it or not n they don't consider it to be a bad thing
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Lovelyn451(f): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Shes tired of that marriage...lol
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Me cheesy

But for real though, how do you feel when you know deep down another woman [side-hick] is Dlck ridding your husband somewhere?

It never works
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Chiefqueenn(f): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
eluquenson:
If you and your hubby are righteous, there isn't any need for a side this or side that.

Simply because you have a side boy too, you want your future man to have one.

Actress and prostitution be like 5 & 6
Nigerian men and slut shaming be like 6 & 7

3 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Thegamingorca(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Truth be told she's absolutely right.

Infact we are moving from the jet age to the knack any woman you see on the streets like a savage age

5 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Cocolatti(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Imoh555:
Attention seeking cunt disorder
ASCD

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by fireback: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Apart from that, woman are also SEDUCTIVE in nature. If your man tells you how many women that seduces him everyday, you will think he's telling lies. But when you catch him with one of those women, you start shouting polygamous! Polygamous!!.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Deepfeel(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
YouareaBITCH:
grin Babe has given up on men already,she no want stress at all.
She hasn't given up on men rather it's a trick for her to have a boyfriend outside marriage too

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by jubangha(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
jealousy is the nature of women in general so ma,don't pretend we know is killing u deep inside
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by ivolt: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
shogsman:
Finally a girl that has sense ,A wise girl once said something to me,she said "I don't care if you have a side chick, just respect me enough to know my place as the one who holds the key to your world then we won't have any problem.
I hope you didn't believe her.

5 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by vyke2008: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Then something is probably wrong with you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him / Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.