Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks (63896 Views)

"Pretty Little Thing" - Fade Ogunro Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Body (PHOTOS) / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & Wife, Kudirat Abimbola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Returns From India After Suffering Partial Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by shogsman(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
ivolt:

I hope you didn't believe her.

After many years we're still waxing strong.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Harrypromise: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Why My husband must have a girlfriend – Actress

Nollywood actress, Kudirat Ogunro, says she will allow her husband to have a girlfriend after their marriage in order to have a settled home.

Ogunro on Friday in Abuja said that men are, by nature, polygamous.

She advised women to stop deceiving themselves by trying to wholly own their husbands.

“I’m not a jealous lover. In fact, when I get married, my husband has to have a girlfriend.

“That’s how my home can be settled and peaceful instead of him telling me ‘it’s only you baby’. No, I don’t believe in those words. I’m very serious.

“Men are polygamous by nature; so don’t let us fool ourselves,” the actress said.

Read more: https://horilines.com/post/why-my-husband-must-have-a-girlfriend-%E2%80%93-actress

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by eluquenson(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

Nigerian men and slut shaming be like 6 & 7
Sorry if it touches you dearly tongue
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by danono: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Please don't come to disturb here tomorrow that the marriage has hit the rock oooo
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by godofuck231: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
This woman has rocked my core, such women makes a man last longer with happiness , how can a man eave a woman who understands his genetic number and psychological pattern , I see nothing to hide from such a woman ,she's like strong wine can't forget the taste and effect in your mouth, this realty is the case of broken homes as a man can go out to play and still love his problematic wife , but a woman will kill u immediately, after traditionals if a woman cheats the family gods will kill her or her kids, but men are free to change. Her husband should worship her .
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:
Some women don't really mind.

Not all women are that jealous.

Especially when she knows she's highly emotional and it could affect her health and work.

Why kill yourself or commit murder over the inevitable.

I have never seen a faithful man since I was created till date.

And how many men have you been with? Or do you go about with a faithful man detector?

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by LewsTherin: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Does she know that every side chick plans to become the main chick?
Does she know that for a side chick to become main chick requires the retirement of the current main chick?
Does she know that the retirement of a main chick leaves the main chick as a dead hen?

Pity

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
What kind of desperacy is this na??

This babe is declaring her future marriage open just to get the ring tongue

I know her type. She will turn wild after Marriage. cool cool
Let's cobet grin
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by annyberry: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
ivolt:
I hope you didn't believe her.
Believe it dere are people lyk dat.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Yoruba whōre-tresses with their empty heads angry

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

These days ehn I don't really know the major cause whether is the economy or state of the nation but many people are no longer OK upstairs..

Just imagine what this one is saying she forget say STD dey shey..
She be pretender tho!
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
shogsman:
Finally a girl that has sense ,A wise girl once said something to me,she said "I don't care if you have a side chick, just respect me enough to know my place as the one who holds the key to your world then we won't have any problem.
Where is the key?? Just don't cheat on her.. All that philosophy does not conceal her low self-esteem tho tongue

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
It's better for him not to have as his girlfriend can have another man friend while that one too would have girlfriends. Sexually transmitted diseases may not be far from them. Wish all men would be honest but they cant. Imagine a man saying ' its not good to keep eating the same food over and over again" without considering the women too. Who says women too don't want a change? Men are just lucky that they don't get pregnant if not we should have equal right. When a man is seen with another lady it's no big deal but when a woman is seen with another, hell will break loose. Remember, What is good for the men is good for the women. If my man will agree that I go out there too to fire for a change, he's free if not, na fight to finish.

4 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Especially when she knows she's highly emotional and it could affect her health and work.

if men are unfaithful it is solely women fault ... weytin these gurls dey carry no fit let man sleep.

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

You need to change your Friend circles!!

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Chiefqueenn(f): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
eluquenson:
Sorry if it touches you dearly tongue
Your stupidity? Nah. Can't touch me.

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
truthsayer009:

Me cheesy

But for real though, how do you feel when you know deep down another woman [side-hick] is Dlck ridding your husband somewhere?

It never works
Now that MouthAction is in vogue. The husband will kiss her with the same mouth he used on the side chic's local governments tongue
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Reelmii: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
what do u expect from some one who is dating a married man

she knows karma is real so she is prepared for it
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Dinho20(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2019

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Dinho20(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2019

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by victorian(f): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
truthsayer009:

Me cheesy

But for real though, how do you feel when you know deep down another woman [side-hick] is Dlck ridding your husband somewhere?

It never works

What will. I do?

Will I kill him? Or kill the side chick? Then land myself, all by myself in jail?

Abeg I don't even have the time to be cross checking his phone or anything to know if he has a side chick.
And if I know? Worst scenario nah divorce.

An unfaithful man will not kill me before my time.

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by mukthar2000(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
so that u can be able to have your own side chikes too without disturbance abiii. olosooo

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by DJInfluence: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
until he actually falls in love with the side chick and wants to be wizth her all the time or even marry her. If only this one knows how the heart and loves works, she wont be saying this. because as long as he knows he has a side chick and she approves, why will he be coming home every night? Imagine say the side chick can cook better, perform better and treat him better does she thinks he will not spend more time with that chick? So many things wrong with this way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by victorian(f): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
eni4real:
You need to change your Friend circles!!

It's not about friend circles . All my friends are married. And none has time to police husband and snoop around.

When my late mum, God bless her memory used to say men cannot be faithful, I always quarrel with her. She will smile and say na small. Pikin dey do you.
You don't know men. I will still argue and quarrel with her. She then left me alone with my fairy tale dreams.
No be person tell me after breaking up with 3 exes due cheating issues.

Person no dey tell deaf and dumb say war dey come, by the time they see people running for their lives.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Jacob168: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thank you baby.......i will do as you have asked
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by joshepade(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
mattonnairaland:
She just said the blunt truth, I like when people accepts reality before it dawn on them. I like when people are ready for surprises and not surprised whether it comes or not.

Many men are cheats and then because they cover their tracks well, the girlfriend or wife will think they're angels. Don't be fooled, men are smart and only when things are out of control that you as a woman can find out.

I accept that some of us are faithful, probably after we've seen it all and some are just loyal but don't undermine temptations. Cheating doesn't have to be by physical contact or sexual intimacy.

Get your mind ready for the worse even when you meet an angel and if the angel remain an angel, praise your Creator.
You sounded like you have been wounded...
Eeyah, May God heal your wound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him / Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.