Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks (64155 Views)

"Pretty Little Thing" - Fade Ogunro Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Body (PHOTOS) / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & Wife, Kudirat Abimbola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Returns From India After Suffering Partial Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Naijageak(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Sniper101(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Question:

Will she still go ahead and permit her future husband to have a side-chick if he forbids her from ever having a side guy? undecided
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by sweetilicious(f): 5:21am On Jul 13, 2019
nurex01:
This one don take destiny o. Lol!
HIV will be waiting for her
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by sweetilicious(f): 5:21am On Jul 13, 2019
eluquenson:
If you and your hubby are righteous, there isn't any need for a side this or side that.

Simply because you have a side boy too, you want your future man to have one.

Actress and prostitution be like 5 & 6
Exactly
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Youngpo413: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:
Some women don't really mind.

Not all women are that jealous.

Especially when she knows she's highly emotional and it could affect her health and work.

Why kill yourself or commit murder over the inevitable.

I have never seen a faithful man since I was created till date.
the broke and ugly one's nko?
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Youngpo413: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2019
koyyess:
These are the kind of females you should fear.

Only 1diots will applaud her.

Men are polygamous in nature kor.

you get sense jare
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by DarlingEmojist(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Alright dear. That's cool smiley

But wait!...... .
You go fit Lawyer oh
I cant remember the Last time I was speechless,everyone knows am a talkative that argues and later succeed,but this your own version of arguement is European modern
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by ebonyggurl(f): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

But wait!...... .
You go fit Lawyer oh
I cant remember the Last time I was speechless,everyone knows am a talkative that argues and later succeed,but this your own version of arguement is European modern
smiley
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Chiefqueenn(f): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2019
eluquenson:
I don't argue with a nitwit or an olosho in the making grin

I made my statement clear. He who has brain, sense is expected

True. Cos you never argued with your mother.

I didn't expect sense from you, its already obvious you don't have a brain.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by victorian(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2019
Youngpo413:
the broke and ugly one's nko?

Well. I don't know of such men.

I haven't dated a broke with ugly guy join before.

And I have no plans of dating such men.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Youngpo413: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Well. I don't know of such men.

I haven't dated a broke with ugly guy join before.

And I have no plans of dating such men.
then don't complain because a tall,dark,rich and handsome guy will never ever be faithful.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wait until he gives you STD u go know how far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Grabs Mr Eazi By His Waist & Moans (Photo) / Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos / Wizkid's Reaction To Davido's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.