Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks (63935 Views)

"Pretty Little Thing" - Fade Ogunro Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Body (PHOTOS) / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & Wife, Kudirat Abimbola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Returns From India After Suffering Partial Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by ugorom: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:
Some women don't really mind.

Not all women are that jealous.

Especially when she knows she's highly emotional and it could affect her health and work.

Why kill yourself or commit murder over the inevitable.

I have never seen a faithful man since I was created till date.
I am a faithful man.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by paulibling(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
No be Sarah brought geh for my daddy Abraham and you know wetin happen later. I can see local man smiling cos he knew that this woman will finally trend for killing side chick. Stupidi talk and ofe nsala ingredients. Neeexxxt.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by victorian(f): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
ugorom:
I am a faithful man.

OK, if what you are saying its true?

Keep it up!

It pays alot to be faithful and committed.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by deblessed: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
POLYANDRY KUDIRAT.....SAYING FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR OWN WAY.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by iceberg02(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Trash!
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by iammiracle1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
theButterfly:
Some women are willing to put up with rubbish. Not I.

She probably has a side boyfriend herself, otherwise a loyal and faithful wife won't be saying this rubbish.

Don't mind her

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Truthsbitter: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Now I am pushed to ask also "what do Nigerian men want?".
A woman complains about side chick, una go shout at the top of una voice.

Now a woman has decided to let her future husband keep side chicks, it became even worse, see the amount of men bashing her.

what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by hush15: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood actress has revealed that she will allow her husband have a girlfriend after their marriage because that is how her home can be settled.

She made the revelation in a recent interview with Sun newspaper. According to her: “I’m not a jealous lover. In fact, when I get married, my husband has to have a girlfriend. .

That’s how my home can be settled and peaceful instead of him telling me ‘it’s only you baby’. No, I don’t believe in those words. I’m very serious. Men are polygamous by nature; so don’t let us fool ourselves.”

Source: https://gidifeed.com/why-i-want-my-husband-to-have-sidechics-actress-kudirat-ogunro/

here is a woman that knows her onions
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by hush15: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Truthsbitter:
Now I am pushed to ask also "what do Nigerian men want?".
A woman complains about side chick, una go shout at the top of una voice.

Now a woman has decided to let her future husband keep side chicks, it became even worse, see the amount of men bashing her.

what a pity.

me, i am not bashing her o. infact i appreciate her because understands her priorities
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by daymol(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
nurex01:
This one don take destiny o. Lol!
I just love her courage... fr!
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by kikelomojessy(f): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
eluquenson:
If you and your hubby are righteous, there isn't any need for a side this or side that.

[Nice to know a man can reason like this, God bless you]

eluquenson:
simply because you have a side boy too, you want your future man to have one.

[ Take it from me, there is no need to die of jealousy or make Ur home hell on earth when you can condition Ur mind not to give ursef HBP if he cheats, cos he might cheat. Point it out to him if you can but don't kill him or kill ursef over it.]
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by DarlingEmojist(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
ebonyggurl:

I hope you won't have a problem with her side boo? The young sexy nigga who will hit her spot well when she is unsatisfied with you? grin grin

Why will do so?
I left her athome to make a good meal for me when am back from The nearest and comfortable Hotel
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by sureinfo: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
eluquenson:
If you and your hubby are righteous, there isn't any need for a side this or side that.

Simply because you have a side boy too, you want your future man to have one.

Actress and prostitution be like 5 & 6
no be lie guy, you got his perfectly.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by sureinfo: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
are you saying you will do that too
kikelomojessy:

[Nice to know a man can reason like this, God bless you]

[ Take it from me, there is no need to die of jealousy or make Ur home hell on earth when you can condition Ur mind not to give ursef HBP if he cheats, cos he might cheat. Point it out to him if you can but don't kill him or kill ursef over it.]

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by ebonyggurl(f): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Why will do so?
I left her athome to make a good meal for me when am back from The nearest and comfortable Hotel

Any man who wants to have a side chick when he is married should not complain when his wife gets a side boo too

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
offcourse why not, after all before you married you were a side chick to many married men, its only fair to give your sisters a chance. Love you sis, marriage would be sweeter if our sisters stopped being greedy with their men. cool
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Exodora: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mumu as human being we are jealous when we seek our best friend with some else already not to talk of a spouse . Even little kids are jealous when they see their best friend playing with other person , it doesn't matter who it is , they will come back from school crying that their best friend refuse to play with them and here this mama is saying trash all in the name to gain attention.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by ACE1010: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ahhh. She has finally accepted her fate grin grin grin

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by hennyholla17(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Have you seen this amazing app that gives you 50% discount on all data you purchase. Just thought I should tell you about the trendz data app. you can download it on playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cizar.trendz

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by kikelomojessy(f): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
sureinfo:
are you saying you will do that too

I write what I can do. I don't need to broadcast it anyway.

But will add prayers too.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
When you're married you'll know.

Rather prefer him to have a second wife after you than other ls you don't know outside.

Which is safer and more reasonable
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by expert234: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
eluquenson:

Simply because you have a side boy too, you want your future man to have one.

Actress and prostitution be like 5 & 6

You mean if her husband is righteous like Suleiman and Fatoyinbo?
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by DarlingEmojist(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Any man who wants to have a side chick when he is married should not complain when his wife gets a side boo too

Arh!!
Matter don scatter oh
See am speechless
You don hang my mouth!i
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by bukatyne(f): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Not surprised.

Most ladies who think like this have played the field in their youth and realize karma is real.

Na you Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by ebonyggurl(f): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Arh!!
Matter don scatter oh
See am speechless
You don hang my mouth!i

Its fair na, isn't it?
Since he wan crase, make we crase together smiley
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by goldust777: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
Don't mind her she wants to hoe around without interruption while husband is doing the same and still answer married woman

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Fedelma: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Let's wait until then
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by DaddyMorenike: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
May you be blessed.
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Its fair na, isn't it? Since he wan crase, make we crase together smiley
Ahh!! I quit Non of us should have side-chick.. I want to be the father of my son
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by ebonyggurl(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Ahh!! I quit
Non of us should have side-chick..
I want to be the father of my son

Alright dear. That's cool smiley
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by eluquenson(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

You know that because you've been a customer? I bet not. Now you see how stupid you are? Any woman that is richer than you is an olosho. Loser.
I don't argue with a nitwit or an olosho in the making grin

I made my statement clear. He who has brain, sense is expected
Re: Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks by Arikeade123: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Till then madam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) / Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.