Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? (1463 Views)

How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls / Why Are Guys Now Doing This? *pictures* / Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by URFATHER: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2011
i mean if u are a guy and u take style fine small but u no sabi toast babe u better start toasting because i saw this guy and babe holding hands and i assumed they are love birds but to be sure i asked around and people confirmed and am like  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what was the attraction!!!!  undecided undecided undecided u nid to see these guy tribal marks, i be like say when him mama born am she throw am inside lion den make them give am that mark  grin grin grin grin and see the cute babe he was following  sad sad sad and the worst thing is dat he is not rich so what do u guys think is the attraction or is this a case of she fell for him because he has got the flows, becos like they say gals love what they hear and guy love wat they see!!!!!!!!!!!!! becos some if not most girls of nowadays words without money OYO LO WA O (meaning u r on your own!!!!)
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by Dyt(f): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2011
En en
is dat wat u do?
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by jumpmasta(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by bacco2000(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
It might be his john thomas that the babe is tripping for.
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by calddon(m): 5:48am On Jan 02, 2011
@poster so u mean se d guy used juju on d girl?
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by Dabss(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2011
@op how is it your/our concern unless the guy took the girl from you.
Cos u sound jealous and you last thread was 'i got dumped 2hrs to the new year'
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2011
lmfao! @topic.
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by iice(f): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2011
@Topic
So because he has tribal marks he's not allowed to date? undecided
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by Spclst900: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2011
Poster

Na jealousy go kill you.
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by URFATHER: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

@op how is it your/our concern unless the guy took the girl from you.
Cos u sound jealous and you last thread was 'i got dumped 2hrs to the new year'

My friend was and not me that was dumped get it angry angry angry angry

iice:

@Topic
So because he has tribal marks he's not allowed to date? undecided

Not just tribal marks the guy is wowo + ugly = wogly grin grin grin i tot girls use to like fine dudes wink wink wink or even though his not fine atleast he go get money now tongue tongue

Spclst900:

Poster

Na jealousy go kill you.

u go like give urself brain angry angry angry i do u no am jealous abi u no no naija babes again(though not all) its either u fine or u hold pepper b4 them go follow u wink wink wink
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by Onchedu(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2011
He's got game. U said it Urself, it's the eyes for guys & the ears for girls,
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2011
your, FATHER:

i mean if u are a guy and u take style fine small but u no sabi toast babe u better start toasting because i saw this guy and babe holding hands and i assumed they are love birds but to be sure i asked around and people confirmed and am like  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what was the attraction!!!!  undecided undecided undecided u nid to see these guy tribal marks, i be like say when him mama born am she throw am inside lion den make them give am that mark  grin grin grin grin and see the cute babe he was following  sad sad sad and the worst thing is dat he is not rich so what do u guys think is the attraction or is this a case of she fell for him because he has got the flows, becos like they say gals love what they hear and guy love wat they see!!!!!!!!!!!!! becos some if not most girls of nowadays words without money OYO LO WA O (meaning u r on your own!!!!)
Father, change your name to son for this dumb as**ss post of yours.

First of all, there are sensible girls who do not date guys for only good looks. Money is not everything there is to life, some women make their own money get that in your skull. (call me a hypocrite, I don't give a damn.) Secondly, there is something called "personality" that outshine good looks. Girls who are not shallow, like the one in this your yeye story knows that.

Thirdly, we do not choose who we fall in love with. I guess you know NOT if not, your shallow brain would have gather enough sense to tell you that people who are truly in love falls in luv cus of feelings. Not for material things or silly good looks that fade.

I suggest you learn a thing or two from this story else you may end up with some silly/mean/wicked beautiful woman who has nothing else to offer.
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by Dabss(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2011
aw thats harsh
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by URFATHER: 12:25am On Jan 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Father, change your name to son for this dumb as**ss post of yours.

First of all, there are sensible girls who do not date guys for only good looks. Money is not everything there is to life, some women make their own money get that in your skull. (call me a hypocrite, I don't give a damn.) Secondly, there is something called "personality" that outshine good looks. Girls who are not shallow, like the one in this your yeye story knows that.

Thirdly, we do not choose who we fall in love with. I guess you know NOT if not, your shallow brain would have gather enough sense to tell you that people who are truly in love falls in luv cus of feelings. Not for material things or silly good looks that fade.

I suggest you learn a thing or two from this story else you may end up with some silly/mean/wicked beautiful woman who has nothing else to offer.

Who told u that shocked shocked shocked that means u dont know how people of these days love! u may not agree but its the truth people of these days choose who they love especially girls(though not all) okay how come [b]most beautiful and Behind women always marry the rich and powerful men!! you cant tell me other average or poor guys didn't toast them!!!!!(thats the ones that still gather some courage and wanna try there luck!!! becos most poor guys wouldn't dare toast or think of going into any RELA tok less of SHIP with these Behind and beautiful ladies becos they know the ladies wont give them a second look!!!!!) [/b]
Re: Do Guys Now Use Juju To Date Babes? by Dsense(m): 12:29am On Jan 03, 2011
OP.
Some guys took the chance of the new year and escaped from Yaba left mental hospital to come and post on NL angry

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Spouse Cheating On You? / She Loves Me, I Dont. / Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.