Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish (34673 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Antoeni(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT TIMI & BUSOLA ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER BUSOLA WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
davodyguy:
Smh.

When Baba Adeboye the man that's leading the largest Pentecostal church is the world didn't discard the allegation, it's one primate that nobody really knows that's discarding it.

Maybe the man has done same in the past
What are you trying to say?
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by lonelydora: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Methodist church Prelate, Eminence Dr. Samuel Uche during an interview, reacted to the rape allegations against COZA senior pastor and founder, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo.

According to the Methodist church Prelate, he believes the rape allegations against the COZA pastor are foolish and there is not truth in it. In his words, he said;

"some allegations are foolish, there is no truth in such".

He said Busola Dakolo claims the COZA pastor raped her some 16 years ago and is now just seeking for justice. He thinks it is baseless and she is only trying to blackmail or tarnish his image.

"maybe you demanded money or you wanted some payment and the person is not able to give you then you like to blackmail the person."

Watch video

https://lailasnews.com/coza-the-allegations-are-foolish-why-punish-someone-for-sin-he-committed-16-years-ago-methodist-church-prelate/

Better man.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by oluwaemmanuel: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
True or not my question is this. Is he the only pastor, why is it that he gets the same allegation of rape and sexual abuse from time to time... ok you will say, it's because his church is booming and has money.
What of Pastor Poju Oyemade, Pastor Paul Adefarati etc..

Why always COZA

A friend once said it's a church of friends with benefit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by excel222(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
This lady just want the church to know that some pastors dnt do what them teached or preached . It is very wrong for a pastor which duty is to teach against fornication to be doing such. Hence, anyone supporting a pastor that preached against fornication and goes around sleeping with his/her sisters in the lord is a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Aiyk2333: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Antoeni:
THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT TIMI & BUSOLA ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER BUSOLA WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY.
foolish talk I believe they're unsuccessful and their kids have American citizenship, fly them to emirate just to watch matches... I wish sense are in our hands, urs needs to be amputated, it's just useless

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by lagosinnovator: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
if all dis story is true. The busola for don try reach the pastor with hidden camera then remind him of what he did. if the man converse with her on that issue then we all can see it is real

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by kernel01: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
dynicks:
My own is that had it been pastor Biodun were to be a poor/wretched fellow who hasn't acquired wealth or attained greatness or say were to be a nobody in the society, Would Mrs busola, being a celebrity which she is, have had the guts to have openly proclaimed that the man raped her?....EGO put into consideration here..

P.S...i do not support the issue/act of rape!!

All the rapist in the prison are they all rich? All the tried rapist are they all blackmail? Let the culprit out up a respondent or sue her for libel, stop taking sides.

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Aiyk2333: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
stanliwiser:
see this headless chicken. Olodo like you. Because you have phone, you want to use your 10mb to bring down christainity. Coward.
yet to see savage that'll beat this for this month. man cannot can no more

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Rosay15(f): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sterope:
Noz you do. It doesn't mean she can't say she was raped, some women talk about their experience whether rape or sexual assault . There are women out there who have disclosed such to their families and friends and there are those who don't. Busola is a public figure, she is trying to convince other victims to speak up not you. And Fatoyinbo got what he deserved, he is a public figure deceiving the gullible public.

... I wish I can give you a thousands like..

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by kernel01: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad

The jihadist is back, that bloody sucking demon god has promised you 72 infested bitchz in hell.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Stillthebest: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Dudeladude:
why havent d pastor denied d accusation or said sometin abt it himself...except there is sometin more to it

Hasn't he
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sterope:
Noz you do. It doesn't mean she can't say she was raped, some women talk about their experience whether rape or sexual assault . There are women out there who have disclosed such to their families and friends and there are those who don't. Busola is a public figure, she is trying to convince other victims to speak up not you. And Fatoyinbo got what he deserved, he is a public figure deceiving the gullible public.

How is he deceiving the gullible, are you saying Fatoyinbo has never changed since about 16 years ago. Who else has no past, just because he is a celebrity pastor, he must be pilloried because of of forgotten past, who else has no sin should first cast the stone.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nanop1: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
My problem with this matter is this........ why did d dakolos not seek for an indoor apology from this pastor 1st if they harboured goodwill and repentance from him...U can personally invite him tell him his sins to his face and then if he refuses to admit it and apologise u can take it public, but no all dey wanted was to tarnish his image and that of the church... They did not want an apology from d man they just wanted to tarnish and disgrace his reputation.... Even if dia is truth to this matter it was not RAPE.

Dakolos wife will neva and i repeat neva heal from this issue. u think dat pity from the public is what heals emotional trauma? it neva does.... Did she want an undeserved apology from coza or just to take a pound of flesh from the man?

please i do not support rape neither condone it.. RAPE IS BAD...But the truth must be spoken

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by kernel01: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Only God knows the truth. I admire the silence of Fatoyinbo

Admire what? Even an American politician will sue you for libel if he's innocent, much more a man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by platinum131(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
kernel01:

All the rapist in the prison are they all rich? All the tried rapist are they all blackmail? Let the culprit out up a respondent or sue her for libel, stop taking sides.

Lol ...this your own is upside down....why can't she sue the man for rape?
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Urchman200: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Joromi12:
Reasons like a typical ipob . Low iq
ipob are rational in their way of reasoning, igbos don't reason like fools, unlike u and ur generation that reason like pigs.i will not like to insult ur tribe I know their are reasonable people there.
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Tareq1105: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Only foolish human beings will conclude the allegations were true.

And only a foolish human being like this Ipob prelate will conclude the allegations were false.

How can a prelate of a Christian denominations speak in this manner?

No sense in his contributions at all. How would this one resolve issues like this among his congregation?

Reasoning like children.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Tareq1105: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Urchman200:
ipob are rational in their way of reasoning, igbos don't reason like fools, unlike u and ur generation that reason like pigs.i will not like to insult ur tribe I know their are reasonable people there.

Are you saying that the Prelate spoke the mind of our brothers from the South East?
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by FuckThaMod: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tareq1105:

And only a foolish human being like this Ipob prelate will conclude the allegations were false.

How can a prelate of a Christian denominations speak in this manner?

No sense in his contributions at all. How would this one resolve issues like this among his congregation?

Reasoning like children.
Tribalistic Cunt

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by texazzpete(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
dynicks:
My own is that had it been pastor Biodun were to be a poor/wretched fellow who hasn't acquired wealth or attained greatness or say were to be a nobody in the society, Would Mrs busola, being a celebrity which she is, have had the guts to have openly proclaimed that the man raped her?....EGO put into consideration here..

If he was a poor, wretched fellow, he would not have been able to rape so many girls.

Also, your point is foolish and you're definitely a rape supporter since you know that many women have come out to out broke rapists before.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nanop1: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nanop1:
My problem with this matter is this........ why did d dakolos not seek for an indoor apology from this pastor 1st if they harboured goodwill and repentance from him...U can personally invite him tell him his sins to his face and then if he refuses to admit it and apologise u can take it public, but no all dey wanted was to tarnish his image and that of the church... They did not want an apology from d man they just wanted to tarnish and disgrace his reputation.... Even if dia is truth to this matter it was not RAPE.

Dakolos wife will neva and i repeat neva heal from this issue. u think dat pity from the public is what heals emotional trauma? it neva does.... Did she want an unreserved apology from coza or just to take a pound of flesh from the man?

please i do not support rape neither condone it.. RAPE IS BAD...But the truth must be spoken
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Sterope(f): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
How is it my or your business if he changed? If he commited a greivous crime, he deserves to face the music. We are not his victims, we don't get to speak about forgiveness or how he has changed. His victims have not forgotten, why should he let him forgive.

There are sins and there are sins. Some sins are bigger than others especially when it causes others substantial harm. He cannot claim to not have willingly hurt his victims. We can as well forgive every criminal who has committed a crime because they have changed and become pastors. If you are one of those that commit crime, your past will not be forgiven or forgotten even if you become an angel.

adeniyisamuel59:
How is he deceiving the gullible, are you saying Fatoyinbo has never changed since about 16 years ago. Who else has no past, just because he is a celebrity pastor, he must be pilloried because of of forgotten past, who else has no sin should first cast the stone.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by gassbee: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Is more of a blackmail, funny enough Fatoyinbo cannot say his own side of d story because of d ppsition he is holding
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
kolnel:
Foolish prelate

To whom much is given much is expected
Religious leaders are not expected to be fooling around
Apart from collecting tithes, what else do they do
It’s a pity the situation in the country is pushing more and more people to church

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by peteruuu(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
kolnel:
Foolish prelate

To whom much is given much is expected
Religious leaders are not expected to be fooling around

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Matthart: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Foolish indeed.. I'm ashamed of our so-called Christians that doesn't know what it means to fight against a man of God especially when he is Innocent. Psalm 105:15 doesn't change.. D word of God is not subject to change.. Be careful the way u treat men of God.. I have said my own..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ogaga87:

Some of MMM copyright
Gullible gang
swerve the F*UCK off my mentions!
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by yeyeosoronga: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
dynicks:

Perhaps he would have been in prison by now if he was poor and wretched. The police would have arrested him without him having any recourse. Don't be deceived that his status as a popular man with followers hasn't helped him with this allegations against him. Remember, its the 2nd time he's having serious allegations against him as a cleric.
It's only someone as popular like the Dakolos with equally high profile friends that can make such allegations and not be silenced. That's the main function of celebrities anyway.
You cannot call them hungry people, who asked for money and didn't succeed in blackmailing.
This particular man giving this interview had better be careful, as we know how depraved many of them are. From those defiling young boys under the guise of been priests to those dating married women about town, raping young girls about. Many documented cases of clerics not able to control their cravings.
Secondly, has he just accused the Dakolos of attempting to blackmail fatoyinbo?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by AreaFada2: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Were you there Mr primate Abi Na prelate?

None of us was there. It's only between them and God.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by bionixs: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Joromi12:
Reasons like a typical ipob . Low iq
you are a typical afonja. Na sense una no dey get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Jesus Is Black: Not White / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.