Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja (52968 Views)

Tobi Bakre, Isilomo & Avala Pictured Together / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo / Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by itiswellwithme: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
ok
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Morenikeji070: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Why are u sounding this way. Its so bad
KidsNEXTdoor:
Rubbish trends

Useless show for useless youths
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by hammedroyabat(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Saw this 2 today at dominoes.... I didn't even recognize them until I heard some girls talking. TV is an extra makeup
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by densiks: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
They look like sexually overused beings

1 Like

Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by FuckThaMod: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
mperornero:
see wetin bet9ja dey do with our money �
grin
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Dukeemmanuel44(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Bet9ja? Sai this ladies want to cut our ticket this weekend, GOD forbid.
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by holophs: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
See where our money cut ticket is going[b]See where our money cut ticket is going[/b]See where our money cut ticket is going
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by RTSC: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
For those asking what BBN does.
This folks are now empowered. A bit of Wealth has been transfered.

Instead of asking for BBN to be closed down, you should rather ask them to enlist more unknown people.

That way wealth will flow to the least in society.
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by darlenese(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
kpekere endorsement .
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by NeekolazWorld(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
All these endowment deals to now is a big scam. These celebrities make endowment look like an achievement and I realized its just a way of helping them shine a little because they pay them peanuts and use them to cash in and promote their own brands because they also need to keep cashing in. That is why they keep quiet when a celebrity says they sign deals of multi-millions because they want people to see their brand as if they have such money. All na packaging both ways. If you know, you know.

You wey get salary of 60k a month, no go leave your job dey find endowment think say you don hammer. You better pass them I swear.
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Apocalypse12: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
mperornero:
see wetin bet9ja dey do with our money �

As in ehn,Make them dey do their own o! By the time I hammer my million dem must pay me .

1 Like

Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Edyice: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
Some people will now say big brother Nigeria should be ban . especially Muslims

Go and do your research about UTI , BISOLA, EFE , CECE , and other big brother house mate and see for yourself ..
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
Noted! Next..
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by QuickStandard: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good news, I really felt for them.......
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by goshen26: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good, the guys whose money is gonna be used to pay you are coming to play bet
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Rubbish! angry
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by meobizy(f): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ah ah, na so?
Yet some Nairalanders who haven’t made twenty naira from trolling will come out to castigate the show.
It’s obvious shame no dey catch una.
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by melanch(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hmm. Next year, I will just enter bbnaija and be evicted the next day. Easy money!

https://www.nairaland.com/5297801/easy-perfect-way-get-more
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Apocalypse12:

As in ehn,Make them dey do their own o! By the time I hammer my million dem must pay me .
make league start first, them go vomit people money
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Zwijfv:

I hope they won't come and storm nairaland sha cheesy grin

Lol
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by udemzyudex(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na wa oooo
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Madetocreate: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
b
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by xaliujokes(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by DateMynd44(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
osemoses69:
All this old dragon evening newspaper girls nah them
LMAO. cheesy how una dey take get all these pics sef?
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
RTSC:
For those asking what BBN does.
This folks are now empowered. A bit of Wealth has been transfered.

Instead of asking for BBN to be closed down, you should rather ask them to enlist more unknown people.

That way wealth will flow to the least in society.

D money bet9ja wants to pay these BBN people, can't it use it to increase d salary of its staff, employ more unemployed graduates or at least pay more money to its customers so they can bet more? What have these BBN "graduates" done for BBN compared 2d category of people I just mentioned? It seems these endorsement is just a trend where no company wants 2b left out with no real value for d general society
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Seedless081: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
GistMore:
Newly evicted BBNaija housemate, Avala and Isilomo signs their first endorsement deal with Bet9ja as brand ambassador.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/evicted-bbnaija-housemate-avala-isilomo-signs-1st-endorsement-deal-with-bet9ja

Endorsement deal with bet9ja, them dey play bet?
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Freelanceona100(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ogini
Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by OdefaGirl(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hmmnn?

Re: Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja by Zyni(f): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
See as oshilomo sidan like person wey no sabi write!! She wan copy ansa??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" / 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.