Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke (1273 Views)

Is It Normal For Ladies To Call Guys Dear, Sweetheart Etc / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by Imoh555(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jobless girls have the highest taste and are quick to call guys broke when their fathers and brothers ain't rich yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by tolugar: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Very true

Hungry and mannerless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by godofuck231: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
tolugar:
Very true

Hungry and mannerless
heart breaking and so true , keep calling men names but they are never productive even with 10mill they still cant produce any business interest
Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hian these frustrated men never get tired ...grin grin grin

whenever a slay queen rejects their romantic gestures because of their financial state..the next thing they do is on their data login into Nairaland to pour their frustration and woes on innocent people cheesy
Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by tolugar: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
godofuck231:
heart breaking and so true , keep calling men names but they are never productive even with 10mill they still cant produce any business interest

Worst still their parents don’t have a car

Then they will be forming “I don’t date guys that don’t have car”

Then some imbecilic guys will start yahoo yahoo to impress some broke ass hungry morons.

99% of them came out from slums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by godofuck231: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
tolugar:

Then some imbecilic guys will start yahoo yahoo to impress some broke ass hungry morons.

one certain time I visited warri , I payed one a surprise visit , found out she was living in a fowl cage , I blocked her life from my phone
Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by MJBOLT: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
the funny thing is that the hungry slowpoke he is trying to impress will dump him as soon as a richer guy shows up

tolugar:

Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by tolugar: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
MJBOLT:
the funny thing is that the hungry slowpoke he is trying to impress will dump him as soon as a richer guy shows up

godofuck231:
one certain time I visited warri , I payed one a surprise visit , found out she was living in a fowl cage , I blocked her life from my phone

Every time

Am hungry
Am broke
Sub for me
No airtime
Come and take me out
Am bored at home

Form one public toilet to another
Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by godofuck231: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
tolugar:

Every time

Am hungry
Am broke
Sub for me
No airtime
Come and take me out
Am bored at home

Form one public toilet to another

if you ask them for money u will hear it hot
Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by MJBOLT: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
they will say "are you not a man?" grin

godofuck231:
if you ask them for money u will hear it hot
Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by seniorgozman(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Leave them alone and find your own taste, every girl must not be with you
Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by godofuck231: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
MJBOLT:
they will say "are you not a man?" grin

e don do be like say u get them plenty cause that's the exact reply
Re: Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke by MJBOLT: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
i dey read some of them chats with guys,dem dey use guys laff like mad.if you send them money dem go call you mugu

godofuck231:
e don do be like say u get them plenty cause that's the exact reply

(1) (Reply)

Sisters Of A Bride Twerking On The Groom To Test If He Can Be Faithful / Why Do Nigerians Hate Telling Themselves The Bitter Truth? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.