Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos (82116 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by kingola87(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lobatan grin
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by DennisEche(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Who is this looser laughing with, don't go and train, keep smiling until ruiz destroys your soul in the next fight undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Zanas: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Adeling:
The prophecy is about to be fulfilled. next will be ..... girls sha!
What prophecy?

Modified; I've seen the prophecy grin
I just hope he is preparing for his rematch and not busy gallivanting about

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Morenikeji070: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jealousy person like you. Just let me calm and don't say what I got in mind for you.
LearnITsmash:
Who is this looser laughing with, don't go and train, keep smiling until ruiz destroys your soul in the next fight undecided

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
AJ come to strategies on hw to destroy ruiz carrier, by d way Uriel and Toke Makinwa opportunity to laid wihh AJ as wot dey av bin logging for since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Shittaakeem(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Someone Predicted this.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by roofwind(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
is this how you are preparing for your rematch ?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Rotimi47: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
davillian:
Aj you have started playing again ba. ?
Ruiz is taking no days off for his training.
Na You talk am O! because no be my mouth dem go take hear say mama sukura get moustache. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Ilamina(f): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
This girl dates some of the most eligible bachelor's in town

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Ogaga87(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Better don't loss that replay Josh!

Samuel Peter and company won't forgive you
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by 2mch(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Her papa go happy die. See better inlaw grin. I am sure Otedola will keep him busy. Uriel and Toke no go see him brake light. Even Femi mama go de push am. Say who be Toke and Uriel papa? grin

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by greggng: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Let him continue fucking pussy...he will be beaten again by Mr ibu

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
That how it all get started

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
You can see how wet her lips are, you can therefore conclude that another part of her body is also already dripping wet tongue Enjoy yaself Joshua, na your time.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by freemi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
Some Nairalanders are prophets sha.

In another thread, someone predicted DJ cuppy the first celeb to hang out with AJ. Then Toke Makinwa and Uriel. See the prophecy coming to pass. Lmao
bt wl der fvck?
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Chaleeee: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
LearnITsmash:

The money wey him make for that loosing big pass all the money wey your generation don ever make

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by salford: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Joshua was just laughing and having fun while they both sing to Paul IK Dairo's song in the bullet proof suv.
The dude is always happy 100%.
Real definition of a jolly good felow.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by davillian(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Rotimi47:
Na You talk am O! because no be my mouth dem go take hear say mama sukura get moustache. grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
greggng:
Let him continue fucking pussy...he will be beaten again by Mr ibu
I've been wondering that too. I thought that hugely built people get tired easily. However, the reverse was the case with Andy Ruiz. He never wavered in strength, despite being Mr. Ibu.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Siki355(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
DJ cuppid will be on the wheel of steel tonight
if u know u know

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by lastempero: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
This time around Ruiz go comot ur nose for u.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by MobilityExpress: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
DJ Copied love this boy dieeeee. It haf they she don dey try hook am grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Damfostopper(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
someone had predicted this to happen already.... next on the queue is Toke makinwa before Messi aigbe

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by MobilityExpress: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Paabiodun:
That girls loves every dick

Joshua own is a heavyweight d grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by EkunKekere: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Shey Ruiz resemble person wey Sabi how to train?

davillian:
Aj you have started playing again ba. ?
Ruiz is taking no days off for his training.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by holywind(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
just as prophecised
Gabson006:
Just as predicted

Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by davillian(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
EkunKekere:
Shey Ruiz resemble person wey Sabi how to train?

He does bags and stamina.
No Jones your self.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by EkunKekere: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Dat one wey carry belle like pregnant woman?

davillian:

He does bags and stamina.
No Jones your self.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by holywind(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
where is that NIGGA that prophecised this, oya report for a bottle of zobo.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Joshua own is a heavyweight d grin
Lols..... She is type of girl that every celebrities can have their way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.