Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos (82118 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
By the way he is Britain's property. This is not his home. Don't come and claim him and spoil his head with Yoruba juju. Just allow him go back to his country .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by klever18(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
as predicted
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by oruma19: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
Some Nairalanders are prophets sha.

In another thread, someone predicted DJ cuppy the first celeb to hang out with AJ. Then Toke Makinwa and Uriel. See the prophecy coming to pass. Lmao
Some girls are annoying. Uriel oputa has been the one clamoring to meet this guy, why should cuppy jump the gun? Girls are their own enemies. Uriel Oputa is the one that has been expressing her love for this guy for many years, they should leave her alone to enjoy the guy jare. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Surely, they'll prefer a man who's lost his belt.

Atleast to remove boxer go easy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by tabuski(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
This guy sure pass most of our so called pastors

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by ffo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
WHY DO BLOGGERS ABUSE THE "SPOTTED" SOMEBODY POSE FOR A SELFIE YOU SAID SPOTTED. WHAT IS SPOTTED IN THAT.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by davillian(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
EkunKekere:
Dat one wey carry belle like pregnant woman?

Go make he give you right hook naw.
He did it before and can still do it again.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
I feel your pain man, let's hope one day, God will surely pick our call
maxiuc:
When you look at how poverty has ravaged your life and family Mehn Many thoughts go dey enter your head

Oh God reason my matter

Naija corrupt naija corrupt yet some people who doesn't know you are smiling home with money the never merited

Jacob stole something he never merited but you allowed him because you saw his

Baba God transfer the riches of the Gentiles to me even if na 1milla I go appreciate am

Which kind life be this

Good people that has mind of giving poverty is ravaging them, money only falls in the hands of the wicked

Lamentations of a broke ass nigga

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Bestbig72(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
This girl dey like big shots sha#welcome home AJ. FEMI
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by EkunKekere: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
The guy was just lucky. Normally it is the likes of Fury and Wilder you will expect to beat AJ, not a fat pig like Ruiz lipsrsealed

[img]https://images./abteT0kuBry4zNiX5IxmG.jpg[/img]

davillian:

Go make he give you right hook naw.
He did it before and can still do it again.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by ofiko123(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nice one.. Good for them.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
This girl is very cheap I swear
She just go around with anyone
She dated Mr Easy and left Mr Eazy for her junior sister
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Switruth: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
maxiuc:
When you look at how poverty has ravaged your life and family Mehn Many thoughts go dey enter your head

Oh God reason my matter

Naija corrupt naija corrupt yet some people who doesn't know you are smiling home with money the never merited

Baba God transfer the riches of the Gentiles to me even if na 1milla I go appreciate am

Which kind life be this

Good people that has mind of giving poverty is ravaging them, money only falls in the hands of the wicked

. Very touching. Send me your account number make I bless you even if it’s 3k. Sharp sharp.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nanop1: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
This gal go soon enta menopause...
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by sircrabo: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Someones Puna will bleed tonight. It will be punched so hard that neighbours will come calling
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Adakintroy2: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nah them..tthem go wear this boy out with pyssyy..he may loose that fight in round two.

Fine boy..

Who I my kidding..my boy any day anytime..Anthony Joshua once beat up Thanos with all five infinity stones..I was there i saw it ..who be ruize?.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by davillian(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
EkunKekere:
The guy was just lucky. Normally it is the likes of Fury and Wilder you will expect to beat AJ, not a fat pig like Ruiz lipsrsealed

[img]https://images./abteT0kuBry4zNiX5IxmG.jpg[/img]

Dont train na
Even elephant go beat you for boxing.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Leonbonapart(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
feelmeTy:
Na person wey fit boost him morale be this! ���
I am alergic to lesbians
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Toks2008(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
maxiuc:

Oh God reason my matter

Which kind life be this

I feel your pain bro...just keep on keeping on..
GOD will surely pick your call.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Dolorsa: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na so Ms Abena wan take collect Joshua from Uriel of BBN. The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by peacengine(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin this cuppy one collect something from my boy Josh wink if you know you know
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by magzey: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
An soooo?

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
maxiuc:

Oh God reason my matter

Which kind life be this

lol cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Bamz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
davillian:
Aj you have started playing again ba. ?
Ruiz is taking no days off for his training.

He doesn't know what's going on angry

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Casemiro(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
Some Nairalanders are prophets sha.

In another thread, someone predicted DJ cuppy the first celeb to hang out with AJ. Then Toke Makinwa and Uriel. See the prophecy coming to pass. Lmao
please link to the thread
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by grandstar(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Olufela30:
So his name is Femi ,..... Hmmm, he must be a player Mehn .....

If she dates him, that'd be surprising.
She's from rich whiles he's from the working class though now wealthy. There's bound to be some schism unless she's humble.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Flowdada(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Guy you should hit the gym and put in work 247, free babe's before Ruiz go kpokpo u in the rematch
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
grandstar:

If she dates him, that'd be surprising.
She's from rich whiles he's from the working class though now wealthy. There's bound to be some schism unless she's humble.

If he no bleep up, with a couple of fights he would be almost as rich as her father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by 4ckTOT0: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
if say this girl papa no get money, her olosho for pass symply tacha own
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by LoveJesus87(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
MediaNGN:
Cuppy Cuppy grin grin
lol. What do you mean grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.