Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures (49211 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Zenlife: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
ofiko123:
Our mummy don old o...

The only way not to get old is to die young. Remember that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Ammieberrie(f): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Happy birthday Ritaaaa, I just watched your movie now "bound". So you sabi speak Ibo like this...
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by oaselemi: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Everything don fall,this one na old market cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by electrokcoi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
simonlee:

you called?
funny you
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
So she will be 50 in next six years with no husband or child
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by shogsman(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
44 looks good on her.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Congrats to king Messi....once a goat, always a goat!!!!

All hail king Leo!!!!
Only a king in Camp Nou ... take him out and he becomes a ball boy ... cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
she for don go do rev sister

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Gforce2019: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:
With all her money and fame, what's stopping her from getting married

Sighs she's looking old

Na WA o

God abeg o

You nko? Slay queen...
Do you have a suitor ?
Pot calling kettle black.

I pity you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by ipobarethieves: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Rita is 44 but mama Cossy is 30 yrs old.God dey

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Bestbig72(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
amaniro:
44 ahhhhh this one marriage is not in your budget again.

Marriage is not for everybody...just wish Aunty a happy life#

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by IamSoProlific: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Only a king in Camp Nou ... take him out and he becomes a ball boy ... cheesy

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Bestbig72(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Happy birthday ma'am...wish you a continued life of happiness.. ..hearty cheers to you#

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Gforce2019: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Paabiodun:
she for don go do rev sister

Rev. Sister my foot...
She go get one bed-warmer guy that will be warming her bed weekly.
All movies actors and actresses are promiscuous.
Shikenah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by meobizy(f): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Picture 1 is sexy but old age is evident in her looks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Lamasta(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
I use to like this lady back then

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Na WA o

God abeg o
What about you? What's stopping you?

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nizguy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Joromi12:
Menopause loading. Period of 5 days go don turn 2

This one off me... grin grin grin I die here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by StrikeBack(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

What about you? What's stopping you?
She is just 39 age is still on her side
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Happy birthday, I wish u well May God grants all ur heart desire

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by peacengine(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
She looks cool one of my favourite actresses
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by peacengine(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Na WA o

God abeg o

You look like an old layer. I will pick her over you any day

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by victorian(f): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
peacengine:

You look like an old layer. I will pick her over you any day

No need taking it personal.

I didn't ask you if you will chose me over her.

So chill!

I don't have time for insults all night. I have better things to do with my time over other threads than trading words with you over Rita.
Nobody is stopping u to go Marry her.

Do the needful over her and stop disturbing my space.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by promiseniqqa(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
sometimes olosho dey pay shaa
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Kernalboy: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Rita dong old if like make she apply 20litres of makeup she wil not be lik Rita's of late 10yrs
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by KenModi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Na WA o

God abeg o

And you look young ehh?!! Go and marry kee you dia! angry

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
StrikeBack:

She is just 39 age is still on her side
Hahaha! I laf in swiz

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by thanknairaland1: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
only natural look shall defined ur new age shall. hbd thou
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

No need taking it personal.

I didn't ask you if you will chose me over her.

So chill!

I don't have time for insults all night. I have better things to do with my time over other threads than trading words with you over Rita.
Nobody is stopping u to go Marry her.

Do the needful over her and stop disturbing my space.
Why are u pained naw?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by victorian(f): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Why are u pained naw?

Pained ke!

Lol

Huncle I'm not pained. I don't have time for insults tonight.
At least I have the right not to exchange insults with anyone tonight

Or don't I?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by TotoNaRubber: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Come Op who compiled this name?

Where did nwaturuocha emerge from grin ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter / Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.