Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures (49207 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2019
Chi59:

Clap for yourself. You just vomited a truckload of sh¡t.
With technology, even a 70 year old woman can conceive.
dont take life too serious just a joke.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Ishilove: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2019
meobizy:

You’re a stupid old woman who always gives the same hackneyed responses.
I see that the dark powers responsible for the insanity in your lineage have started beating their drums on your head. Oponu oloriburuku omo ale. Better go and sort out the poverty of your father's house and stop coming online to transfer the aggression.

Keep the sour spittle of your mental retardation far away from me otherwise Sango will redesign your poverty stricken household with thunder and lightening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by meobizy(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2019
Ishilove:

I see that the dark powers responsible for the insanity in your lineage have started beating their drums on your head. Oponu oloriburuku omo ale. Better go and sort out the poverty of your father's house and stop coming online to transfer the aggression.

Keep the sour spittle of your mental retardation far away from me otherwise Sango will redesign your poverty stricken household with thunder and lightening.
See them, Nairalanders replying from their father’s farmland assuming everyone is on their level.
Mscheew.
Don’t forget to shade yourself under a tree ehn, I hear sunshine is the majority of today’s weather forecast.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by AntiMCU: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:
With all her money and fame, what's stopping her from getting married ?

Sighs she's looking old

Let's not deceive and sugar coat words.

Also!
Anyone ranting, wailing on me or clicking on my mentions. I won't reply you.

You can wail all night, and throughout next year, I'm less concerned on wailers.

Be my guest if you must!

End of story.
Imagine a fellow woman shaming her for not getting married.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by penplus: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

No need taking it personal.

I didn't ask you if you will chose me over her.

So chill!

I don't have time for insults all night. I have better things to do with my time over other threads than trading words with you over Rita.
Nobody is stopping u to go Marry her.

Do the needful over her and stop disturbing my space.

Thought you said you're too busy to answer any mention...

What now?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by AntiMCU: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Only a king in Camp Nou ... take him out and he becomes a ball boy ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Onyi22(f): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Let's not deceive and sugar coat words.

Also!
Anyone ranting, wailing on me or clicking on my mentions. I won't reply you.

You can wail all night, and throughout next year, I'm less concerned on wailers.

Be my guest if you must!

End of story.
But she is far more better than u and that miserable frustrated thing u called a husband...
U r a real shame to womanhood..
Imagine a woman shaming her fellow woman for not getting married....
I pity ur remaining days on earth

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Brendasweet(f): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2019
44!!! shocked
Why did she spread her legs like that?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by AntiMCU: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2019
cococandy:
May you all never grow old since it’s such a bad thing

You just had to single out the men.
Look on page one and see your fellow gender shaming her.
Yet you choose to ignore her.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by yeballs(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
And Aunty Cozzy said she’s just 30 years old ��
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by mira4u: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Since marriage is an achievement to you, are you married?

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by IAMBlesssed(f): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sxyhalima:
44 with no husband What is she celebrating

So she should kill herself for not married abi
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Boxer007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Chi59:

Clap for yourself. You just vomited a truckload of sh¡t.
With technology, even a 70 year old woman can conceive.

Go away please. No man want u. Leave men alone
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Sxyhalima: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2023
god bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.