Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures (49212 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
You can vex but na true... chopped 4-0 in Anfield, chopped 3-0 at Rome, blaming the pitch while with Argentina despite his mates scoring up and down cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Chukalemon(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeh.she is very cute and lovely.am beginning to like her even at 45

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin
Old mama youngie
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Exodora: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
rafhell:
Where are the go and marry crew.

Who told you she is not married as you guys have decided that marrying foreigners is the best so do our ladies .
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:
With all her money and fame, what's stopping her from getting married ?

Sighs she's looking old

Let's not deceive and sugar coat words.

Also!
Anyone ranting, wailing on me or clicking on my mentions. I won't reply you.

You can wail all night, and throughout next year, I'm less concerned on wailers.

Be my guest if you must!

End of story.

Why don't you give her your husband / boyfriend to marry?

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Joromi12:
Menopause loading. Period of 5 days go don turn 2

Clap for yourself. You just vomited a truckload of sh¡t.
With technology, even a 70 year old woman can conceive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Asapkiller(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Even at 44 to knack dis hunty doggy dey hungry me grin[color=][/color] grin
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by victorian(f): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
You all can cry me a river!

I'm less concerned.

I don't need to mention if I have a fiance or not,nor show proofs!

I and Rita Dominic we are not age mate and that's fact#

So whosoever that wants to wail forever because of what I type? Be my fucvking guest!

Smiles. Nairlanders sef! Always delusional and saying what they know nothing about!

Y'all can kiss my fucvking yellow smooth assz! Hahahahahahahahah

Awon Ode!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
WHO all these ones deh pack pancake for?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Sarang(f): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:
With all her money and fame, what's stopping her from getting married ?

Sighs she's looking old

Let's not deceive and sugar coat words.

Also!
Anyone ranting, wailing on me or clicking on my mentions. I won't reply you.

You can wail all night, and throughout next year, I'm less concerned on wailers.

Be my guest if you must!

End of story.

It’s all your parents taught you, marriage. Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Sxyhalima: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2019
god bless
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Mariangeles(f): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Happy birthday Nwaturuocha,

I don't really like your movies as I prefer Nse Ikpe Etim and Stephanie Okereke, but I wish you all the best Nwaturuocha.
grin
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Mariangeles(f): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2019
Sxyhalima:
44 with no husband
What is she celebrating
Life . smiley

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by IamSoProlific: 1:14am On Jul 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

[s]You can vex but na true... chopped 4-0 in Anfield, chopped 3-0 at Rome, blaming the pitch while with Argentina despite his mates scoring up and down[/s]cheesy

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Ishilove: 1:40am On Jul 13, 2019
meobizy:

Ishilove is that you?
Why is it mostly women in their late forties who patronize this forum?
You better pray to God to reach the late forties and surpass it because there are people dying prematurely every day.

Grow up. You sound incredibly childish. If you want to troll, don't use 'old age' because reaching age 70 and beyond is a gift we should pray seriously to receive.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by meobizy(f): 1:42am On Jul 13, 2019
Ishilove:

You better pray to God to reach the late forties and surpass it because there are people dying prematurely every day.

Grow up. You sound incredibly childish. If you want to troll, don't use 'old age' because reaching age 70 and beyond is a gift we should pray seriously to receive.

Hey old woman, it's nice to see you back with your primary account.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 13, 2019
Ishilove:

when the only thing some people have is youth, they go carry am for head na. we were lucky we didn't have these distractions. if these fools are not careful, they will be like cult boys that did not graduate from school, stuck in a loop. i can see some of this nitwits 15 years from now, still braying alufa male or whatever the trending machismo noise is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 13, 2019
GistUpdates:
Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Nwaturuocha (born July 12, 1975) is a Nigerian actress. In 2012 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role.

She is celebrating her 44th birthday today, 12th July.

Lalasticlala

chief sweetus cry cry cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9817193_screenshot20190712184200_jpeg752ad4a3e7903b381b268f12fa33937d

rita is ready for you tongue tongue tongue

in the come and knack me pose tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by mailemy(m): 3:35am On Jul 13, 2019
KanuSE:
Let's see her face without makeup biko.
Let's see your own face without makeup.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:59am On Jul 13, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Exactly bruh ... your picture accurately dipicts what señor Messi received at the hands of Liverpool and Colombia grin
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by theomerio: 5:08am On Jul 13, 2019
elotajohn1:
Old Layer grin

Meanwhile
Do you know that I can supply you with Bikinis, Beach Hats, Chiffon skirts, Tops and gowns, Mini, Long and office skirts, Dinner Gowns, Bum Shorts, Leggings, Joggers, scarfs all @ very cheap rate!!!

Strictly Lagos Business driven fellows!

Contact me
WhatsApp and calls
You see your life? Selling okrika wears while busy calling out on successful personalities. You see why you can't make it ? My brother change your attitude.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by ebilomaofficial1: 5:34am On Jul 13, 2019
Neo Noir meaning Neo Black
does that mean she is a member of ?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Ishilove: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2019
meobizy:

Hey old woman, it's nice to see you back with your primary account.
Any thing that will not allow me reach old age, I release the fire of God to destroy it. You on the other hand may never get to see it. I'm not cursing you. Just merely stating a fact.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by weyreypey: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2019
meobizy:

Ishilove is that you?
Why is it mostly women in their late forties who patronize this forum?
Gbas gbos who off light!!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Egonec(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2019
Like play like play, this woman no gree marry. She no wan loyal!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Smilingjoe4(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2019
HBD dear, wish u many more year's�����

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Xbursta(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2019
marry m.i you no gree dey form young very soon menopause go send you visa
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nemesis909: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2019
Evening Newspapers with torn back page.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Pepperoniq(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2019
This woman na confirm witch.
See how younger she looks at 44
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2019
She's a beautiful woman
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by meobizy(f): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2019
Ishilove:

Any thing that will not allow me reach old age, I release the fire of God to destroy it. You on the other hand may never get to see it. I'm not cursing you. Just merely stating a fact.
You’re a stupid old woman who always gives the same hackneyed responses.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by elotajohn1(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2019
theomerio:

You see your life? Selling okrika wears while busy calling out on successful personalities. You see why you can't make it ? My brother change your attitude.

Send your acct details as soon as possible.... I need to make your weekend fun-filled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh / Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.