Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,995 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures (49537 Views)

Tega Dominic Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by KanuSE: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Let's see her face without makeup biko.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by cococandy(f): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Classy
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by victorian(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Hahaha! I laf in swiz

39 years is so small for me o. I'm not that young o

I'm in fact 80years old. Forget the makeup. It's deceiving.

Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by macho44(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
amaniro:
44 ahhhhh this one marriage is not in your budget again.
Na WA oooo. Marriage. Isn't the ultimate na, truth is; that SHIT is so Overrated
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by otokx(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Happy Birthday Rita, God bless you.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Fine wine
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by macho44(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

39 years is so small for me o. I'm not that young o

I'm in fact 80years old. Forget the makeup. It's deceiving.

Smiles.
Age is just a number, tis an issue of mind over matter. If "HE" don't mind, then it don't matter.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
May you all never grow old since it’s such a bad thing

oaselemi:
Everything don fall,this one na old market cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kernalboy:
Rita dong old if like make she apply 20litres of makeup she wil not be lik Rita's of late 10yrs
peacengine:

You look like an old layer. I will pick her over you any day
meobizy:
Picture 1 is sexy but old age is evident in her looks.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Segeshow: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
So classy and down to earth.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by meobizy(f): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
cococandy:
May you all never grow old since it’s such a bad thing

A night newspaper spotted.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by victorian(f): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
macho44:
Age is just a number, tis an issue of mind over matter. If "HE" don't mind, then it don't matter.

I know dear.

A friend of mine just clocked 50years. She's getting married in two months time.

I asked her same question and she gave me an answer and what happened in her past. She didn't see it offensive and we are still friends til date.

Men here wailing and Fuming over what I said, should take a chill pill. I didn't say anything bad about Rita.
I simply voice out my view that's all.

At least I'm free to air my view nah?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Ryan03(f): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:
With all her money and fame, what's stopping her from getting married

Sighs she's looking old

Na WA o

God abeg o
give her your brother na, are you even married? wait o! nor be you be that lie lie lady when uniuncomparable abi wetin be her Monika call out for lying that time?

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Henjor48(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Na WA o

God abeg o

Aunty, abeg show us ur own husband. Abi u never reach to marry Ni?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Sometimes na Ego dey worry dem...To bring head down dey hard dem undecided

Yea, that's why most beautiful girls in Nigeria don't get married as compare to the average lookin ones because they select too much always looking for rich, tall, dark and handsome. Las las those spec are players. These ladies end up being single for a long time.

Rita still they form fine girl now when she gets to her 50, lonely and depression will begin to set in.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by joyousever(f): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good response! Wondering why a mature woman like her will be age shaming another woman like her.
uote author=Gforce2019 post=80206037]

You nko? Slay queen...
Do you have a suitor ?
Pot calling kettle black.

I pity you[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by macho44(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

I know dear.

A friend of mine just clocked 50years. She's getting married in two months time.

I asked her same question and she gave me an answer and what happened in her past. She didn't see it offensive and we are still friends til date.

Men here wailing and Fuming over what I said, should take a chill pill. I didn't say anything bad about Rita.
I simply voice out my view that's all.

At least I'm free to air my view nah?
How do you like your glass of wine �? Served with Ice cubes or you'd prefer I mix it with Cocktail ��
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by victorian(f): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
macho44:
How do you like your glass of wine �? Served with Ice cubes or you'd prefer I mix it with Cocktail ��

Smiles thanks.

I'lld prefer it mixed with cocktail on the rocks!

*winks*

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Na WA o

God abeg o

what is wrong with you? you nko? when will you marry or you think you're still young?

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cioccolata:
The only evening newspaper I can marry.

unfortunately she's out of your leaguesmiley but dreamers can dream though.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by ziziangel(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Everyone got one thing to say...either about her age or that she ain't married. First, aging is inevitable so everyone is slowly aging. Secondly, marriage is not a yardstick to measure people (same reason why people wallow in some cage called marriage only to please others), we should preferably measure people by the impact they've made on human lives.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
I’m proud to be a old

Something you will never see in your life
meobizy:

A night newspaper spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by meobizy(f): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
cococandy:
I’m proud to be a old

Something you will never see in your life
Ishilove is that you?
Why is it mostly women in their late forties who patronize this forum?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
kneehighbootz:

unfortunately she's out of your leaguesmiley but dreamers can dream though.
Na UCL?? tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Drake2021: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:
With all her money and fame, what's stopping her from getting married ?

Sighs she's looking old

Let's not deceive and sugar coat words.

Also!
Anyone ranting, wailing on me or clicking on my mentions. I won't reply you.

You can wail all night, and throughout next year, I'm less concerned on wailers.

Be my guest if you must!

End of story.

Sure you are very right, you might call them wailers, One sure thing is that you will soon embark on that same marrital journey if you have not. Let pray u will �� fair better.
But one sure fact is, RITA DOMINIC is shoulder high above you take it or leave it. Maybe when u will hit sixty years, u wouldn't achieved what she had at forty years of age

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Joystark(f): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Also!

You can wail all night, and throughout next year, I'm less concerned on wailers.

Be my guest if you must!

End of story.

Hope you look as good when you're 40.

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Halo22: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Happy birthday to Aunty Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha..... Lol.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Also!

Be my guest if you must!

End of story.

See pot calling kettle black cheesy... The hopeless ones cannot focus on their problems they are drinking panadol on other people's matter.

Coalition of evening newspapers. Because say you don dey claim to get fiancé, we no go hear word for you again?

Lord of the rings... We wailers have so much fun laughing at haters who hate on others for being in the same position as themselves...

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Olarewaju89: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
What do you want Buhari to do here na? Chia.... You people self

Amuocha:
Night don come for Rita side embarassed

Buhari sef angry

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Also!

Be my guest if you must!

End of story.

Last time I checked you are about 40 as well or even her mate, yet you are not married and no suitor in site. Granny shut the fvck up angry

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
HBD Rita Dominic.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by brownsug(f): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=victorian post=80203065]With all hermoney and fame, what's stopping her from getting married ?

Sister, people don't use things like this to mock.people o

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures by etrange: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
victorian:

Sighs she's looking old

Also!

Be my guest if you must!

End of story.

Lol... why are you fighting with yourself?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" / Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later / Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.