Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun (20177 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia / Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by lovemoi2(f): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Fidelismaria: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hmmm

Here we go

Fulani invasion
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by NkemChukwudi: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
magzey:
Some envious Flat head must cry now even though is not from their side grin angry grin

Awon omo werey flat heads will soon show up.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Mariangeles(f): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Let's just hope it's not all talks ....

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by stealmatic(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Like they say a trial wil convince,if u have red liquid mercury lik 1grm message me,or white liquid mercury mesg me,pls its only for serious minded peopl.
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Gforce2019: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
viyon02:
Hope is not a soft method to bring in Fulani herdsmen into the state, politicians can do anything for their political selfish interest. Omo Ogun beware.

Fulani are already in Ogun state even more than any SW States. But this governor shld just be very very careful... and monitor the clandestine activities of the herdmen in the state.
Wetin consign me sef? I dey Yankee dey enjoy my cool breeze here.

No beefing... Pls!
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Bet9ja773330: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]See Below
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by NnwachukuOkike: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nigerians can do whatever they want in their land, but certainly not in Biafraland.

99% of Nigerian politicians mostly governors owed cattle as a gift from Fulani cattle masters.

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by KenModi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
budaatum:

Why do people have this notion that only Fulani can rear cattle?

People with sense would understand that ranching will actually remove cattle from Fulani. I'm certain a graduate in Cattleology can produce meat way more efficiently than any illiterate can and the meat would likely be healthier too!

A graduate from what; Cattleology?? :oIs there a course like that?
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by KenModi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
budaatum:

People with sense would understand that ranching will actually remove cattle from Fulani. I'm certain a graduate in Cattleology can produce meat way more efficiently than any illiterate can and the meat would likely be healthier too!

A graduate from what; Cattleology?? shocked Is there a course like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by myddmodnabastard: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
budaatum:

cattleology!!!!!
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Rule4God(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pls make it RUGA so you can earn more money & acceptance from your masters.
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by wowcatty: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Great! But make sure no single fulani works there or comes around there to sabotage anything.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Myde4naija(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
viyon02:
Hope is not a soft method to bring in Fulani herdsmen into the state, politicians can do anything for their political selfish interest. Omo Ogun beware.
herder in Nigeria are mostly fulanis and they are all over the country since God knows when.
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by wowcatty: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Instead for you to figure out a way for your people on Donkey ranch, since they say that's igbo's favorite meat aside the unmentionable, you are here following Yoruba around. I just don't know what you will do without Yoruba with your insane obsession when Nigeria breaks.
Rule4God:
Pls make it RUGA so you can earn more money & acceptance from your masters.
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by pasuma(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
viyon02:
Is it your state ? Ndi ara
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by grandstar(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
The potential of job creation from the Cattle industry should not be underestimated.

Just take a look at that badly run abattoir and cattle market just before Berger on the Ogun River. I'm sure it provides livelihood to thousands of people.

By simply saying you don't want cattle ranches is simply irrational. It amounts to throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Even if you are to reject a ranch, let it be based on very sound and cogent reasons based on facts and analysis and not on fear.

The ranching should also not be a means to make life harder for Nigerians by introducing protectionist policies.

Government may want to ban the importation of milk so that local farmers can have a bountiful market for milk. This will be an unmitigated disaster and simply drive up the price of milk and ruin the supply chains which will adversely companies in that sector and lead to a massive loss of jobs as well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by wowcatty: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Will soon show up ke? They sleep here, if a needle drops on any thread, know that it will drop on ibo's head. I don't know how they do it, they have probably programmed certain words like Yoruba or SW to alert them or they simply take turn to patrol nairaland because they always take an entire first page of Yoruba topic before Yoruba get there and then say "watch as they make it all about igbo" when they themselves always make matters that don't concern them all about igbo.
NkemChukwudi:

Awon omo werey flat heads will soon show up.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by jrusky(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cattle ranch is the best answer let every state that has interest in cow rearing be encourage to run ranches and not the
f u c k i n g RUGA pooh.

God bless the governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by budaatum: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
patorial:

You expressed yourself as if you are not from Nigeria. Bro your Nigerian governments official can sell a black goat in form of a White goat to you o
Sorry, but I really don't think I'm stupid enough not to be able to differentiate a white goat from a black one, and if I was, I'd think I deserve to be sold a piece of wood for a goat and would strongly advise myself to educate myself about white and black and goats and stop being so stupid!
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by budaatum: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
KenModi:

A graduate from what; Cattleology?? shocked Is there a course like that?
If there isn't a course of Cattleology, it's time we create one.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by tigger56: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
This makes a lot of sense. Thank you governor, I imagine the sole aim of this is to eliminate our dependency on beef from the Fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Stillthebest: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
viyon02:

Anyone can rear cattle, it is farming. Only foolish yoruba will create ranches for fulanis to use in western land. Let them create ranches in their North also.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Fashdeejay(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
amaniro:
Cattle ranching or RUGA should be a choice. And it should be controlled by the state government precisely.
I dont know why I really dont agree to the idea of RUGA, maybe a state operated ranch would be good, but let us understand the security implications of RUGA... Nigeria is a country filled with people who are not even her citizens... borders in the south are manned with the military and other law enforcement agencies, the borders to the north are as porous as a basket trying to hold water... u can walk into another country with no one to ask u questions.... so with that it is safe to say, that RUGA, will only bring in non-native people who would do more harm than good....

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Charles545: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
budaatum:

One bottle of chilled coke for you �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Finally APC has come to enthrone Fulani dominance. Kwara State is a case study, hey will come and dominate and finally take over your state. Take over may not happen now but in years to come
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by King44(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
it is a welcome idea as long as no Fulani would be seen in the location of the ranch and it would be handled by literates no problem but giving Lang's to Fulani's in the name of whites men from Cameroon who are investors is not a welcome idea
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by Antoeni(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
May The Blessings of #RUGA And it's Benefit Locate You .
Re: Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun by budaatum: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2019
When people talk of giving land to Fulani, I laugh. We don't give our land to anyone in Osun State so why would we give it to Fulani of all the human beings in the world!? People seriously need to understand that they themselves are not stupid people.

You are not stupid, people, please remember!
budaatum:

The Fear of Fulani Herdsmen and Cows!

Livestock Transformation Development Plan

Cattle Ranch 101

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Know Before Going To Cucumber Farming / Where Can I Sell My Smoked Catfish In Bulk. Any Market For It? / Obiano Inspects Rice Irrigation At Ogbaru As Anambra Targets 600,000 MT Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.