Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam (26780 Views)

Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Shoprite Warns Against Internet Scam Message On Its Anniversary / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam by LeonMacJames(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2019
tafat:
i believe this 100% , but the question is how pesin want take get that "network of worthy clientele "?
You gotta start some where, package your self as a premium guy, I mean If you’re invited to shoot at a corporate event, ask for their dress code, and dress accordingly, have a Portfolio, have a service package, so people won’t be pricing nonsense with you, sometimes you might agree to compromise for the sake of maintaining a relationship, but never undercut your self, have a price limit you would never go below, be online, always go to event listing platforms, eventbrite, meetup, connect nigeria, reach out to the facilitators offer your services. In the beginning, it would be hard, but if you keep at it for 6 months while finessing your skills, you will elevate. As a backup up plan, you could apply to be a media associate to some startups and firms around you.
Re: Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam by samwash(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2019
sureinfo:
wow, sorry, no to open new facebook account na

I nor just wan open any new Facebook acct.Maybe I can do without it for now.
Re: Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam by samwash(m): 12:38am On Jul 16, 2019
tafat:
Ooops, sorry for that. Gotta be careful with the kind of links you click on online

I have learnt my lesson.
Re: Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam by Ejadike(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is very good. Cos the rate of Internet scammed has skyrocketed. Good one from shoprite
Re: Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam by Ejadike(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Techm8:
Most people click on random links based off of ignorance and curiosity and they end up being victims of scams...it's sad really
I'm telling you chief. Internet scam now is something else
Re: Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam by Blastedholligan: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
tafat:
Internet scam is becoming so rampant these days which makes me think twice before clicking any link I see, most especially on social networks like twitter and facebook. Some even have the guts to be sending you private messages and once you click the link BOOM!! Your account will be hacked. Thanks to shoprite for their stand on this, they made notice of it early and are warning the public, that's really good of them cos so many people would have ditched shoprite for good had they been scammed in the process.
as in ehn bros. Its good shoprite did a good job by advising the public

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank / MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Still On Fire, 24 Hours After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.