Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex (4598 Views)

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by meobizy(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2019
I guess her block user button is broken.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by psalmistkakah(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2019
MasonKendall:
I think This is the only possible way to have a chat with a Nigerian girl without getting "LOL. KK " I hate that thing die
I concur, na so i dey chat with one girl oo, her reply one word, ok, really, tor, na so i bull shit her sharp sharp, next time she go respond properly to another guy chat..
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Jaqenhghar: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2019
delugajackson:
Funny part of this is that she might be pestering one rich or totally useless guy out there for sex, sending nude pictures and explicit messages to get his attention.

Confused creatures. Shior! We know their type.
So because she seeks sex elswhere that makes the man's actiins right abi. SMH
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Jaqenhghar: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2019
MJBOLT:
if we check now,the bitch probably sends nudes to 'rich guys' online but will be forming saint for us and the guy sef no try,stop begging this idiots for sex.for every girl forming hard to get,there is one willing to give it out for free.
...and how is that your vusiness what she sends to peole? Is it your nudes. Na who do una like this abeg
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Jaqenhghar: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2019
Simplep:
Not new though especially on Facebook and they are mostly matured married men
.....Pastors, church elders, moralists...
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by DavidEsq(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2019
See insult is jus sweeting him becos of kpomo. On a normal day if dem insult am, na so e go dey break bottle upandan, dey shout "ma change e fun e angry".
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by dazzlingd(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2019
He deserves it
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2019
NnaaGuy:

lI have checked through the girl's profile on facebook and can say she deserves exactly what she's getting
i just checked her pixs and i no see anything really revealing about her pics.this is just a normal girl uploading her pics and just having fun.some of we guys really need to cool down a bit and stop acting like thirsty dogs on heat once we slide into d dm of ladies on social media.and funny thing na even married men and very elderly men dey more guilty of this.u hardly see a single guy having that time to stalk girls on social media when there are girls on ground for him to relate with.anyway girls should be using more of d block button instead of complaining.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
I thought you ladies said you want honest people? You want guys who speak the truth? Well, that's just what this guy did.

He didn't talk trash, he honestly stated what he wanted without sugarcoating a single word.

Just so you know, this is exactly what every guy who asks you out wants but because they know you've no appetite for the truth, they will come pretending they're in love and calling you beautiful and romantic names.

But the truth is, they just want that puzzy and they need it now but you will not accept them if they go straight to the point like Bolaji
you are intelligent
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
lefulefu:
i just checked her pixs and i no see anything really revealing about her pics.this is just a normal girl uploading her pics and just having fun.some of we guys really need to cool down a bit and stop acting like thirsty dogs on heat once we slide into d dm of ladies on social media.and funny thing na even married men and very elderly men dey more guilty of this.u hardly see a single guy having that time to stalk girls on social media when there are girls on ground for him to relate with.anyway girls should be using more of d block button instead of complaining.

It's alright bro. Different perspective.

A lot of things need to be done with moderation and used responsibly.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lol local boy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
NnaaGuy:

A lot of things need to be done with moderation and used responsibly.
very true
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

.....Pastors, church elders, moralists...
my hand no dey o

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can’t Stay Indoors Because My Wife’s Troubles Are Bigger Than Coronavirus – Ma / Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) / Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.