Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex (4584 Views)

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by iGISTM0RE: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
An enraged Nigerian lady took to Facebook to call out a man for sliding into her DM to demand for sex right away with no engagement.

Calling out the man she identified as Otunba Bolaji Salam, Obadun Princess Aderonke painted the man as a pedophile who will soon be in jail. She wrote;

May God Punish You Otunba Bolaji Salam
Stupid Man. Na Una dey Go Rape Small Small Children So..

Plss let Be Guided ooo. If You Come To My DM to Say Trash I will post You Everywhere.

Stupid Man.
No Shame.
Go Bleep Your Mother..

Broda Ode
Your Penis Will Dance You to Jail.

See more chats here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-calls-out-man-who-stormed-her-dm-to-demand-for-sex

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by iGISTM0RE: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by CanadaOrBust: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
iGISTM0RE:
Lalasticlala

Why exactly r u calling lalasticlala?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by delugajackson: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Funny part of this is that she might be pestering one rich or totally useless guy out there for sex, sending nude pictures and explicit messages to get his attention.

Confused creatures. Shior! We know their type.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Every woman have a price.
He should have asked for her account number first.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cioccolata:
Every woman have a price.
He should have asked for her account number first.
seems like you are his partner in crime.

You know the usual route of sliding into DMs to yarn trash like Mr bolaji otunba .

See mouth like every woman has a price

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by MJBOLT: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
if we check now,the bitch probably sends nudes to 'rich guys' online but will be forming saint for us and the guy sef no try,stop begging this idiots for sex.for every girl forming hard to get,there is one willing to give it out for free.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
who knows Mr.bolaji might even be an online ALPHA MALE swallowing red pills up and down online grin grin grin and still sliding like okro soup into people DMs to chat dirty and like a sex depraved slowpoke

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by katheeroh: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hmm....

She shouldn't have replied from the onset.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by xendra: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
virgoquin:
who knows Mr.bolaji might even be an online ALPHA MALE swallowing red pills up and down online grin grin grin and still sliding like okro soup into people DMs to chat dirty and like a sex depraved slowpoke
lol.....you just know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by iGISTM0RE: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by xendra: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
katheeroh:
Hmm....

She shouldn't have replied from the onset.
stupid talk! the person sliding into dm anyhow is left alone, na who reply her own dm dis one wan blame.....yimu
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
xendra:
lol.....you just know

Wouldn't surprise me a Lil bit if you check he might even be one of the followers of that guy called Ubuntu cheesy cheesy

But in all of these no one can compete with the Lebanese and Indian guys,those ones are the worst

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Abfinest007(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
there is a more matual way to handle something like this not abuse
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by MasonKendall(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
I think This is the only possible way to have a chat with a Nigerian girl without getting "LOL. KK " I hate that thing die

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by GistTeller: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by maxwell530(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Funny enough, no one is paying attention to the lady active chat, they are all men. I wonder what she was discussing with those men, business I think grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Gosj01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Buyer(s) must show after an advert nah! Whats the fuss all about?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
What is the difference between this man and "Bob and Vengana" Indian now??

This man is a disgrace to his Manhood!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Not new though especially on Facebook and they are mostly matured married men

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
I wonder how many men will storm a decent woman's social media page to demand for sex.
To me, the man is just a customer with bad negotiating skill. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by clive2u(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2019
Some girls here will go and add the man and try to get money from him since the man is Hot as a drunk donkey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Melvinsofty: 1:24am On Jul 13, 2019
all her chats na men farm tool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by EbukaHades10(m): 2:11am On Jul 13, 2019
Who dem be?

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Tallesty1(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2019
virgoquin:

You know the usual route of sliding into DMs to yarn trash like Mr bolaji otunba .

I thought you ladies said you want honest people? You want guys who speak the truth? Well, that's just what this guy did.

He didn't talk trash, he honestly stated what he wanted without sugarcoating a single word.

Just so you know, this is exactly what every guy who asks you out wants but because they know you've no appetite for the truth, they will come pretending they're in love and calling you beautiful and romantic names.

But the truth is, they just want that puzzy and they need it now but you will not accept them if they go straight to the point like Bolaji

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by KingLennon(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2019
virgoquin:

Mr Bolaji Otunba is very naive to do that. But every woman has a price cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by QueenSekxy(f): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Do you blame him? Most alupha men think with their dìcks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by carter009(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2019
True
MJBOLT:
if we check now,the bitch probably sends nudes to 'rich guys' online but will be forming saint for us and the guy sef no try,stop begging this idiots for sex.for every girl forming hard to get,there is one willing to give it out for free.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by johnkey: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2019
People still dey run Facebook parole? all these old men and evening newspapers sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2019
virgoquin:

Wouldn't surprise me a Lil bit if you check he might even be one of the followers of that guy called Ubuntu cheesy cheesy

But in all of these no one can compete with the Lebanese and Indian guys,those ones are the worst

If you don't want it remove your pics and stop advertising yourself to the world.

They probably thought you're 'selling' thats why they pester you. Or your pictures are very slutty. Maybe you're the one INVITING them with the way you present yourself online. Men are hardwired that way so don't blame them.

I'm telling you this as a guy.

You girls will be looking for attention but when you start getting them you begin to complain.

You want to look SEXY but when you start getting sex invitation you come here crying foul.

I have checked through the girl's profile on facebook and can say she deserves exactly what she's getting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Gistformant: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Inehmesit: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Mine is the other way round, I texted this hot chubby girl on messenger the other day, she was like “sit out or hookup” I just tire for girls sha, if you wire money put for that her account, she fit reason you again, some no just want give you for free, they need your money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Used By My Best Friend / My Fiancee Came To Live With Me - Then This Happened... / Which Is The Best sleeping position With A Partner(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.