Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? (546 Views)

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? by Juiceboy500: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
I had to create a separate account for this..

I think I fell in Love lately. Am a very complex and hard person wen it comes to love and romance. When I scroll around dis forum, I see many love stories and sometimes wonder to myself if I'll be either lucky or unlucky wen I fall in love.

I met this female about a long time ago but we didn't start chatting until recently. I realized she was a hard nutshell like me and I got attracted so deeply. Fast forward we fell in love with each other after a very long period of getting to know about each other. I so much love her dat just a mere thought brings joy to me..you know all those stuffs..

Buh I wanted to ask..am I too fast falling deeply because of the way am being affected and peeps who know me can tell that's there's been a slight shift in my complexity. We haven't done anything o.. is there things I need to learn first ( not necessarily sex related cos I think am a bit matured in dat aspect) pls I need sound advice.. thanks
Re: How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? by Texman21: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
as fast as the speed of light.
Re: How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? by Juiceboy500: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Texman21:
as fast as the speed of light.
I think am too fast tripping for someone like me and I also think it's cool at the same time.. honestly am confused
Re: How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? by GrowYourSales(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2019
So?

There's no hard man in love.

Fall in love that's what you came to this world for.

The whole universe is built on love.

1 Like

Re: How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? by Juiceboy500: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2019
GrowYourSales:
So?

There's no hard man in love.

Fall in love that's what you came to this world for.

The whole universe is built on love.

Yeah..I thought as much.. thanks
Re: How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? by Texman21: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Juiceboy500:

I think am too fast tripping for someone like me and I also think it's cool at the same time.. honestly am confused
must be love on the brain
Re: How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Its speed is directly proportional to your level of stupidity and tenacity of the Terrestrial forces.
Truth be told, it makes sense to examine the acceptor's flaws critically and see if u'd like to put up with it first. Learn how to control your urges first and u'd be able to make REASONABLE choices .
#peace
Re: How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? by lilmax(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2019
very fast, 2 seconds

the moment I see a female nairalander picture I fall in love undecided
Re: How Fast Can Someone Be In Love? by swiz123(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2019
One heartbreak will call you back to order.
Avoid being to attached to people and expect less from people too; that way, you avoid heartbreak and disappointment.

(1) (Reply)

Hangout / Mistakes Most Girls Make. And Their Smelling Wigs / Can A Relationship Survive On Love Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.