Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Mistakes Most Girls Make. And Their Smelling Wigs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Most Girls Make. And Their Smelling Wigs (544 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Most Girls Make. And Their Smelling Wigs by fineboynl(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
its not compulsory to wear wigs. what matter is the cleanness and fresh breath. that money on those useless wigs of yours take it and go to solan every weekend to retouched your hair. stay inside the dryer to heat your scales. how can someone carrying load on there head for more than a week.

carrying wigs of any kind shouldn't be for more than 1 week. 4 weeks is a stupid thing to think about. wigs should not be more than a week.

imaging a body part that's tightly covered, no fresh air and water but mixing with heat and sweat for more than a week. oh no. I can't stand it.

I wash my pillow case very time you girls use it. the smell remain in it for days after you girls use it. whenever I tried to use the pillows it still has that smell.

I was talking to her she said it not up to a month she fix the wigs just 3 weeks. she is not just the only one. several babes when they rest their old wigs head on my pillows, The pillows will not let me use again until I wash them.
Re: Mistakes Most Girls Make. And Their Smelling Wigs by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Change the types of girls you roll with.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Most Girls Make. And Their Smelling Wigs by fineboynl(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
theButterfly:
Change the types of girls you roll with.
as I expected, I know someone will come up with this. I'm sure they are more classic than you.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Most Girls Make. And Their Smelling Wigs by GOFRONT(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Mistakes Most Girls Make. And Their Smelling Wigs by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Personally i hate wigs,especially fixing of weavon
It's really uncomfortable for me,there is nothing that beats rocking your natural hair or making braids.nd moreover those girls you rolling with must be really dirty.
Re: Mistakes Most Girls Make. And Their Smelling Wigs by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Always denying. Check the kind of ladies you re rolling with bla bla bla. I guess Tacha would ve said the same if she is here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider When You Are Dating A Married Man / Increase Your Butt And Get A Curvy Hip In 14 Days / The 10 Goodness Of Sex You Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.