Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency (15143 Views)

I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet / N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by gurunlocker: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2019
Does anyone hear from "Dr. TraderMoni"?

grin

1 Like

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by traihit: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2019
landmark86:
Nonsense program
Six of my friends that are into N-power no dey go there but just collecting 30k monthly.
Meanwhile they all have being employed elsewhere and getting good pay.

I've met close to 20 beneficiaries of the scheme. Only one of them shows up at his PPA and that's because he's passionate about improving lives. The rest just collect the money like it's free money while they have jobs elsewhere. The government is not supervising them and the people are 'cheating' the government. So, the government and the people constitute Nigeria's problems.

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by traihit: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2019
I'm beginning to think that Nigerians are a little tougher than that. In fact, we need a tough and credible government to move this country forward. Last month it was reported how some guys ran away with NYSC loan while they left their certificate. It may be true that some will get the loan like you talked about, but majority will run away while squandering the money on frivolities. Our government needs to change but Nigerians need a lot of changing to do.

mrvitalis:
Over 250 billion ...if u had give graduate 1 million naira loan with their certificate as bond

We would have created 150,000 business ( assuming 100,000 failed )

This people should have at least created 500000 thousand jobs and we can generate 15 billion in tax from this ...after 7 years the program can sustain itself
And still provide over 100bn in tax

This is how jobs are created

3 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by maroke1: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2019
Good one
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Thinkfree:
should they withdraw from the program because of your bitterness. The truth is that if the FG stops paying this stipend there is nothing you can do, therefore, let the beneficiaries enjoy their 30k while it last.

What beneficiaries? Everyone I know who registered for this N power have all concluded that the program is nothing but a cheap scam.
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Onyi4live(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2019
Four months running now I have not been paid as a beneficiary, So with 16 of my colleagues. And he’s saying they are not owning anybody
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by justjasper(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2019
This government is trying. First time Nigerians are being given equal opportunity without sentiment or discrimination. The scheme is paying well and as at when due. Ask the beneficiaries and you hear a lot of testimonies. By God's grace, we would get there.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Franklerry: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2019
I am an Npower beneficiaries. Those who have not been paid has issue with their account detail or they don't go to work.

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Davepal: 7:38am On Jul 13, 2019
I don't like this government or APC, but I have seen a lot of persons and friend this programe have help. They received 30k every month.

I regretted not applying for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Chrisog: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2019
N-power scheme is one the best program ever created by FG. It's program that's based on merit and it's transparent. No beneficiary is owed to my best of knowledge. Kudos to our able president. His excellency, Mohammed Buhari, may his good work continues and shame to the Enemy.

3 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by wizelink(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Sir are n-power beneficiaries up to 500k? What happened to the number that willingly resigned cos they got a better job? What happened to the number that you forcefuly disengaged cos of double employment? What happened to the number that resigned and returned the money they have received? What happened to the number that never resumbed cos they got new job before n-power started paying? Were they replaced or someone is hijacking the money? There is more to all these quoted amount besides not all batch 1 have got their devices but said otherwise
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by colyx1(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2019
I have received my stipends up to date. They are not owing me a penny. Dec 2016 till date grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by lolybaby(f): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2019
Innobee99:
I was resigned without my consent and I have been an active member of the scheme. Have sent several mails without response. Haven't gotten my stipends since April.

Can someone put Me through on how to solve this issue?
Thanks
GO TO YOUR VOCAL PERSON,

1 Like

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by MrAJQ(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Small thing Nigerians will make noise up and down. An Npower beneficiary told me they have not been paid for two months and went ahead to start insulting people who voted for Buhari
He lied
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Innobee99(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2019
lolybaby:
GO TO YOUR VOCAL PERSON,
Thanks
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by uchman46(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Small thing Nigerians will make noise up and down. An Npower beneficiary told me they have not been paid for two months and went ahead to start insulting people who voted for Buhari
Am a beneficiary and am pretty sure those who haven't been paid may have defaulted one way or the other
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Blessings4me(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Una say we be 198million and una carry N279billion share give roughly 1.5million pple in 3years... 9ja I hail thee.
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by wavestech: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2019
Sir The N-Power Build 2018/2019 beneficiaries, which we stated our training on March 2018 at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state, and we finished our internship on February 2019, through out of the training and internship the body federal government of Nigeria assign to pay our feeding allowance and stipend which is CORBON did not pay our stipend, they only paid us feeding allowance, and from our findings we discoverd that throughout Oyo State, we are the only center that don't receive any stipend, all others NBUILD beneficiaries at others centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers in same oyo state have received their feeding allowance and their stipend, the Principal of the our center said they have done all necessary things and they don't know reason why they refuse to release our stipend, we stated calling a woman that came to visited us from CORBON when we were at the training center, we made our complain to her, and she said our money is with them (CORBON) and they will pay us, we keep calling the woman, we went to a radio station in ibadan, they air our complain on radio, we keep calling the CORBON woman, after sometime they released stipend of one department (furniture and Carpentry) till today they refuse to release other departments, the program is now over, Please help us to get our stipend. Thanks. Signed: Npower Build, awe oyo state center 07083613819
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by wavestech: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2019
Sir We the N-Power Build
2018/2019 beneficiaries, which we
stated our training on March 2018 at
Government Technical College Awe, Oyo
state, and we finished our internship on
February 2019, through out of the
training and internship the body federal
government of Nigeria assign to pay our
feeding allowance and stipend which is
CORBON did not pay our stipend, they
only paid us feeding allowance, and
from our findings we discoverd that
throughout Oyo State, we are the only
center that don't receive any stipend, all
others NBUILD beneficiaries at others
centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers
in same oyo state have received their
feeding allowance and their stipend, the
Principal of the our center said they
have done all necessary things and they
don't know reason why they refuse to
release our stipend, we stated calling a
woman that came to visited us from
CORBON when we were at
the training center, we made our
complain to her, and she said our
money is with them (CORBON) and they
will pay us, we keep calling the woman,
we went to a radio station in ibadan,
they air our complain on radio, we keep
calling the CORBON woman, after
sometime they released stipend of one
department (furniture and Carpentry) till
today they refuse to release other
departments, the program is now over,
Please help us to get our stipend.
Thanks. Signed: Npower Build, awe oyo
state center 07083613819

akelicious:
The Presidency has declared that since the take off of N-Power, one of the social investment programme of the federal government in December 2016, that none of the beneficiaries has been owed. It also disclosed that so far the sum of N279 billion has been spent on the stipend paid to beneficiaries of the programme from December 2016 till date.

The Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Job Creation and Youth Employment, Office of the Vice President, Afolabi Imoukhuede, made the disclosure while fielding questions from journalists on Friday. The N-Power programme is one of the National Social Investment Programmes (NSIP) introduced by the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration towards creating jobs and ameliorating poverty in the land.

While giving the breakdown of the stipend disbursed, the presidential aide explained that N30,000 monthly was paid to the 500,000 youths engaged under the N-Power programme since December 2016.

According to Imoukhuede, the first batch of 200,000 youths have earned a total of N180 billion for 30 months from December 2016 to June 2019 with a monthly bill of N6 billion.

He further disclosed that additional N9 billion monthly bill was paid from August 2018 to June 2019 totaling N99 billion for the second batch of 300,000 youths engaged under the N-Power programme.

According to him, “It is very simple when talking about amount that has been invested. I am saying that in Batch 1, they started earning from December 2016, so roughly we invest N72 billion annually just for Batch 1 alone. That is aside from the gadgets that they get and aside from from all the sponsored trainings that they get.

“For instance, all the trainings on agric for N-Agro, training for health for those who are in health, we sponsor all of that through the federal agencies, ministry of agriculture and ministry of health.

“So direct on our people is N30,000 x 200,000 = N6 billion every month for the first batch which started in 2016. So they have been there for over two years, that is N72 billion multiply by two years or thereabout.

“But since August last year, the wage bill moved from N6 billion to N15 billion because it’s now 500,000 of them that earn N30,000 monthly. We have been on N15 billion for almost one year because by end of July it will be one year that we have been making that investment every month.

“So if you put it together that just tells you how much investment we have made and like I have said, we don’t owe anyone because the money is paid directly to them not through a proxy.”

The Presidential aide further explained that the scheme was designed to solve the problems of unemployment Nigerian youths were facing after graduation.

Imoukhuede speaking on the plans to recruit National Youth Service Corps members and beneficiaries of the N’Power programme to beef up the manpower needs of the Nigeria Police Force, said the proposal actually came from the managers of the programme. He said the SIP office actually supplied the data to the Nigeria Governors Forum, describing the beneficiaries as fully trained foot soldiers spread in all 774 local government areas in the country. The corps members and N’Power cadets are to make up for the inadequacy of the ongoing recruitment of 10,000 additional hands by the police.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/fg-not-owing-n-power-beneficiaries.html
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2019
landmark86:
Nonsense program
Six of my friends that are into N-power no dey go there but just collecting 30k monthly.
Report them
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Weedhustler: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2019
Daniel207:
Abeg give us real appointment. Apc is more better than PDP looter. Coat me wrong. Like for APC, share PDP looter
Why will they pay u, when u can't construct simple sentence!
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by bio118(f): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2019
T

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by emmyid(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2019
God bless M. Buhari and the Npower scheme. I'm one of those whose life was changed by Npower stipend.

Yes! I invested wisely and now make more money monthly. God be praised

1 Like

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by maasoap(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2019
bio118:
Thank u Mr President, some still don't believe in this Npower stuff,l am a beneficiary and l can say that since DEC 2018 to June 2019 u are not owing me any kobo and this have really helped me a lot, l was able to go to fashion school, l bought my sewing machine, l bought my washing machine and l can do lot of things alone without begging from family and friends again.

Wow, that's nice to hear! I'm a beneficiary too and quite a lots of people around me since 2017 and 2018
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by fineyemi(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2019
emmyid:
God bless M. Buhari and the Npower scheme. I'm one of those whose life was changed by Npower stipend.

Yes! I invested wisely and now make more money monthly. God be praised
My brothers, Am finishing my degree in October and I wanna apply for N power. I heard the portal will be open next month. please how do I go about it
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by maasoap(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2019
Mrchippychappy:

What beneficiaries? Everyone I know who registered for this N power have all concluded that the program is nothing but a cheap scam.

How is it a scam? I have been using my stipend to pay back the loan I took regularly from the Coop society. The money is small, the job is not permanent but any serious individuals who has something else going on the side won't regret being a beneficiary.
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by fineyemi(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2019
maasoap:

Wow, that's nice to hear! I'm a beneficiary too and quite a lots of people around me since 2017 and 2018
I heard they pay some 10k while some 30k. I wanna be a beneficiary to the one of 30k.
I will be finishing my degree by October and I heard Npower portal will be opened next month.
what would u advise me to do?
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by maasoap(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Mrchippychappy:
Its amazing how gullible Nigerians are! This man promised free "N" power money and 3million jobs and so called "sophisticated" people ran out there to vote him in without asking how he intended to go about it! Now all they can get is 1k per month with his new trader money initiative. Its a shame how the so called intelligent Nigerians fell victim to the poorly scripted scam format of an uneducated ex military tyrant.

You're being driven by hate and bitterness, you radiate toxicity and you are poisonous. I wouldn't be surprised if you are left behind in terms of being successful in life. Get a grip on yourself.
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Gkemz: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2019
Npower is the only legitimate youth empowerment program by the federal government that has affected lives of the youths at a minimal level even as we appeal to federal government to absorb the volunteers into federal civil service or alternatively provide attractive exit packages or increase their take home stipend twice above the new minimum wage so as to cushion the effect of inflation.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Nettybrown(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2019
landmark86:
Nonsense program
Can i have their details for investigation pls? U wil be duely conpensated.
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by ivandragon: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Lol... N-Power to settle political jobbers & errand boys while their kids work in FIRS, NNPC, SWF, NLNG, CBN or get multimillion dollar contracts...

It is well...
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by emmyid(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2019
fineyemi:
My brothers, Am finishing my degree in October and I wanna apply for N power. I heard the portal will be open next month. please how do I go about it

Follow their official social media pages for updates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower: FG Paid December Allowance / FRSC Screens 300,000 Applicants For 4,000 Jobs / Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.