Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency (15146 Views)

I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet / N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by emmyid(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2019
fineyemi:
My brothers, Am finishing my degree in October and I wanna apply for N power. I heard the portal will be open next month. please how do I go about it

Follow their official social media pages for updates.
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by MoreTech(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2019
FG is not owing any beneficiaries I can say that categorically

1 Like

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Ihsan6(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Afolabi...where is the excess money acrued from non payment of the dead beneficiaries n those that av resigned? In reality we don't av more than 450k beneficiaries remaining
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by nanauju(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2019
Racoon:
I know many fellas who have not been paid.Never believe any shitty thing from the lying APC government.

Maybe their payment was placed on hold because at some point, they didn't comply or something. I know some people like that in my LG.
Frankly speaking, this is the only thing I've enjoyed from Buhari, especially in a time when I was really jobless, and the pay has been consisted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Matrixoba: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Is guy ok? Why talk from double standard? You are begging from appointment while praising the govt that has not given you the letter. Are u ok?
Daniel207:
Abeg give us real appointment. Apc is more better than PDP looter. Coat me wrong. Like for APC, share PDP looter

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by DeYoungJoe(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
That is good job from the federal government.
We are waiting for our device

Kudos to APC government and npower team
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by jeremy889: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
For those of you asking for updates I always get my npower updates from this npower updates app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.npower.news.app

and this website too: https://npowernews./

Though its not the official npower but they always post the latest npower news and developments
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
fineyemi:
I heard they pay some 10k while some 30k. I wanna be a beneficiary to the one of 30k.
I will be finishing my degree by October and I heard Npower portal will be opened next month.
what would u advise me to do?

Follow them on Facebook to get authentic updates. I don't know if they are ready to open their portal. 10k is for non graduate such as Nbuild while 30k is for graduate ones like Nteach, Nagric, Nhealth. If the portal is opened now, just apply as a graduate, many people became beneficiaries while still in service
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Matrixoba: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
No wonder the serious politicism in the forum. Many of them are NPower candidates. No wonder you sometimes want to cover the truth. But sorry ooooo. Any government that rates you on 30k and not even employment with benefits is wicked and barbaric given current economic indices.
But you are contented with that and even praying for the old politicians to rape your future.
When will you start living like the politicians at this rate? Or are the youths doomed to poverty since the old politicians keep replacing themselves even at 80years and you keep applauding them? Una be mumu?
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Nice2boy: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
When is the next N power application?
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Nice2boy: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
When are they starting the next application?
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Exodora: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Small thing Nigerians will make noise up and down. An Npower beneficiary told me they have not been paid for two months and went ahead to start insulting people who voted for Buhari

Don't mind them, they are currently owning NYSC corps members cause I haven't received my May allowance.
INEC has not paid me for the election conduct yet they open their mouth to spilt rubbish .
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Ubycare: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
landmark86:
Nonsense program
Six of my friends that are into N-power no dey go there but just collecting 30k monthly.
Meanwhile they all have being employed elsewhere and getting good pay.
Is it your N-power?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs / Globalcom Recruitment In Ghana. / Who Knows About Nathan Pryce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.