Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest (42774 Views)

Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Agugbadin: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shame to them, why can't they as University students carry out research on other options that will not cause crisis
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by franchasng: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Why not summon the courage and ask for secession from Nigeria instead of asking for RUGA

Start a secession move so you can enact whatever law you want in your Muslim-Hausa-Fulani dominated country and nobody will dare challenge you.

Declare Arewa country, and we in the southern Nigeria will support you with every facility and fund you need to get your own country in peace, please do it fast.

Any country or region that want technological and scientific progress and human development/prosperity should never allow the study of Islam or expansion of Islam!

Islamic regions and countries seems to be the only countries that enjoy backwardness and stand against human civilisation yet they are the first to showoff and brandish things produced from western education and civilisation, its a shame, if I was ever born as a Muslim, I rather remain pagan by now angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by gnykelly(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I concur...we need Ruga in kano too, I'll like to work in the milk industry sef, enough fura da nunu...but don't go near my state o

The one in your chest is not enough for you to work on. grin
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by SILVA112(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
I thought Ruga is the latest eriga hit
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by FASH23(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin gringrin
redsun:
Quota system undergraduates. I bet they are all studying arabic and islam. Zombies
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by stieyven(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
djevino:
Weed level 100%. RUGA kee all of una
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by wisdomkid: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
They should DO RUGA in their state and keep it all to themselves.

Have the south ever asked for Land for their business nationwide?
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
BUHURI SHOULD COMPLY WITH THEIR DEMAND AND GIVE THEM RUGA WITHOUT DELAY IN HAUSA AND FULFULDE SPEAKING STATES.

1 Like

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by MetaPhysical: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
If not that these souls deliberately want to make trouble, how does RUGA concern Usman Dan fodio students?

Before they came out on camera, somebody out of camera visited and lectured them about the connection between ruga and usman dan fodio whose name their school bears. They are brainwashed to believe opposition against ruga is against usman dan fodio and hence against their university.

Its a set of disconnects...you link them all together and leave the young impressionable minds to key in on the bias, then turn the camera on and step back to watch. grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by goodman5(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Is it ruga or what ever, should give to them at their respective State, no in southern states, nonsense
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by akin33(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Don't your clan have land, give it to them since you are so passionate about them.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Btruth: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nwodosis:
Did anybody refused them RUGA in their state?
I'm just wondering too.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
idiots una notice the correct spelling RUGGA MEANING SMALL VILLAGE
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Tblesd: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Where dem wan see land for Lag . grin Awon ode, eyan boda muri. When will south and west see themselves as one and let us put ds people where they belong. It pains to see these set of people heading d country. It pains

1 Like

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Typicool8(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Look at them shattered, battered,and Downtrodden set of bastardized and brainwashed youths who know nothing.....awon oloshi
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by ruggedadventure(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Abi were lawon eleyii nih?
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Captain9ja(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Interesting.....

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Unizedomo: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Koiop

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by unikprince(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I concur...we need Ruga in kano too, I'll like to work in the milk industry sef, enough fura da nunu...but don't go near my state o
You're so so so beautiful.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nattyzee:
They want rugga nd nt ruga. simple English dem nor no I wonder wat dey taught nonsense and inec

stupid southerners rugga is hausa word for small villages
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Isuku01(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
More cerebral Southern university undergraduates should stage a counter-protest against "rugga" and northern student terrorists.

I am an Edo.

3 Likes

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by iJhoe(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
let 'em give their father to FG for RUGA, ruga ko buga ni
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Alanine1123: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
redsun:
Quota system undergraduates. I bet they are all studying arabic and islam. Zombies

I don't think they are students of UDUS maybe they are advance YAROS.
I am southern currently a student of the mentioned sch nothing like protest in the University and we are currently on holiday..

3 Likes

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by salt1: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Alanine1123:

I don't think they are students of UDUS maybe thay are advance YAROS.
I am southern currently a student of the mentioned sch nothing like protest in the University and we are currently on holiday..

Exactly what I think too.
They are not students.
They're no where near hundreds.
They were hired, as usual
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by youska(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Y d hell do u like spreading fake news for goodness sake, i have been in the state for almost 3 months now,today is exactly one week since we finished our 1st semester exams nd i am still in d state capital right now and nothing of such ever happened.. . .
So what do you gain by spreading rumours. Some people mind is something else, just imagine what apstl sule also did of recent. . .disgusting
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Rhea(f): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
EdoNation:
RUGA : Hundreds of Undergraduates from Usman Dan Fodio University (UDUS) Sokoto staged a protest in support of RUGA establishment across the 36 states of the federation to end the menace of the farmer -herder conflicts bedevilling the nation.

The undegradaute students were Reported  by Viralmula.Com on the major highways of Sokoto metropolis today holding placards with various inscription in Hausa, Fulfulde and English calling for the establishment of the RUGA initiative

The federal government initiative faced stiff resistance and uproar across the country espcially across the Southern part of the country, CAN and extracts of politicians from PDP the opposition party accusing president Buhari of supporting Fulanisation and islamisation agenda under the disguise of RUGA establishment.

More >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/ruga-hundreds-students-usman-dan-fodio-university-udus-sokoto-stage-protest-support/

Should RUGA be Reconsidered? Let us know it the comments

They should start there in Sokoto and rugarize the entire state. They have more land than most states. They have access to Kainji. They can pipe water to their farms, grow grass for their cattle, assuming the miyetti plan is all about raising cattle.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by boxypane(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
A won Wèrèy
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by JONSYN7154: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
I can see WAR brewing and north will suffer for.

1 Like

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Felixtuta(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
well I don't blame them...the name of their school alone, has effect on them.

1 Like

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by youska(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hatred have been incited in most of the people's heart in dis platform
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Ucreed(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
And these ones are students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) / Were People Right About Buhari? / NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.