Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest (42798 Views)

Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Quorax: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
yomi96:
is it not obvious that buhari and his fulani brothers, have a sinister move against the south? Is the north, not big enuf for the evil Ruga? the fulanis just like they took over kwara, jos, taraba, nassarawa, wants to take over the whole country. If this will lead to our divide, then i am fully in support
You are just waking up from your slumber... so if it did not affect you, you would not have cared like a lot of your kinsmen never pay heed to the cries of Igbos about Buhari's plan... pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Taku555(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Why are you playing politics with the peaceful university the poster? Those people holding placards are not the students of Usmanu Danfodiyo university! The. University does not welcome any protest from its students.

The university is on break at the moment. The students have since gone home. Those protesting are the Fulanies but not the students of Danfodiyo. Tender apologies now or I will sue you.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by brainhgeek(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
EdoNation:
RUGA : Hundreds of Undergraduates from Usman Dan Fodio University (UDUS) Sokoto staged a protest in support of RUGA establishment across the 36 states of the federation to end the menace of the farmer -herder conflicts bedevilling the nation.

The undegradaute students were Reported  by Viralmula.Com on the major highways of Sokoto metropolis today holding placards with various inscription in Hausa, Fulfulde and English calling for the establishment of the RUGA initiative

The federal government initiative faced stiff resistance and uproar across the country espcially across the Southern part of the country, CAN and extracts of politicians from PDP the opposition party accusing president Buhari of supporting Fulanisation and islamisation agenda under the disguise of RUGA establishment.

More >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/ruga-hundreds-students-usman-dan-fodio-university-udus-sokoto-stage-protest-support/

Should RUGA be Reconsidered? Let us know it the comments

Will they accept other people to establish pig settlements in their states too?
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by goodyvin02(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
jrusky:
Yea nice one boys you want RUGA Good, but in the North or go sambisa to do RUGA fine by us the Southerners afterall the North belong to you so use your land as you want but in South Hell No.

Your land is big in the north infact you can use ferlizers to grow more green plants and grass for your spirit cows it's ok but in South I repeat hell No.

No need to protest you've given 30 days ultimatum and the South are ready waiting so why not wait till the 30 days expire and bring in the fight first with all your powers and gadgets Pls bring it on, protesting now means you the North are cowards. Bring the fight after the 30 days pls be men enough.
same thing i have been saying, after the 30 days ultimatum expires and they are not given ruga, let them come and take it by force, time don deh reach sef for we to carry ak
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by obynno7(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
it is a heart breaking that I am in the same country with this people
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by franudi: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
They can establish as many ruga as possible in the north. But not even a single one in the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by franudi: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
They can establish as many ruga as possible in the north. But not even a single one in the south.We have started ranching in the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by youska(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
redsun:
Quota system undergraduates. I bet they are all studying arabic and islam. Zombies
So even your fellow southerners that are in the school are also studying arabic and islam abi? Or do u think the uni is occupied by only notherners?. No 1 mumu, e be like say u dey suffer from zombie bite.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by engrchykae(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
if you remove the south from Nigeria. chad and Niger republics will be better than the north. they are so backward that their backwardness is affecting all of Nigeria. maybe na this ruga nonsense go usher in doomsday.

3 Likes

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by MyGeneration(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hienna:
Nawa oo
Just before any tribe in africa the western world honours the south west alot by importing cocoa from them...
They were very deligent, wise and very brilliant..
They were the first to build a high rise building in west africa
They were the first to build a television station in africa...
As of the SS and SE these guys are bloody genius in terms of technology since back then..
They would have been the third or second richest country in the world just like qatar if they had gotten their independence...
As of the North...... I have no idea about them...than the love of ruling..
which ruling. Love of cheating others u mean
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Urchman200: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Stupidity in the making, when u are thinking that this students that are supposed to be better informed.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Lovelyn451(f): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
unikprince:

You're so so so beautiful.
thanks smiley
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by DeOTR: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Emaax77:
They couldn't even get the acronym RUGA right.
The diversity in this country is glaring. We can't be a single Nation. Not for long.
Actually, it's a word on its own, not an acronym as the government would have us believe.
Ruga or Rugga whatever, it means Fulani settlement. Tagging it Rural Grazing Area is mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by MyGeneration(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tblesd:
Where dem wan see land for Lag . grin Awon ode, eyan boda muri. When will south and west see themselves as one and let us put ds people where they belong. It pains to see these set of people heading d country. It pains
it pains me more. Nigeria has big problem and buharis concern is ruga
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by martowskin1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
kernel01:

They stand together in poverty, illiteracy and insurgency. Forget about there standing together to do anything, they're ready to kill half of their generation for power, but Southerners understands that power doesn't deserve the lives of humans.

The reason we shouldn't be in same country

1 Like

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by sylve11: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sunnycliff:
The North is enough for this RUGA, there's no need for the Replication of RUGA in the south except in the southwest that voted for Buhari

grin grin grin cool
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by goldust777: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nonsense ruga can never be implemented in Nigeria they can shout from now till thy kingdom come grin
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by MyGeneration(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
I wish yahoo boys can focus on on britain. These people need to pay dearly for doing this to us in the south.

And as for lord lugard, if i catch u. I repeat if i catch u make i no talk
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Conceptman: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
djevino:
Weed level 100%. RUGA kee all of una
Amen, they can't force it on the whole Nigerians
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Exodora: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Who knows how much they are paid to display this stupidity .Graduates and all they can come up with is give us RUGA . As if is an avenue of job opportunity after graduation . Mumu them.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
djevino:
Weed level 100%. RUGA kee all of una
malo students!
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Exodora: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
MyGeneration:
I wish yahoo boys can focus on on britain. These people need to pay dearly for doing this to us in the south.

And as for lord lugard, if i catch u. I repeat if i catch u make i no talk

Stop thinking like uncivilized person. Is that what they told you , that they want to scramble all that thee Europeans make away with .How come is only them yahoo boys that thinks this way or where their the only people that was affect with the scrambles . Chaaaaiiiii poverty is a disease ooooooo.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by malvisguy212: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
yomi96:
is it not obvious that buhari and his fulani brothers, have a sinister move against the south? Is the north, not big enuf for the evil Ruga? the fulanis just like they took over kwara, jos, taraba, nassarawa, wants to take over the whole country. If this will lead to our divide, then i am fully in support
divide it, make them go settle their mata with shia.

the Quran support DEATH by suicide , and the last enemy to be destroyed according to the Bible is DEATH.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by MyGeneration(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Exodora:

Stop thinking like uncivilized person. Is that what they told you , that they want to scramble all that thee Europeans make away with .How come is only them yahoo boys that thinks this way or where their the only people that was affect with the scrambles . Chaaaaiiiii poverty is a disease ooooooo.
u are the one with the poverty mindset if u dont know correcting the evils of 1914 would solve most of our problems down south.

Britain gave themselves a succesful nation and gave us over here nigeria to suffer for the rest of time.

Get sense o
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by maum: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
I'm seeing a different spelling of this initiative
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Respect55(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Have any of them been arrested yet?
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Faboo5050: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sambisa Forest have enough land for RUGGA, but trying to enforce on Nigerians is a criminal act.
South easterners have no land even to farming let alone donating it to deadly folks.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Shirer(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
I declare open the RUGA Games.
I need more popcorn.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Amanda4life: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Olodo they sent you to school yet you are looking for RUGA
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Joystark(f): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
You guys can have ... Whatever you want.
Everyone is tired already.
Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by Olujoe1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=fergie001 post=80224141][/quote]I'm trying to be fair. Correct shot

1 Like

Re: Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest by wizelink(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
oga presdo over to you. abeg give them your ruga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.