Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist (49066 Views)

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom / 2019 Elections: INEC To Disqualify General Buhari, Mustapha, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by lazeal: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sirwallace:
Aside from the general hardship we all face as nigerians before and after the recession, the igbos have their ulterior reason as I would like to call it to hate Buhari.

First, he is a northerner who ran for president with their so called yoruba saboteurs. Remember who they blamed for the starvation and consequentially the lost of the civil war; the Awos and the Obj.

Secondly, their hero's lost at the 2015 poll spring up special hatred for buhari as the igbos see jonathan as one of their own than a northerner whose antecedence of religion and ethnicity is questionable. That lost is still fresh in their memory and so the hatred that comes with it.

Another factor is the political party buhari came from to merge with the ACN to form the APC. the igbo see the CPC as an aboki born to rule mentality party and so despise anything that ruminate from such party.

the dash on the hope of a successful secession from nigeria champion by buhari. This was emphatically enforced during the python dance in the east. I saw how the Biafra protesters where molested in a mold by the nigerian army. Who will not hate such a COAF.

Lastly, I know most igbos will not want to hear this, but their atrocities in and outside nigeria in bisiness which is met by capital punishment and the way the fulani get a scot free card despite their outrageous attack and security threat with no sanction and prosecution says a lot about buhari's fairness, justice and above all his most talked about body language. That double standard fuel the already established hatred for buhari.

mooron...why didn't you also mention that Buhari contested with an Igbo man as his running mate and still didn't get the support of the East. Most you have block heads...

Is Atiku not a Northerner? Was Yaradua not a Northerner?

We talking about a man that does nothing to improve the economy, which Igbos largely feed from by virtue of their numerous businesses, you are talking nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by bluefilm: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
lazeal:
how much has disappeared under Buhari. OSINBAJO WAS JUST FINGERED IN corruption claim yesterday and i show you did not read that.... Ganduje was caught on camera but ur bubu didn't see it cos u all have myopia

I can't be exchanging words with you because it's so obvious you are a daft fellow.

I don't want to be arguing with you over baseless and fictitious figures that you just pulled out of your sordid _arse.

But to cut the long story short, I will advise you to go and look up what IMMUNITY for people in political offices actually means.

Nonsense dullards everywhere!

Nonsense. angry
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by bigpicture001: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Are you trying to say that Yar'Adua was more popular than Buhari?

Did you know Yar'Adua before 2007?

OBJ foisted yar'dua on us...but obj is naija's best president so it's expected that you will hiv yar'dua d benefits of doubt...

Just like d ferguson....moyes...choice...at Manchester United
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by bigpicture001: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2019
bluefilm:

I can't be exchanging words with you because it's so obvious you are a daft fellow.

I don't want to be arguing with you over baseless and fictitious figures that you just pulled out of your sordid _arse.

But to cut the long story short, I will advise you to go and look up what IMMUNITY for people in political offices actually means.

Nonsense dullards everywhere!

Nonsense. angry

Yes! Immunity protects some top political leaders from corruption probes...but the president can coerce their removal legally through house of assembly for governors nd through witch hunting of very very close allies of vice president to force his resignation....

So get it that buhari like corruption nd don't want to do anything to them....
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by bluefilm: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
bigpicture001:

Yes! Immunity protects some top political leaders from corruption probes...but the president can coerce their removal legally through house of assembly for governors nd through witch hunting of very very close allies of vice president to force his resignation....

So get it that buhari like corruption nd don't want to do anything to them....

Shut up.

You want the president to coerce their removal...

Meanwhile, tomorrow the same you will come out and call the president a DICTATOR for coercing.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by bigpicture001: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
bluefilm:

Shut up.

You want the president to coerce their removal...

Meanwhile, tomorrow the same you will come out and call the president a DICTATOR for coercing.

The president shouldn't be seen around corrupt people....
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by bluefilm: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
bigpicture001:

The president shouldn't be seen around corrupt people....

So dem don dey write corruption for pesin now?
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by King44(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

You don't have any point.

How do you prove that Buhari is worse than Obasanjo? Buhari has only used 4 years and you already think he is the worst and should be hated while the likes of Obasanjo were there for 8 years but did nothing to manage our resources well enough to even make us an industrialized country.

Tell me how Obasanjo, Goodluck and even Yar'Adua are better than Buhari? Did electricity improve and then depreciate under Buhari? Was Nigeria industrialized and become a Third World Country under Buhari? If I remember vividly, Boko Haram grew under Obasanjo and became a terror under Jonathan. Under Jonathan, the Fulani milia became one of the deadliest terrorist groups in the world.

As for human rights abuses, was it not under Obasanjo that Odi people were massacred? How many Senate president were hurtled out of seat in the most glaring manipulation of the NASS in the history of our country?

Buhari may have underperformed in the books of many Nigerians, but to hate him on that score while merely criticising our other failed leaders does not only reek of hypocrisy but is also beyond reasonable .

bro the earlier we stop blaming past leaders and hold the present responsible for his action and inaction the better

4 years is not enough to at least give us a sense of direction abi, have you forgotten he spent almost all of that four years touring UK and other countries either for treatment other things, while Nigerians were complaining of how things were getting bad in the country but he showed less concern until it got to this level

bro, be realistic if you have a new boss at your work place and after four good years things are either stagnant or getting worse, even though you can't voice out won't you wish he quits before his incompetency start affecting you?

be realistic, what if you have a brother in the village and he was murdered by herdsmen and confirmed won't you hold the govt responsible?

while other African countries leaders take a bow when their incompetency is obvious ours thinks if he doesn't rule for 8 years it is a disgrace thus held on to power with his teeth and fingers

bro don't be sentimental because you are making it under buhari
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by BluntBoy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
King44:
bro the earlier we stop blaming past leaders and hold the present responsible for his action and inaction the better

4 years is not enough to at least give us a sense of direction abi, have you forgotten he spent almost all of that four years touring UK and other countries either for treatment other things, while Nigerians were complaining of how things were getting bad in the country but he showed less concern until it got to this level

bro, be realistic if you have a new boss at your work place and after four good years things are either stagnant or getting worse, even though you can't voice out won't you wish he quits before his incompetency start affecting you?

be realistic, what if you have a brother in the village and he was murdered by herdsmen and confirmed won't you hold the govt responsible?

while other African countries leaders take a bow when their incompetency is obvious ours thinks if he doesn't rule for 8 years it is a disgrace thus held on to power with his teeth and fingers

bro don't be sentimental because you are making it under buhari

The reason why I am having this argument is because someone decided to hate only Buhari for underperformance while the other leaders are merely to be criticized.

That is very unrealistic.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by King44(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

The reason why I am having this argument is because someone decided to hate only Buhari for underperformance while the other leaders are merely to be criticized.

That is very unrealistic.
like I said the earlier we leave the past leaders alone and start holding each one in office responsible in this present day the better
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by BluntBoy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
King44:
like I said the earlier we leave the past leaders alone and start holding each one in office responsible in this present day the better

Yes, we should hold them responsible. But how can we if we are blinded with hate?

It is one thing to hate somebody, it is another thing to hate something about somebody. How can someone hate Buhari for underperforming but had and still has no grudges against our past leaders who underperformed?

To criticise, you must be sincere. Your criticism must have a basis. If hate is the basis, then at the back of your mind, you won't even want the person you are criticising to succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by King44(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Yes, we should hold them responsible. But how can we if we are blinded with hate?

It is one thing to hate somebody, it is another thing to hate something about somebody. How can someone hate Buhari for underperforming but had and still has no grudges for our past leaders who underperformed?

To criticise, you must be sincere. Your criticism must have a basis. If hate is the basis, then at the back of your mind, you won't even want the person you are criticising to succeed.

naso, I hear you until he sits up and stop being sentimental not only I we will all keep bashing his dirty ass back on track, u don't have to preach to me preach to buhari and pipu like tinubu to change their wicked ways
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by BluntBoy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
King44:
naso, I hear you until he sits up and stop being sentimental not only I we will all keep bashing his dirty ass back on track, u don't have to preach to me preach to buhari and pipu like tinubu to change their wicked ways

Perhaps, the people have to stop being sentimental too. Tribal and religious sentiments, especially, are still major issues in Nigeria.

Before 2015, PDP rode on this issue in an attempt to cover a lot of ground.

The islamization propaganda, especially, was used by PDP to demonize APC even before Buhari became president. The former CAN president also used the gullibility of many Nigerians to return to the country to 1960. PDP became a Christian party with its interest vested in CAN while APC became a Muslim party. Not even when APC presented a pastor as a running mate to the Muslim Buhari did the propaganda die down.

In sane climes, such propaganda would not even fly. But in an overly religious country like Nigeria, everything is possible.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by King44(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Perhaps, the people have to stop being sentimental too. Tribal and religious sentiments, especially, are still major issues in Nigeria.

Before 2015, PDP rode on this issue in an attempt to cover a lot of ground.

The islamization propaganda, especially, was used by PDP to demonize APC even before Buhari became president. The former CAN president also used the gullibility of many Nigerians to return to the country to 1960. PDP became a Christian party with its interest vested in CAN while APC became a Muslim party. Not even when APC presented a pastor as a running mate to the Muslim Buhari did the propaganda die down.

In sane climes, such propaganda would not even fly. But in an overly religious country like Nigeria, everything is possible.
I didn't read lost interest, u are like buhari na mean
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by dikenelson: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
EdoNation:
Hausa Social Media Activist Posted This Today, He said he was confused because Obasanjo apparently did worse to the Igbo Race But He is Worshipped, He Is Quoted by Viralmula.com below.

More >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/igbos-hate-buhari-much-hausa-activist-mustapha-gembu/

Lets Us Know What You Think In The Comments

You can't deny the fact that buhari is doing nothing on that seat and he is using this second tenur to funalize Nigeria

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Will you keep shut?

It obvious you igbos hate the religion of islam and thats the major reason you hate the northerners and also the "Yoruba Muslims" that exist only among igbos. You guys are only disguising under tribe but deep inside, your hatred is for Islam. Funny enough, you guys can't survive in your region you still have to run to Lagos or north people you make a living.

They will all avoid the "Yoruba Muslims" part which makes it justifiable that they hate Muslims not just the hausas.
You are right 100 percent. We have hatr*d for Isl*m because of what it represents, terros*m. Outside this I personally like Hausa people. It's only Isl*m that spoilt you people. You guy can easily waste life just because your religio*. I prefer Yoruba Muslims because they are more religiously accommoding and
non violent that hausa/fulani Muslim. Except for religio*, Hausas are good.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Kfed4ril(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2019
9jatriot:
I am personally interested in this answer because Atiku is Fulani too.

Yar adua was also Fulani and Muslim too. So you see it can’t be tribal/religious it’s is the man himself.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Geeed(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Buhari is a fulani man and fulani is are terrorising igbos and buhari is suporting the evil
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Topsic70: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kenturkey048:
how sure are you about this even if na Yoruba man be VP to atiku,he was still gonna get support from south east.....am not an Igbo guy...but I hate buhari with every drop of blood in me...
If u have ds level of hate in u and u are not Igbo, then "mummy has played a fast one on daddy".
#if_u_know_u_know
#DNA_loading. wink

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Topsic70: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
flokii:

He hates you? Really?

The 2nd Niger Bridge PDP left for 16 years is being fixed by this same Buhari

The retired biafra solders got their pensions under Buhari along with other projects ongoing in the SE.

It's really not fair to say such.
Siddon there. Even d one (Tarawa balewa) who built 1st Niger bridge for them was killed 15days later by d same ppl.
When one is controlled by hate, a million reasons won't fly.
Even if pmb dedicates d whole budget to them, it won't assuade them.
Its like Guinness: "its in you them".

Jobac:

Ibos are hypocrites, even if you move national stadium to Onitsha, they will still say Buhari has not done anything.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Kenturkey048(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Topsic70:

If u have ds level of hate in u and u are not Igbo, then "mummy has played a fast one on daddy".
#if_u_know_u_know
#DNA_loading. wink
maybe I go sit my mama down question her well....
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Topsic70: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Collinzman:
these Hausa's think we are tribal bigots like them

Lovelyn451:
but there is no perfect igbo word to describe ur double standard attitude, that's y I like to use the hausa berebe description...so perfect.. everyone that has lived in the north knows the berebe people

Lol......'shits' calling 'mess' stinking

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Topsic70: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
that's why we call them berebe...neither here nor there...
Wonders shall never end. Look at ds one forming Hausa.
Pls be proud of ur igbotic heritage, it won't hurt.
You don't need to impersonate Hausa to pass across ur 'message.'
Your bile and tactlessness sticks u out like a sore thumb.
wink
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Lovelyn451(f): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2019
Topsic70:

Wonders shall never end. Look at ds one forming Hausa.
Pls be proud of ur igbotic heritage, it won't hurt.
You don't need to impersonate Hausa to pass across ur 'message.'
Your bile and tactlessness sticks u out like a sore thumb.
wink
but there is no perfect igbo word to describe ur double standard attitude, that's y I like to use the hausa berebe description...so perfect.. everyone that has lived in the north knows the berebe people
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by orisa37: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2019
Wahala sleep jeje Yanga wake it up. It is a normal reaction to the one who hates first.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Lovelyn451(f): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Topsic70:

Lol......'shits' calling 'mess' stinking
lol...berebe
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Topsic70: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
lol...berebe
Lolz....berebe wink
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by BigSarah(f): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2021
JUst what the doctor ordered
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by oyatz(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
noble2faith:

I am neither Buhari's nor Jonathan's supporter. In fact I don't meddle into politics. Hardly you see me doing such.

The reason I stated the aforementioned is to make you not to think I am a fan of Buhari after reading the main reason I quoted you.

Immediately I saw ur post, I glanced through your profile and to my utmost shock, I saw ur dp preaching about the second coming of Christ.

Don't you think that even you are not ready for His coming? The bolded in your quote will weigh you down when He comes; you won't be able to fly. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

You mean Queensexksy is preaching about Christ?
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Brek: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2023
CrimeKsmart:

Will you keep shut?

It obvious you igbos hate the religion of islam and thats the major reason you hate the northerners and also the "Yoruba Muslims" that exist only among igbos. You guys are only disguising under tribe but deep inside, your hatred is for Islam. Funny enough, you guys can't survive in your region you still have to run to Lagos or north people you make a living.
Mumu man

They will all avoid the "Yoruba Muslims" part which makes it justifiable that they hate Muslims not just the hausas.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Chelseanababa(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2023
QueenSekxy:
We have seen how he now treats those SW and MB that adore and worship him.

Those gworo chewing almajiri talking about religion, please, is Atiku, Yara Dua Christians?

We Igbos hate him cos he first hated us, hate Christians, he is a terrorist sympathizer, a corrupt and backward lunatic, a religious fanatic, a tribal bigot and cow fvcker.

Let us continue to show our disapproval of his ineptitude towards his repugnant demeanour.
We don't hide our feelings, we don't lick asses, we say it as it is and if you aren't comfortable with it, you can join Awolowo in rat poisoning.

If you are Igbo, and we sense the ass licking nature in You, we will label you a saboteur. We don't worship anybody, be you who!!!
Your brothers are sleeping under bridges in Lagos while your sisters are licking Madam asses in the cities of South West and the North. You people do leave your villages to Lagos, Ibadan, Kaduna, Jos, Kano, Abeokuta even Maiduguri to live as refuges
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Brek: 7:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Chelseanababa:
Your brothers are sleeping under bridges in Lagos while your sisters are licking Madam asses in the cities of South West and the North. You people do leave your villages to Lagos, Ibadan, Kaduna, Jos, Kano, Abeokuta even Maiduguri to live as refuges
Why do I see Yoruba men chasing young igbo girls eh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) / Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Nigeria Decides 2023: MC Oluomo Votes In Lagos (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.