Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist (49608 Views)

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom / 2019 Elections: INEC To Disqualify General Buhari, Mustapha, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by plaindealer: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
The question should be re-phrased, most igbo hate everybody, even igbo people.

Anambra igboo hate Eboyin and Imo igbo and vice versa.

It's a DNA thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Sirjamo: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Who cares about the 5%ters? Hate or not, they will always get bloody nose in a duel against any of Yoruba or Hausa.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Brightest04(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
QueenSekxy:
We have seen how he now treats those SW and MB that adore and worship him.

Those gworo chewing almajiri talking about religion, please, is Atiku, Yara Dua Christians?

We Igbos hate him cos he first hated us, hate Christians, he is a terrorist sympathizer, a corrupt and backward lunatic, a religious fanatic, a tribal bigot and cow fvcker.

Let us continue to show our disapproval of his ineptitude towards his repugnant demeanour.
We don't hide our feelings, we don't lick asses, we say it as it is and if you aren't comfortable with it, you can join Awolowo in rat poisoning.

If you are Igbo, and we sense the ass licking nature in You, we will label you a sabotee don't worship anybody, be you who!!!
Your answer makes no sense to me and you seems to be in a deep sea of oblivion. Think well and wise and come up with reasonable reason.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by cosef: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sterope:
1) Calling Igbos 5% is not hate

2) Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists. There are criminals who are Fulani whose occupation may or may not be herdsmen. It does not warrant Fulani herdsmen to be called terrorists.

3) Phython dance was extreme. It was against IPOB, and yes it is a terrorist organisation. This is not about Biafra. Everything that happened with Phython, is the unfortunate consequence of being in a developing country with disregard for human rights. Is Buhari to be blamed? Yes. Does it mean Buhari hates Igbos? No. He just doesn't care at all.

4) What about the allocation? Tell me about the allocation during GEJ's regime? Tell us about what GEJ did differently?

I would rather go blind or senile than play VICTIM. In case you don't know, being a Nigerian is all you need to hate Buhari. Using your tribe as a weapon, it is taking too far.

This one is simply confusing and contradicting herself and believing she is making an intellectual impression.

Do an unbiased review of your mumbo-jumbo,
you'll find that there is more I.Q in a morsel of cow dung than in the litany of crap you wrote there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Sterope(f): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
cheesy

How sweet? Aren't a cute wee victim of Buhari's hate?

cosef:

This one is simply confusing and contradicting herself and believing she is making an intellectual impression.

Do an unbiased review of your mumbo-jumbo,
you'll find that there is more I.Q in a morsel of cow dung than in the litany of crap you wrote there.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by newwater: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
what make some IBO hate buhari is just the party APC if he is from PDP they would not hate

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by nkwuocha: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
AnanseK:

Every criminal hates Buhari and 90% of them are criminals.

This dog eater sef get mouth.Idiot, I'm sure you will support RUGA in Akwa Ibom, you wouldn't mind Fulani herdsmen having three'some with your sisters as long as they are not igbo "criminals''.Anu Ewu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by nkwuocha: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
plaindealer:

It's a DNA thing.

Yet you hunt eachother's skulls in SW?? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by DauraIsAGoal: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
lereinter:
Any body that doesn't hate buhari is a Demon
Best comment on the thread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by plaindealer: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
nkwuocha:

Yet you hunt eachother's skulls in SW?? cheesy

You mean you don't cut each other's heads for ritual and eat each other cannibal style?

You lead in that area,

Do you want me to show you stories and pictures?

You obviously don't know your history.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by inyenejo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
EdoNation:
Hausa Social Media Activist Posted This Today, He said he was confused because Obasanjo apparently did worse to the Igbo Race But He is Worshipped, He Is Quoted by Viralmula.com below.

More >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/igbos-hate-buhari-much-hausa-activist-mustapha-gembu/

Lets Us Know What You Think In The Comments

BUHARIGG is a certified terrorist,no sane mind associate witha terrorist

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Kylce042(m): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
So it is now an Igbo thing tot the whole country hates him. Well in all honesty the feelings are mutual Buhari hates the SE evidently.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Kylce042(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2019
life2017:
Winning 2015 election against Jonathan who skewed appointments and patronage to South East.

They love power. Under Jonathan they felt very close to power.

Close to power how? Chayii Your own level of ignorance is cancerous. But lemme educate you GEJ gave North more attention than any other part of Nigeria. SE didn't benefit anything from GEJ the second nigger bridge and federal roads in the east are evidence. So when next you want to pooo with that useless mouth of yours think first God didn't create you brainless. Imp
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by bigpicture001: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2019
maasoap:

Was that the reason you guys kept voting for a particular party at all levels of government despite lack of meaningful development? Just look at the names you listed above, lol

Abiola got a block vote in the south east with the SDP...igos in lagos voted heavily for fashola in his second term bid under the AC...

Now you say another thing
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by bigpicture001: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2019
plaindealer:

It's a DNA thing.

Its nationwide to discriminate among each other in a particular ethnic group...ask deltans and get responses
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Pecca: 12:27am On Jul 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You only supported atiku because peter Obi was his running mate.
so why wasn't buhari supported by the same people when he ran with okadigbo and umeh?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by bigpicture001: 12:32am On Jul 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

The hate had been there even before he won the 2015 elections. So, it is not a matter of performance.

Look for another excuse abeg.

B4 buhari's comming as president..av never heard any igbo talk about him...cuz he is not important....they only discuss the the north in general....

Now y wont igbos hate north...when they propagated in infamous igbo ethnic cleaning throughout the northern region which was highlighted by attrocities at murtala muhammed airport lagos....

Why wont igbos hate them..?
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Livingstone124: 12:40am On Jul 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Will you keep shut?

It obvious you igbos hate the religion of islam and thats the major reason you hate the northerners and also the "Yoruba Muslims" that exist only among igbos. You guys are only disguising under tribe but deep inside, your hatred is for Islam. Funny enough, you guys can't survive in your region you still have to run to Lagos or north people you make a living.

They will all avoid the "Yoruba Muslims" part which makes it justifiable that they hate Muslims not just the hausas.
idiot
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by 3Ceagle(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2019
Is Buhari really a true Nationalist and a Democrat? The answer is No. His comment on issue of his religious belief and tribal actions over the years he was not government is well documented. I don't hate him but I don't think he is the right leader to keep the sanctify of a peaceful secular state like Nigeria. Musa Yar Adua was Fulani/Muslim but he was embraced by all including the Igbos, so also Abiola Yoruba/Muslim. Why? Because both men have more nationalistic posture and understand the secular nature of Nigeria and have respect for the various tribal element in the country. Hyped Integrity and self sanctimonious adulation is not enough to lead and unite a diverse country like ours. Based on what we have on ground today, can any rational thinker claim that Buhari has met his campaign promises in the past 4yrs or galvanized all section of the country towards a common goal?
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by 3Ceagle(m): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2019
Pecca:

so why wasn't buhari supported by the same people when he ran with okadigbo and umeh?

Don't expect any answer.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by owila4luv(m): 1:34am On Jul 14, 2019
AnanseK:

So much that he paid Biafran soldiers their pensions after every other president or Head of State ignored them. Don’t forget that he is paying them for fighting Nigeria.
really! what is pension in the first place? is it free money or a right after a government worker retires? in other words if the federal government of the day under buhari pays an igbo man his salaries it has become an act of love? you're not serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by BigIyanga: 1:48am On Jul 14, 2019
Naija is a place where folks dont use their brain. Look at the majority of responses saying “ Muslim and Hausa when in fact Igbos had supported Tofa, Yardua, Atiku.. All Muslims and Hausas.
In fact Igbos voted against GMB when he selected Igbo running mates Okadigbo and Umezoke...
If there is anything about GMB, history will remember Igbos for being on the right side.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Mftivi: 2:52am On Jul 14, 2019
Sterope:
1) Calling Igbos 5% is not hate

2) Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists. There are criminals who are Fulani whose occupation may or may not be herdsmen. It does not warrant Fulani herdsmen to be called terrorists.

3) Phython dance was extreme. It was against IPOB, and yes it is a terrorist organisation. This is not about Biafra. Everything that happened with Phython, is the unfortunate consequence of being in a developing country with disregard for human rights. Is Buhari to be blamed? Yes. Does it mean Buhari hates Igbos? No. He just doesn't care at all.

4) What about the allocation? Tell me about the allocation during GEJ's regime? Tell us about what GEJ did differently?

I would rather go blind or senile than play VICTIM. In case you don't know, being a Nigerian is all you need to hate Buhari. Using your tribe as a weapon, it is taking too far.

some crap
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by AnanseK(m): 3:13am On Jul 14, 2019
owila4luv:
really! what is pension in the first place? is it free money or a right after a government worker retires? in other words if the federal government of the day under buhari pays an igbo man his salaries it has become an act of love? you're not serious

What about if it refuses to pay?

And remember these were not Nigerian Soldiers but Biafran Soldiers.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by londonzona: 3:46am On Jul 14, 2019
I'm an igbo man, truth be told this are just mere tension that have existed since my childhood.practically Hausa's are better tried after igbo.I have a good working relationship with them.just that why they singled Bulhari out is that he governs with mixed feelings, body languages and action inche closer to a religious bigot. Propels the agenda of the North as if he is president of North. Appoints regionally as if other region are just immigrants.Alot associated with him. I adore the late yardua
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by judondasylva(m): 4:27am On Jul 14, 2019
When I read comments here I weep for Nigeria. So if people decide not vote for an incompetent president you now tag them haters? Most Nigerians are very foolish. Reasonable people don’t vote based on like but based on capacity and capability. Igbos don’t care about who you are once you are comptent they will vote for you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by kevyngbash(m): 4:35am On Jul 14, 2019
EdoNation:
Hausa Social Media Activist Posted This Today, He said he was confused because Obasanjo apparently did worse to the Igbo Race But He is Worshipped, He Is Quoted by Viralmula.com below.

More >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/igbos-hate-buhari-much-hausa-activist-mustapha-gembu/

Lets Us Know What You Think In The Comments

is the poster refering to the 5%? what a question
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by nkwuocha: 4:59am On Jul 14, 2019
plaindealer:

You mean you don't cut each other's heads for ritual and eat each other cannibal style?

You lead in that area,

Do you want me to show you stories and pictures?

You obviously don't know your history.

Lmao!
You guys are even worst than we did, despite you have takin over from the igbos.Yoruba ritualists remains the most wretched of all...Sometimes i wonder why the grusome human sacrifices, yet still live on a wrap of amala and watery ewedu per day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by JONSYN7154: 5:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Not only the igbos. The entire Nation HATE him..
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by riczy(m): 5:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Excuse me,let me pax!
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by whirlwind7(m): 5:39am On Jul 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Lol. You can make your point without insult. Well it depicts the level of your maturity.

Out in peace

You have gained so much maturity, next stage is for you to become dumb, right? cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by owila4luv(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2019
AnanseK:

What about if it refuses to pay?

And remember these were not Nigerian Soldiers but Biafran Soldiers.
they wanted to be biafra but Nigeria refused dem and say they must be Nigerans so paying them is compulsory and constitutional

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram / Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.