Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist (49092 Views)

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom / 2019 Elections: INEC To Disqualify General Buhari, Mustapha, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by AllenSpencer: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
salt1:

Why did you cancel another person's opinion without offering your own?

Cos its trash!
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Gaza97(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Oga mustapha we don't hate buhari .... U are just saying on ur own
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Joystark(f): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Me I don't think it's just about his tribe, or his religion.
After all, Atiku is Fulani.
There's something about Mr. President that is just... Unrelatable.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Mutemenot(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
We hate him because he has no economical value... He's a total failure from the beginning, now and forever.. Ask AFONJA if you are in doubt

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by franchasng: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
I will list Buhari's crimes against Igbos and why Igbos hate Buhari, if you can tag Buhari and his minions to this post so they can know their atrocities!

Why Igbos Hate Buhari!

Buhari's role in 1966 Counter Coup at Dordan Barracks Lagos!!

Buhari alone knew the role he played in killing his fellow Igbo soldiers while they were deep asleep at midnight just to pave way for the counter coup that killed Aguiyi Ironsi!

Ask Buhari his role in that 1966 counter coup!

Tribalism!

Tribalism is the mother of corruption in Nigeria, and Buhari is the godfather of modern tribal-religious bigotism in Nigeria!

Buhari is not the only Hausa-Fulani Muslim to rule Nigeria.

Musa Yaradua was a Fulani Muslim but Igbos loved him even till death they still show him respect and shower him praises.

Buhari is a tribalist! Buhari is a tribal supremacist who see Fulanis as the only tribe that deserve good things of life and worthy of trust.

Love and hate are infectious and also reciprocal. You can't give hate and expect love. Forget grammar, ask Buhari personally, he does not like the Igbo tribe, he has a dot for Igbos in his mind and that inner hatred he has for Igbos consumed his conscience and judgement about Igbos.

If Buhari appoint me CBN governor, I will publicly reject it because I cannot work with a wicked, heartless, self righteous bigoted man like Buhari, and that's how majority of Igbos feel about Buhari as a person.

Remember Atiku is also a Fulani Muslim, but Igbos like him!

Buhari is Anti Civilisation & a Muslim Jihadist!

Igbos have one major goal in life: general prosperity for all! While Buhari is anti success and civilisation due to his archaic Islamic doctrines and way of life, and this makes his policies anti economic growth, which breeds unemployment, poverty, etc, and Igbos hate poverty like mad, so they cannot love a man known for his love for every other person to live like poor people except those he love and those from his tribe!

Buhari's Stance On IPOB & Biafra!

What Buhari did to Igbo youths earned him more enemies all over the world than friends, especially his use of military force against innocent unarmed youth protesters.

You need to travel to Europe, USA and some Asian countries to see how much Buhari is hated by foreigners for his extra judicial killings of Igbo youths under IPOB clamp down last 2 years!

Buhari killed his little good image by that singular action which Osinbajo managed better than him when he was away in UK.

Lopsided Political Appointments and Project Executions!

Look at the railway projects, was Southeast on the map NO! Yet these moronic northern youths are talking nonsense that Buhari is siting more projects in SE, how, are they blind or daft

Buhari's cabinet speak a lot!

Security or Service Chiefs Appointments!

All the service chiefs, from Army to Airforce to Navy to Customs, to Civil Defense to Prisons to Immigration, to Police no Igbo, the number 3 major ethnic tribe in Nigeria contributing highest in the development of Nigeria in all states, who does that Shows how bigoted and daft Buhari is in his reasoning angry

Another Nigerian politician that is gradually earning himself bigger hatred and dislike by the Igbos is Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you all know his attrocities, tomorrow now, Yorubas will come here asking why Igbos hate Tinubu....that is it because Tinubu is a Yoruba Muslim, but I am asking now, is Tinubu the only Yoruba Muslim politician in Nigeria now

Igbos don't hate you for nothing....you must have done certain evil against them over time to win that trophy!!

More Reasons Why Igbos hate Buhari:

1. Buhari intentionally truncated Dr. Alex Ekwueme's chance of becoming president and went on to jail him for no reason.
2. In 2003, he urged Muslims to vote Muslims only! Alarming Igbos who are majorly Christians
3. In 2014, he publicly urged Northerners to take back their country.
4. He caused Recession in 1984 and was very incompetent and unrepentant!
5. He publicly called Igbos 5% in 2015 while he was on official visit to US President Trump.
6. He has promoted Superiority ideology amongs Fulanis alarming Igbos who hate domination.
7. Fulani herdsmen has been killing people without prosecution.
8. He killed innocent Biafran protesters and thinks he will get away with it.
9. He also invaded our land to kill innocent protesters decalring them terrorists while his Fulani brothers are protected.
10. He granted amnesty to Boko Haram who have killed the innocents in Nigeria.
11. He caused another recession as a president. cahi. again?
13. And many more

Cc: SpecialAdviser

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by salt1: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
madridguy:
Igbos don't hate buhari. Forget PDP online miscreants.

God bless Said Baba

Igbos don't like even those who like Buhari.
The man isn't making any effort to be liked. Just like you

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by throwaway: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Why would anyone like a religious fanatic and ethnic bigot? I don't know which history that guy learnt.. but Buhari like Murtala, were at the forefront f soldiers dat killed Igbos for no reason. Quota system general.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Zmazzonk: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hildz

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Same reason he hates us

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Kenturkey048(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You only supported atiku because peter Obi was his running mate.
how sure are you about this even if na Yoruba man be VP to atiku,he was still gonna get support from south east.....am not an Igbo guy...but I hate buhari with every drop of blood in me....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by princfred(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fulani herdsmen, Buhari's beloved brothers, just killed pa fasonranti daughter but lets talk about igbos and its igbos that hate Buhari not Buhari and his demonic crew hating on the rest.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
I am Yoruba and I'll say that I don't think only igbos hate Buhari, some yorubas do too. Even some hausas do. Buhari is not a bad leader to be brutally honest. He is not corrupt and he's trying to fight corruption, something all other leaders didn't try. His only problem is Favourism. He is doing much more for northerners than other tribes and he doesn't even hide it.
A leader in a country like Nigeria with so many tribes should try as much as possible to be impartial.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by pat077: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You only supported atiku because peter Obi was his running mate.
why didn't they support buhari when ocadigbo was he's running mate.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by longayink: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
EdoNation:
Hausa Social Media Activist Posted This Today, He said he was confused because Obasanjo apparently did worse to the Igbo Race But He is Worshipped, He Is Quoted by Viralmula.com below.

More >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/igbos-hate-buhari-much-hausa-activist-mustapha-gembu/

Lets Us Know What You Think In The Comments

Simple. Because Buhari govt has always brought hunger, political corruption and violation of human rights.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by salt1: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Cos its trash!

So says the almighty evaluator of NL!
I thought it's an honest question and people are free to give their opinions.
The answers may help oga's image makers.
But I doubt if they care to listen. Just like you, they're arrogant and narrow minded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by ukahrawah: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
He could not unite Nigerians. Obasanjo and Y'ardua were eager to give all Nigerians a sense of belonging.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by exlinklodge: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Igbos hate failures so what is ikpeazu still doing in Abia government house??

Hypocrite and double standard is what you re . buhari sins was

Defeated good luck and forming govt with yoruba

U be id.iot but u no know. I don't like insulting someone but your insinuations require an insult and possibly a very hot slap. How old are u self? I bet your where born when history have been removed from primary and secondary school.

How can u insinuate that Igbos hate Buhari cuz he defeated Jonathan? Didn't Igbos vote for shagari, Ya'adua, Atiku (all are Hausa Fulani)? Since time immemorial, igbos hate Buhari because he is a tribal bigot, condones terrorism, and a religious fanatic.

Above all, he has narcissistic tendencies. We igbos don't support blindly. Hell if you are igbo and u r not doing well in government, we will hate u with passion. Ask Okorocha and he will tell you.

Igbos hate for Buhari has nothing to do with his religion or for the fact that he is a northerner. Until today, Ya'adua is the best president Nigeria have ever produced and igbos voted and loved him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by HabuD: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Its not that they hate him. They're just very sensible and intelligent people that don't reinforce failures or cluelessness. The same Igbos loved Yarardua, same fulani as Buharri. Truth is that, the igbos including most southerners are not arse lickers or people who just support a failure like zombies,

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Igbos naturally/ openly hate Islamic fanatics. You can start from there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by lekbel09(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Will you keep shut?

It obvious you igbos hate the religion of islam and thats the major reason you hate the northerners and also the "Yoruba Muslims" that exist only among igbos. You guys are only disguising under tribe but deep inside, your hatred is for Islam. Funny enough, you guys can't survive in your region you still have to run to Lagos or north people you make a living.
Am a Yoruba guy and what you just wrote is rubbish.

Igbos do not hate Islam at least both Yaradua and Atiku are all Muslims,. The hatred could stem from buharis tribal bigotry. It is a known fact that buhari is a religious and tribal fanatic (quote me anywhere ).

The guy has fully demonstrated is hatred for Christians which is very evident, irrespective of the fact that Osibanjo is a figure head pastor put there to cajole the Yoruba Christians and other Christians in the country.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by shoboy9: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
such idiocy.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Asapkiller(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
bigpicture001:

The thing is that igbos hate bad leaders....same feeling they have towards, tinubu, okorocha,....buhari, ikpeazu,.. etc...so tell buhari to b a good leader that's all
God bless u...we hate bad leaders that's y apart from Lagos and Ftc no other state or region can compete wit states from south east in terms of development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
really?... well, I'm Yoruba.

PRE 2015 ELECTION, I was buhari's no 1 fan/supporter..

BY 2017, after his 2 years in office, anything buhari disgusts Me till date!

the dude is a COMPLETE OPPOSITE of who I thought he was!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Stupidmodes: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
EdoNation:
Hausa Social Media Activist Posted This Today, He said he was confused because Obasanjo apparently did worse to the Igbo Race But He is Worshipped, He Is Quoted by Viralmula.com below.

More >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/igbos-hate-buhari-much-hausa-activist-mustapha-gembu/

Lets Us Know What You Think In The Comments
I wasn't there during civil war and I didn't want to rely on history in order to reply this but since you claimed buhari had mpdone more in infrastructure since 2015 I had no option than to know that you have lying all through this article

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
QueenSekxy:
[s][/s]
We do not lick asses of dirty terrorist sympathizer.

We hate him whole heartedly and we are unapologetic about it.

You mean you have to lick the ass of everyone you like? Hahahahahaha no wonder betrayal destroys you guys heart the most. Maybe when you learn that you can like someone without licking their ass, then we'll consider you one step above sub-humanism.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by lekbel09(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Its so unfortunate how these Northerners think.

* Igbos voted Shagari, a muslim, a Fulani.
*Igbos voted Yaradua, a muslim, a Fulani.
*Igbos voted Atiku, a muslim, a Fulani.

So where did their brains travel to?

Why we hate Buhari.

1. He truncated Ekweme chance of becoming president and went on to jail him.
2. In 2003, he urged Muslims to vote Muslims alarming Igbos who are majorly Christians
3. In 2014, he publicly urged Northerners to take back their country.
4. He caused Recession in 1984 and was very incompetent
5. He publicly called us 5% in 2015.
6. He has promoted Superiority ideology amongs Fulanis alarming Igbos who hate domination.
7. Fulani herdsmen has been killing people without prosecution.
8. He killed innocent Biafran protesters and thinks he will get away with it.
9. He also invaded our land to kill innocent protesters decalring them terrorists while his Fulani brothers are protected.
10. He granted amnesty to Boko Haram who have killed the innocents in Nigeria.
11. He caused another recession as a president. cahi. again?
13. And many more

You couldn't have been more correct , the guy is hated by every sane Nigerian irrespective of religious differences

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by kayceephotizo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Corrosiveman post=80222918]Buhari is synonymous to Failure[/

The guy has overtaken failure

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) / Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.