Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed (56809 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Funke Olakunrin Buried: Fasoranti’s Daughter's Burial Photos / Akeredolu Leads Makinde, Mimiko, Others To Fasoranti's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by donteddy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
RomeoEmpire:
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Apart from me☝,
Do we still have men in Africa who can spend a night with a lady without touching her
THUNDER GET READY TO ��

Grow up dude
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
buhari, the Nebuchadnezzar of Nigeria... your days are numbered.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Basher8583: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
samuelchimmy:
THERE IS AN ARTICLE I WROTE IN 2017 WARNING ABOUT THE MENACE OF FULANI HERDMEN ATTACKING THE RICH, ALL MAJOR NEWS PAPERS IN NIGERIA REJECTED IT, AND NOW ITS HAPPENING , RIP TO THE DEAD ANYWAY, HER DEATH DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING THOUGH, WE ARE STILL WHERE WE ARE

meanwhile watch nigerian sensation samuel chukwueze goals and brilliant performance, THE ONLY NIGERIAN THING THAT IS GIVING ME JOY :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAUQ6LHGqpE

Are you ok?. Clearly you don't understand comprehension at all. So how did gunmen all of a sudden turn to fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by kernniejay(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Same yoruba people have a proverb that says, when death takes a poor man's child, people will say evil has gone. But when death takes the child of an influential or wealthy man, people will say evil has come.
Does it mean other people's children that have been kidnapped and killed were not as significant as the daughter of Baba Fasoranti?
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Rastamann: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Every tom, dick and harry is talking because a VIP's daughter is involved. What happened to those of us, poor masses, that have been victims and nobody seems to care?

RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigeria Is A Ticking Bomb.Once It Detonates,The Aftermath Will Be Apocalypse-Like.May God Avert That Day
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Basher8583: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
they are still narrating instead of finding ways to end fulani mayhem..... Ewedu eaters are real cowards

Where was it stated that it was caused by Fulani. Bigot
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by RomeoEmpire(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
donteddy:

Grow up dude
Hv you?
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Basher8583: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Imoh555:
Yet herdsmen still roam free

How this one come concern Fulani please.

Are you too lazy to read and comprehend
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by KingOdart(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
they are still narrating instead of finding ways to end fulani mayhem..... Ewedu eaters are real cowards

What did you do after 40 of you were massacred in Enugu by confirmed Fulani herdsmen? You fled like you always do

Coward calling someone coward

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
ichidodo:
[b]You can call them armed robbers...armed
kidnappers even armed bandits. What is very
obvious is their mode of operation. They camp in
the forests near highways(for long period of
time)...They are well armed....They are well
connected and they have nothing to lose. These
closely resembles that which you have of
Bandits in Zamfara and Boko Haram in
Borno,Adamawa and Yobe. Therefore we can
safely deduce that Boko Haram elements(with or
without their idealogy) have infiltrated via
Zamfara, Kaduna,Kwara into the Southwest.
Knowing fully well the SE and SS are relatively
no go areas as compared to SW not forgetting
how the south west have engendered close
political ties with the north as well as close
religious ties also, you could safely predict that
the Southwest is going to be the next staging
ground for Fulani/core Northern expansionism
after the middle belt. Unless the Yorubas stand
up and take actions, incidences like these
kidnappings and killings of prominient yorubas
will become the norm thus instituting a reign of
terror and fear in Yoruba land just as you have in
Zamfara, North Eastern Nigeria and some part of
Middle belt.
No more comment from me, you just said it all. SW is a potential breeding ground for terrorism, soon it will become a reality but I pray it doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Phred1717: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tis kind news dey sweet my Belle.. tis d result for all the massive supports given to the north during d election....
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by BabaO2: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Odumakin/obasanjo the frustrated and bitter afenifere faction must be properly investigated as primary suspects. Enough of cooked up killings in our land.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by blackboy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Unknown gunmen. Is that how the herdsmen operate?

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Basher8583: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Betmaster3:
Mad people, they should start killing every big man pikin them. They know what to do to stop this menace but they choose to look the other way because of money or politics. Please Fulani herdsmen should be killing all these big men them. If na poor person pikin now you won't hear poo. Kudos to the Herdsmen on this, we need more of this scenario.

Why bring Fulani herdsmen into this. Is it that you cannot read. How did gunmen turn to fulani. Abi your Igbo brothers wey dey thief and kidnap no dey carry gun again
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Jamersirwin1971: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
RomeoEmpire:
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Apart from me☝,
Do we still have men in Africa who can spend a night with a lady without touching her
THUNDER GET READY TO ��

Yes we do . As a MAN I can speak for my self

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Basher8583:

Why bring Fulani herdsmen into this. Is it that you cannot read. How did gunmen turn to fulani. Abi your Igbo brothers wey dey thief and kidnap no dey carry gun again
Thunder Fire you. More of this is needed. Shebi dem no wan solve this issue. Governors children and wives should be next. Nonsense
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
KingOdart:

What did you do after 40 of you were massacred in Enugu by confirmed Fulani herdsmen? You fled like you always do

Coward calling someone coward

their youths mobilise killed few of them, and banned them from their community. Now what are ewedu eaters doing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by albaniy1: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
SO ITS THE BULLETS THAT SAYS WHO SHOOT IT ARE F/H KO

BETTER GO AND INVESTIGATE FFK AND OMKRI
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Dpharisee: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Joromi12:
This is a good development the leaders must feel the pains normal people suffer . Breaking news: sen abbos uncle was killed today .

What more pain do you want Pa Fasoranti to under, this man has consistently fought against injustice even in his very old age of 93 years sad
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by RichBoy247: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Cowards that used over three millions of your fathers and forefathers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970? Igbos generational professions include drug trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping, fake drugs manufacturing, prostitution e.t.c. therefore the killers are unfortunate Igbos that will be arrested by the IGP Response Unit very very soon.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by charlesELIKIBA: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
na country be that....
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Kay25(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=ALCOHOLKILLS post=80232718]they are still narrating instead of finding ways to end fulani mayhem..... Ewedu eaters are real cowards [/quoteas if they have not been killing u guys too in South east and u ve found solution to yours.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Imo1stson: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
This could be an assassination or highway armed robbery gone wrong and not the herdsmen I've been reading. We should be careful with the way we spread unverified news lest we put our country on fire.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by 1759ademola(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
The problem of insecurity in Nigeria affects majorly the rich. Those that are causing troubles in Nigeria and those in charge of security should also remember that it affects all.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by bankolefun(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Aidejay:
Suspected heardsmen??

More like hired assassin's
When can I start blaming buhari and APC about this?
God bless you bro!! i love the way you think

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by DameB(f): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Police should investigate the death. It's so unfortunate that they allowed the killers escape. They'll later go and bring condemned prisoners to parade before the public as her killers
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by AntiWailer: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Even armed robbers trying to Robb will bebcatgorized under Fulani herdsmen
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by TruthinAction: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dreambeat:
RIP to her.The problem is that there doesn't seem to be any solution in sight to this menace.After now,it would be forgotten until the next HIGH PROFILE victim.This incident happens on a regular basis on that axis, unfortunately it happens to the unknown and the family of the voiceless.If something is not done about this quickly, anarchy might just be looming.A stitch in time ...

In a civilized society, the president will be forced to resign. But it is not so with Nigeria. But how long are we going to tolerate irresponsible leadership.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Ballack1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Assassin

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by ede1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
My advise to the government is to declear a state of emergency on security situation on all our major highways in Nigeria.

Deploy more military presence and Ariel survenanc on all major highways in the land. From North to South and from the West to the East.

This is not the first time this kind of thing is happening. Especially along the Lagos-Ore-Benin express way, This is one of the most busiest road in Nigeria and
and this is not good.

The first responsibility of any serious government is to protect the lives of her citizens. If our highways are not longer save , then only God knows what next.

RIP to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.