Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed (56808 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Funke Olakunrin Buried: Fasoranti’s Daughter's Burial Photos / Akeredolu Leads Makinde, Mimiko, Others To Fasoranti's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
ifymadu:
Why is it so difficult to flush out these terrorists? Is it that they have become untouchable or are the security operatives afraid of them and their sponsors? It's so unfortunate that innocent lives are lost on a daily basis on account of the activities of these marauding criminals. Enough is enough, let the security chiefs and even the government step down if they can't protect lives and property - this is the primary reason they are there in the first place, not to loot and live lavishly.

How can they b flushed out when they are not IPOb
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by lastempero: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
anonymous1759:
... This attack is more of an assassination but the hatred for APC won't allow some people to think. This woman had nothing to do with farm or whatsoever. What's she dragging with Fulani herds men that'll warrant them to waste her like that? Anymore could put on a Fulani attire to carry out the attack...

Rip to her I feel for the old man loosing to children in short period of time is terrible. But let's analyze the issue carefully and stop spreading hate.

Anumanu
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by KingOdart(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

their youths mobilise killed few of them, and banned them from their community. Now what are ewedu eaters doing cheesy

So why were you fleeing when they returned?

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by martineverest(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
anonymous1759:
... This attack is more of an assassination but the hatred for APC won't allow some people to think. This woman had nothing to do with farm or whatsoever. What's she dragging with Fulani herds men that'll warrant them to waste her like that? Anymore could put on a Fulani attire to carry out the attack...

Rip to her I feel for the old man loosing to children in short period of time is terrible. But let's analyze the issue carefully and stop spreading hate.
it's an assassination/robbery...if they were herdsmen,all of them would have been killed

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by anonymous1759(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
lastempero:

Anumanu

... IPOB EZHI how far grin grin did i mention any tribe you're really cursed. Goat head tongue
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by bcashy: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
anonymous1759:

God bless u bro! Its obvious, this is no more fulani.herdsmen issue again......but because we keep shouting herdsmen, these unscrupulous element keep perpetrating this evil knowing fully well at the end, its herdsmen that will bear the consequence!

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Joystark(f): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
RomeoEmpire:
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Apart from me☝,
Do we still have men in Africa who can spend a night with a lady without touching her
THUNDER GET READY TO ��

I don't think all is well with you.
Why bring this here?
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Joystark(f): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Armed robbers and they they didn't steal her car
Hmm.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by anonymous1759(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
martineverest:
it's an assassination/robbery...if they were herdsmen,all of them would have been killed

That's what I'm thinking but some pigs can't reason beyond their nose. Thanks for having sense.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Xneg: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
I don't understand, so all armed men are now called herdsmen?
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by shogsman(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
The police said it was armed robbery,so armed robbers just shoot a target and retreat immediately without carting away any property.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Aidejay:
Suspected heardsmen??

More like hired assassin's

When can I start blaming buhari and APC about this?

OR failed kidnap attempt. Many have been kidnapped along that axis.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Neoteny(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
So unknown gunmen, probably robbers or kidnappers, shot at the vehicle yet Afenifere and their associates concluded that it's fulani herdsmen.

This endless agenda to criminalize fulanis will backfire on these fukkers.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by juszoe82: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
This issue is making a headline because it concern a top profile person but what about other issues that was not noticed?.

Do you know how many people that was killed by this fulani terror gorup that was imported into nigeria by their sponsors in power.

Why is MR President keeping silent or indirectly attacking anyone that speaks against any evil act of this group?.

Why is Buhari keeping silent even after threatening by this group in several occasions?

Why is all the fulani service chiefs silent?

Where is the python that dance all kind of dance?

Where is all the crocodile that sheds tears that can make up an ocean?.

Why is Buhari and all his law makers not prescribing this miyatti allah group even after terming them as the 4th terrorist group in the world which become a privilege terrorist group in nigeria ?.

WHy is it that no reported arrest and persecution of any member of this group?

Where are they getting AK47 and also the logistic delivery of all this ammunition to all this fulani terror group.
There are alot of misinformation to general public that there is no helicopter delivery of ammunition to this group which i believed to be a big lie. All those information are true as there is no fire without smoke.

This govt have planted their agents to counter any information both on television or radio station in case anybody speaks against them.

This people should be careful of the game they are playing as it will definitely turn into what they dont expect.

All this nonsense should stop as is getting out of hand now.

The people of this country have lost all hope on the govt and security authority of this nation.

This is the result of appointing almost all top security position of this country from a particular region or tribe, All of them are now pretending as if they dont know what is happening.

We will defend ourselves and God will also defend and provide support to us against all this enemy.

People should not sleep too deep and always be reading to defend themselves in any form of attack.

A lot of questions need to be asked
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by martineverest(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
anonymous1759:

That's what I'm thinking but some pigs can't reason beyond their nose. Thanks for having sense.
their level of hatred won't allow them them think like normal humans

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by ekestic1976(f): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
SWest is on a next level

Afonjas, history is repeating itself
So Atiku whose arse your whole clan lick everyday would have stopped the killings if indeed they're Fulani herdsmen. Is Atiku not subject to the Fulani agenda of Fulanisation?

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by jibrilELsudan: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
THE YORUBA PEOPLE ARE THE WEAKEST LINK AND ALL TALK NO ACTION, BOASTING WITH EMPTY THREATS WITH NO ACTION PEOPLE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

IF THIS TRAGIC INCIDENCE WAS A CASE OF SUSPECTED AFENIFERE MEN KILLING THE DAUGHTER OF A NORTHERN TRIBE MOVEMENT LEADER, THE HAUSA PEOPLE WOULD HAVE SLUATERED MANY YORUBA PEOPLE BEFORE THE NEWS OF HER DEATH WOULD EVEN HIT SOCIAL MEDIA.

IF THIS WERE THE OLD DAYS WHEN PRESENT DAY LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS WEREN'T BORN, ALL YORUBA YOUTHS AND WARRIORS FROM ALL YORUBA SURROUNDING VILLAGES AND TOWNS WOULD HAVE MOBILISED AND ENTERED THE FORESTS TO HUNT THIS KILLERS.

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by antadiop2: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
RIP to the dead, my heart goes out to the 93 year old father. I pray the Igbo and Yoruba cowards stay away from this thread and respect the dead and their family.
God bless
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by dominique(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
I asked on a different thread, how did unidentified gunmen automatically translate to Fulani herdsmen? A lot of us have let hate and bigotry cloud our reasoning so much that we want to assume the worst out of certain people. From the brother's narration, this was a planned assassination. It's quite unfathomable that some herdsmen will lay ambush on a moving vehicle, target it's important occupant and vanish into thin air with all their cattle. Or where did they keep their cattle while while committing this dastardly act?

So I ask once again, HOW DID UNIDENTIFIED GUNMEN AUTOMATICALLY BECOME FULANI HERDSMEN?

I hope I get an intelligible response this time around

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by King44(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
hardtoget:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/07/13/son-afeniferes-leader-kehinde-gives-account-sisters-death/amp/
how is it an harmed robbery attack was anything stolen from the vehicle? if the police had said it is an assassination by unsuspected harmed people that would have been more pleasant but the people involved said they are suspected herdsmen, your duty is to map out that area do your investigation and capture the perpetrators go into that bush with investigators, detective look for foot steps, cracked branches use your drone n capture them do your job lazy poo but if na yahoo boys now SARS one on one commando style in action awon oloribu

my condolence
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Sprumbaba: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Grace001:
This is getting really serious. Who is really safe in Nigeria ? Failed country

Lol. You forgot how they are dealing with ugwu eater and you did nothing. Your mazi is in exile.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by alfsalami: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Herdsmen already mentioned even before investigation commence !

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by naturefellow(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Joromi12:
This is a good development the leaders must feel the pains normal people suffer . Breaking news: sen abbos uncle was killed today .
confirm news with source pls
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by omooajisnooni: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
hardtoget:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/07/13/son-afeniferes-leader-kehinde-gives-account-sisters-death/amp/

Why should police men blare siren in the first place? knowing fully well that they were on a mission to arrest the gun men... naija police enh
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by KingOdart(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
THE YORUBA PEOPLE ARE THE WEAKEST LINK AND ALL TALK NO ACTION, BOASTING WITH EMPTY THREATS WITH NO ACTION PEOPLE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

IF THIS TRAGIC INCIDENCE WAS A CASE OF SUSPECTED AFENIFERE MEN KILLING THE DAUGHTER OF A NORTHERN TRIBE MOVEMENT LEADER, THE HAUSA PEOPLE WOULD HAVE SLUATERED MANY YORUBA PEOPLE BEFORE THE NEWS OF HER DEATH WOULD EVEN HIT SOCIAL MEDIA.

IF THIS WERE THE OLD DAYS WHEN PRESENT DAY LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS WEREN'T BORN, ALL YORUBA YOUTHS AND WARRIORS FROM ALL YORUBA SURROUNDING VILLAGES AND TOWNS WOULD HAVE MOBILISED AND ENTERED THE FORESTS TO HUNT THIS KILLERS.

Same way IPOB revenged 40 massacred Igbo in Enugu by Fulani herdsmen
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by somehow: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
All of a sudden, we no longer hear of highway robbers, no armed robbers again IN Nigeria

just call them "herdsmen", infact to sell or gather favorable emotions, call them Fulani herdsmen

Make una continue, the war una dey find go start first inside una houses

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Firefire(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
anonymous1759:

You will not escape your myopic statement. In the fullness of time...

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by funmike83(f): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Joromi12:
This is a good development the leaders must feel the pains normal people suffer . Breaking news: sen abbos uncle was killed today .

Yes the leaders but not this old man pleaaassee
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by maikeke(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
So who killed Bola Ige? Is Fulani Herdsmen or Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by anonymous1759(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Firefire:

You will escape your myopic statement. In the fullness of time...

Gerrout, you're the myopic one here because your brains and blocked with hatred. Pause and reason for one second It'll help you. What's this woman dragging with Fulani herds men? She's not even living in the village she came all the way from Lagos to see her dad it's more like someone was planning this for her.
What baffles me is that some of you have come to conclusion that even if the culprit are brought to justice and they don't turn out to be Fulani herds men they won't still believe. That's the height of your hatred keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.