Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed (57006 Views)

Funke Olakunrin Buried: Fasoranti’s Daughter's Burial Photos / Akeredolu Leads Makinde, Mimiko, Others To Fasoranti's House (Photos) / FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
dominique:
I asked on a different thread, how did unidentified gunmen automatically translate to Fulani herdsmen? A lot of us have let hate and bigotry cloud our reasoning so much that we want to assume the worst out of certain people. From the brother's narration, this was a planned assassination. It's quite unfathomable that some herdsmen will lay ambush on a moving vehicle, target it's important occupant and vanish into thin air with all their cattle. Or where did they keep their cattle while while committing this dastardly act?

So I ask once again, HOW DID UNIDENTIFIED GUNMEN AUTOMATICALLY BECOME FULANI HERDSMEN?

I hope I get an intelligible response this time around

You go wait tire. Herdsmen are the new boogeyman. They are waiting under your bed to take you away when you have been naughty
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by salford1: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
The modus operandi is herdsman style. Jump on highway and shoot at on coming vehicles.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by osazsky(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
why is this generating so much talk,people who have been killed by herdsmen before didn't generate heat like this , those once thier lifes are not impt ,she is more important than them , if this was tackled seriously when d ordinary man was been killed by herdsmen maybe hers would have been prevented
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Altern8(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Joystark:
Armed robbers and they they didn't steal her car
Hmm.

The driver was not killed. Anyway, I really wonder how anyone can tell that said gunmen were Fulani herdsmen.

I have no love for those herdsmen but it’s too convenient to label them herdsmen especially in these troubling times.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by meekah: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
hardtoget:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/07/13/son-afeniferes-leader-kehinde-gives-account-sisters-death/amp/
from the account of the deceased brother how are do we know the lady was killed by fulanization herdmen and not some highway robber
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Staro: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
So sad
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Oblang(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
THE YORUBA PEOPLE ARE THE WEAKEST LINK AND ALL TALK NO ACTION, BOASTING WITH EMPTY THREATS WITH NO ACTION PEOPLE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

IF THIS TRAGIC INCIDENCE WAS A CASE OF SUSPECTED AFENIFERE MEN KILLING THE DAUGHTER OF A NORTHERN TRIBE MOVEMENT LEADER, THE HAUSA PEOPLE WOULD HAVE SLUATERED MANY YORUBA PEOPLE BEFORE THE NEWS OF HER DEATH WOULD EVEN HIT SOCIAL MEDIA.

IF THIS WERE THE OLD DAYS WHEN PRESENT DAY LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS WEREN'T BORN, ALL YORUBA YOUTHS AND WARRIORS FROM ALL YORUBA SURROUNDING VILLAGES AND TOWNS WOULD HAVE MOBILISED AND ENTERED THE FORESTS TO HUNT THIS KILLERS.

How many fulani ppl have u slaughtered since they ve bin killing in ur region. U need sense..

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by jibrilELsudan: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Oblang:

How many fulani ppl have u slaughtered since they ve bin killing in ur region. U need sense..

You need a shot of hot cum in your mouth.

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by udoo1: 2:46am On Jul 14, 2019
RIP to the death , our government should please do something about insecurity.

call me for
procurement, shipping and paying your customer in china
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by dolipzle(m): 4:31am On Jul 14, 2019
RomeoEmpire:
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Apart from me☝,
Do we still have men in Africa who can spend a night with a lady without touching her
THUNDER GET READY TO ��
This place comprises of animals, most especially goats, this b**ch neega is an example!
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by otokx(m): 5:28am On Jul 14, 2019
ichidodo:
[b]You can call them armed robbers...armed
kidnappers even armed bandits. What is very
obvious is their mode of operation. They camp in
the forests near highways(for long period of
time)...They are well armed....They are well
connected and they have nothing to lose. These
closely resembles that which you have of
Bandits in Zamfara and Boko Haram in
Borno,Adamawa and Yobe. Therefore we can
safely deduce that Boko Haram elements(with or
without their idealogy) have infiltrated via
Zamfara, Kaduna,Kwara into the Southwest.
Knowing fully well the SE and SS are relatively
no go areas as compared to SW not forgetting
how the south west have engendered close
political ties with the north as well as close
religious ties also, you could safely predict that
the Southwest is going to be the next staging
ground for Fulani/core Northern expansionism
after the middle belt. Unless the Yorubas stand
up and take actions, incidences like these
kidnappings and killings of prominient yorubas
will become the norm thus instituting a reign of
terror and fear in Yoruba land just as you have in
Zamfara, North Eastern Nigeria and some part of
Middle belt.

Is it that the forests where they are camped have no owners? Why don't the owners report them to the police if they cannot monitor them? This I don't care attitude is what is killing Nigerians.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Bimpe29: 6:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Sad occurrence it was. Unfortunately, government is not doing enough to improve the collapsed internal security of the country.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by hevisegs: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2019
I just cant phantom how stupid people can be. They will sit down and just post rubbish. Assassination attack.....offcourse u cant be Yoruba cos we no get this kind brain. So people they kidnap and kill get things to do with Farm and cattle? Use ur brain please, damnnn which kind of generation is this. The woman that was raped before going back to her base in USA, a Muslim coming home after some years ohhh she too get farm or has something to do with cattle abi? Abeg go sidon take sip of coconut water may b U go find brain cells gather. Yeye dey smell!

anonymous1759:
... This attack is more of an assassination but the hatred for APC won't allow some people to think. This woman had nothing to do with farm or whatsoever. What's she dragging with Fulani herds men that'll warrant them to waste her like that? Anymore could put on a Fulani attire to carry out the attack...

Rip to her I feel for the old man loosing to children in short period of time is terrible. But let's analyze the issue carefully and stop spreading hate.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by anonymous1759(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2019
hevisegs:
I just cant phantom how stupid people can be. They will sit down and just post rubbish. Assassination attack.....offcourse u cant be Yoruba cos we no get this kind brain. So people they kidnap and kill get things to do with Farm and cattle? Use ur brain please, damnnn which kind of generation is this. The woman that was raped before going back to her base in USA, a Muslim coming home after some years ohhh she too get farm or has something to do with cattle abi? Abeg go sidon take sip of coconut water may b U go find brain cells gather. Yeye dey smell!

Are you just waking up from sleep please go back to sleep when you wake up delete what you wrote.

Go and read the driver's story before you write thrash OK. She wasn't raped. And culprit put on mask to carry out the attack And shot at them when they try to reverse. These Gun men came out from the Express. Fulani herdsmen attack villages or farm mostly because of the conflict between their cattle and villagers farm. So tell me why Fulani herdsmen will attack this woman if you've sense? She's even home based. I pray for you to receive sense it's Sunday.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Twice27(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2019
TruthinAction:

In a civilized society, the president will be forced to resign. But it is not so with Nigeria. But how long are we going to tolerate irresponsible leadership.

Resign because of Wetin. U don't think before u type right.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by TruthinAction: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Twice27:

Resign because of Wetin. U don't think before u type right.

You are either a Jihadist or a stupid fellow. A President that sponsors terrorists and kill his own people does not have the moral right to continue to rule. What else do you want to hear. The highest is to look for ways to arrest me for speaking the truth. But God will not deliver me into their evil hands. He will fight for me and all who uphold justice.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Twice27(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
TruthinAction:

You are either a Jihadist or a stupid fellow. A President that sponsors terrorists and kill his own people does not have the moral right to continue to rule. What else do you want to hear. The highest is to look for ways to arrest me for speaking the truth. But God will not deliver me into their evil hands. He will fight for me and all who uphold justice.
Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Twice27(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
TruthinAction:

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by goldenarrow: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
kernniejay:
Same yoruba people have a proverb that says, when death takes a poor man's child, people will say evil has gone. But when death takes the child of an influential or wealthy man, people will say evil has come.
Does it mean other people's children that have been kidnapped and killed were not as significant as the daughter of Baba Fasoranti?

WORDS OF WISDOM, MY ABLE CHIEF.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed by Askmewhy(m): 4:27am On Jul 15, 2019
anonymous1759:
... This attack is more of an assassination but the hatred for APC won't allow some people to think. This woman had nothing to do with farm or whatsoever. What's she dragging with Fulani herds men that'll warrant them to waste her like that? Anymore could put on a Fulani attire to carry out the attack...

Rip to her I feel for the old man loosing to children in short period of time is terrible. But let's analyze the issue carefully and stop spreading hate.

Is this Ken?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.