Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student (1760 Views)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by Nawaaoh: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
A former Arizona teacher was sentenced Friday to 20 years in prison for having sex multiple times with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy.

The sentence, the minimum that 28-year-old Brittany Zamora faced, was the culmination of a sensational case that drew international attention, The Arizona Republic reported.

“I am a good and genuine person who made a mistake and regret it deeply,” Zamora told the court in Maricopa County before sentencing, according to the paper. “I lived my life respecting and trying to obey every law. I’m not a threat to society by any means.”

She apologized to the victims of her actions, their kin and her own relatives, the paper reported. She told the judge that her actions were out of character and said she’d like to attend counseling. She said she wants to earn a new degree in prison so she can start another career when she is free once more.

The parents of the boy found out the married Zamora was having sex with their son after they began monitoring his phone with an app.

Zamora, a married woman, who taught sixth-grade students at Las Brisas Academy in Goodyear, was arrested in March 2018 (Three years after her marriage to Daniel). She pleaded guilty last month to charges of sexual conduct with a minor, attempted molestation of a child and public sexual indecency.

On one occasion, Zamora asked an 11-year-old boy who was a friend of the 13-year-old to stand watch during an encounter in her classroom, the paper reported.

More details and their chat messages through the link

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/07/female-teacher-sentenced-to-20-years-in-prison-for-having-sex-with-a-13-year-old-student/

Re: Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by delishpot: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good.
Re: Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by legitnow: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
delishpot:
Good.

Bad!

Twenty years 4 wat?

Abi the boy no enjoy am ni?

Even 5 years is too much.

Highest should be 12 months and additional punishment of never being allowed to teach again or community service, probation or somthing.(losing her job)

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by EkunKekere: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin Some guys would actually enjoy this..

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by legitnow: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
EkunKekere:
grin Some guys would actually enjoy this..

13 years old way prick they stand like soldier those days, but no toto. sad
Re: Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by popweezy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Let me cough...

Gbuh! gbuh!

Khhwghhhhh!!! Tue! Tue!!

Some one should remind me of the film sorry of the topic . the first thing I saw seems abnormal
Re: Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by delishpot: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
legitnow:

Bad!

Twenty years 4 wat?

Abi the boy no enjoy am ni?

Even 5 years is too much.

Highest should be 12 months and additional punishment of never being allowed to teach again or community service, probation or somthing.(losing her job)

The boy na underage. He is not allowed to enjoy it
Re: Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by legitnow: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
delishpot:

The boy na underage. He is not allowed to enjoy it

Let us stop all this nonsense talk.

Did u read the messages they were exchanging?

In one, he said, 'u will be my wife in this crazy life'.

Back in those days, if i see this kind aunty, dem go find me for house Oooo

She reply, 'I will give you wateva u want'

Twenty years for dat? That judge must be a sadist.
Re: Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by Korllami007: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by Olorunnim: 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
If Genders were switched in this case y'all would not be talking like this Double standard individuals.
Re: Female Teacher Sentenced To 20yrs In Prison For Having Sex With 13yr Old Student by cowardafonja: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Women are puke.

Imagine the emotional trauma this loose sluut has caused this innocent boy. Worst of it is the other 11 years old boy she asked to stand and watche her indecent act. Who know what the poor boy might be going through now? She won't change. Leaving her after 20 years will endanger the society the more because she might do worse than this. She should be circumcised right there in jail before ever coming out in a way that will remove everything sensitive found in between her legs.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... / South African Ebony Goes Fully Unclad On Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.