Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... (1759 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Hamachi(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
What did your last relationship teach you?....

Me: Don't love,don't trust, just be there let things be!
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by amiibaby(f): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
To love myself first

6 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by bobokeshington: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
lipsrsealed
amiibaby:
To love myself first
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by bobokeshington: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
undecided
Hamachi:

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by akmaldini(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Money buy love..

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Trust this hoes at your own peril..

8 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Avast(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hamachi:

To 4uck as many times as possible.

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Never go too far in trying to satisfy anyone, do things because you want to and not because you are compelled to. Who will stay will stay, nor do pass yourself.

6 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by MissOffpoint(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
I don't know if I can call it a relationship, it was defined. But am very happy with the way it ended.

Don't trust anybody, especially if he tells you, anything that happens, I will marry you.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by AstroG1: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
Trust this hoes at your own peril..

. cheesy wink smiley

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
That relationships are just confusing . My ex was. And so am i. Actually tempted to get back with him. After all the advice here. embarassed
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by cooooooks(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
SOOOOO true.

amiibaby:
To love myself first
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by cooooooks(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
To not take up the sole responsibility of my SO's happiness.

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Hamachi(f): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2019
cooooooks:
To not take up the sole responsibility of my SO's happiness.
What's SO?
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2019
There is nothing like LOVE,only selfish interests.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Colb461: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2019
Don't be compel to do anything just to impressed a lady..just be ur self..if she loves u for who u are she would stay..

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by pleasureosondu(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2019
To love with my head, not with ma heart.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by LONEER(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2019
Never trust anyone
Be ur own squad
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by solidmyk(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gaggi:
Never go to far in trying to satisfy anyone, do things because you want to and not because you are compelled to. Who will stay will stay, nor do pass yourself.
Fact
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Hamachi(f): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
kiss
Fountainofyouth:
There is nothing like LOVE,only selfish interests.
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by cooooooks(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
SO: Significant Other

Hamachi:
What's SO?
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Hamachi(f): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
wink
cooooooks:
SO: Significant Other

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Hamachi(f): 8:30pm On May 31, 2022
kiss
amiibaby:
To love myself first
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Emma2Seconds: 8:46pm On May 31, 2022
Your Money Your Love!!! No Money No Love
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by begoniaa: 8:53pm On May 31, 2022
To bill more magas more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by lavylilly: 9:20pm On May 31, 2022
Avoid NL guys
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Itohanmiwa: 9:26pm On May 31, 2022
All women are the same. You just have to calm down and look for one worth going through the pain for. If person nor learn to tolerate and overlook things, e no fit cope with that gender.
Let love lead! But stay alert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Blaxie: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Never to give humans more than what they deserve.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Hamachi(f): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2022
kiss
Blaxie:
Never to give humans more than what they deserve.
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Blackmoran(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
I learnt the word called, "love" is just an illusion .. The most important thing is respect in any relationship

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by Hamachi(f): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
kiss
Blackmoran:
I learnt the word called, "love" is just an illusion .. The most important thing is respect in any relationship
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?.... by gepeten855: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This Reply From A Boyfriend / Two Girls Fought Dirty Until They Became Naked In Public / Man Who Attempted Suicide Due To Massive Debts Ends Up In More Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.