Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain (4129 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. / How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2010
y me:

i don't think that is normal
sometimes i get the urge to make my Man mad at me for no reason and i just love doing it sometimes grin
it is either she isn't letting out the real her or she wanna get to know you more before doing that
how long have u two been dating?

We've been dating since January this year.
She has always been like this from the start of
our relationship. She sometimes goes of on other people
but not me, so, i wonder why? Am I such an angel? I know
I am not.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by scopedon(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2010
@op

give hot slaps when next u see her and watch her next reaction, wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by InkedNerd(f): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2010
Well, because she likes you. Either that or she just likes being obedient to you. She's probably doing it because she thinks she's pleasing you by going along with everything you say and do. If bothers you so much then leave her alone and find someone else who will yell at you. By the way, don't take scopedon's advice.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by scopedon(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Well, because she likes you. Either that or she just likes being obedient to you. She's probably doing it because she thinks she's pleasing you by going along with everything you say and do. If bothers you so much then leave her alone and find someone else who will yell at you. [b]By the way, don't take scopedon's advice[/b].
    why now smiley, try my method and am sure u will get sharp result cheesy grin
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2010
Imagine not being able to say no when you feel like saying no just to make
the other person happy. That is one of the things she does. And if she says no
and I get angry, she'll just bend to my side.

Could this be a healthy way of building a relationship?
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Omolola1(f): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
Well, she is just a submissive person! she wants to avoid trouble, re u hot tempered?
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by InkedNerd(f): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
jaysay:

Imagine not being able to say no when you feel like saying no just to make
the other person happy. That is one of the things she does. And if she says no
and I get angry, she'll just bend to my side.

Could this be a healthy way of building a relationship?

It could and it couldn't. It depends on the individuals. Have you tried telling her how you feel or asking her why she acts like that?

scopedon:

why now smiley, try my method and am sure u will get sharp result cheesy grin

No, your a bad boy for even suggesting that tongue
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
It is purely abnormal.She simply doesn't have a mind of her own when she's with u.I wonder how that kind of person can complement u when d need arise bcoz i believe 2 good heads is beta dan 1 head.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hmmm! wondering what to do
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by tpiah: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2010
She sometimes goes of on other people but not me

well, this makes it a bit creepy.

i'd have thought maybe it's just her nature, but if she shows emotion with other people-just not with you- then i dont know.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Moralistli(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2010
Don't have much 2 say, but must let dis country lad know herein dat he's exhibitin nothin but his ego,

Meanwhile, aside infidelity, a man shud learn 2 address every other issue amicably.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by joesome1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
Its really strange man, is she a robot?
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2010
I am going to have another open talk about this with her.
I once spoke to her about this, and she told me she can't help
it, that she's just like that (just like a robot, that's not so acceptable).
I'll keep you guys posted.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by InkedNerd(f): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2010
Ok o, waited wait for the update wink
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by kokoletz(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2010
@jaysay da truth me na tell u is Omo dis 1 na koni koni love. RUMOBOLASTICORIGA dnt try 2 look 4 d meaning because dt babe is nt ur babe she is choping a better yam outside ur is jst a screen saver.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Sweetdoct247(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2010
It's either of 2 things. She's either a great pretender or she doesn't have a mind of her own when she's with u on which case I'd say she's PATHOLOGICALLY in love with u. You have to find out which. If it is the later u need to let her know that her opinion really counts and also relate with her in like manner so that she can be herself with u otherwise u'll just be getting married to yourself as there will be no contributions from her to ur future together.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
Sweetdoct247:

It's either of 2 things. She's either a great pretender or she doesn't have a mind of her own when she's with u on which case I'd say she's PATHOLOGICALLY in love with u. You have to find out which. If it is the later u need to let her know that her opinion really counts and also relate with her in like manner so that she can be herself with u otherwise u'll just be getting married to yourself as there will be no contributions from her to your future together.

I can see a lot of sence in what you posted. [color=#770077][/color]

PATHOLOGICALLY inlove with me. I think that is the problem. if she'll never
have a mind of her own, it simply means i'll be getting married to myself. hmmm!
i don#t want that. I have to get to the root of this and get it sorted out. thanks, Doc.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by sessy2(f): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2010
Na wa oh. we dey nice again una go complain. haba!
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by DJA: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2010
Absolutely abnormal and misnormal.Run!RUN!!RUN!!! FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE.Dat seems too much of a plastic lady,whose got a lot to reveal when let in(married).Even Jesus xpressed His anger,He only says don't let anger make u sin.QED.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by nat138: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ Poster,
One thing you should ask yourself is if you are a control freak, because if you are, the babe
just doesn't want any trouble from you for deferring your orders and will rather stay in your goods books.
Or as someone said, she is hopelessly in love.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
nat138:

@ Poster,
One thing you should ask yourself is if you are a control freak, because if you are, the babe
just doesn't want any trouble from you for deferring your orders and will rather stay in your goods books.
Or as someone said, she is hopelessly in love.

Hopelessly in love? I don't think so. Loves me, yes.
I spoke to her friend and neighbour this evening, this is
what she said:
"she is a nice person, she loves people and likes to help, when
I came late from work yesterday (12am) she gave me several missed
calls and was waiting outside for me, I was looking for cash in my office.
"she sympathize with people."
She went on to say I should me with her and spend time
with her in an informal environment and see if her true self will come out. to
check how she'll treat other people.

I'll have to take my time to get to the root of this. search continues,
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
This is easily now.

How does she act to other people? If she is harsh to them then she is just taking her time b4 she reveals her true self to me this are the most dangerous kind.

How does she treat her own people,friends,colleagues etc you will get a clue .

Are you rich? so she is trying to hide her true feelings till when the time is right?
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by 160(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
it is possible she's sincere afterall.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by biola44: 3:24am On Oct 14, 2010
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2010
I have sort through my mind, I think I have been suffering from ego.
She loves me so much that I am not giving any room in my heart. For two
days I gave her time in my heart, its a different ball game now. She's been sincere,
I will give the two of us a chance and she'll come through.

Now that she knows how much I love her too and am relaxed with her, she's acting more
normal. All she wanted was me reassuring her that I love her. We still have some time to proove
what we have for ourself.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
thank you all for your comments, I have seen clearly now.
I love her too, and I just showed it to her and she opening up
little by little, she's not hiding anymore.

I think what she wanted before was re-assurance that I
love her too. We are in a level playing field now. hurray!
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by sms4health: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
What do you want? Only you can decide.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by degubi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
You probably have come across people who have reacted in the way you expect from them that it becomes difficult to understand why someone should have a cool disposition whenever you make effort to annoy them. People like your girl are rare, they may have the capacity to rant, but they choose a better option. Do not be in a haste to see trouble where there is none its better to be with someone who gives you peace than to be with a tyrant.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
degubi:

You probably have come across people who have reacted in the way you expect from them that it becomes difficult to understand why someone should have a cool disposition whenever you make effort to annoy them. People like your girl are rare, they may have the capacity to rant, but they choose a better option. Do not be in a haste to see trouble where there is none its better to be with someone who gives you peace than to be with a tyrant.

Gbam! you are onpoint sir. (same spirit)
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
January 2011

the last response to this post was in October.
I have since then showed my love unbiased to her,
I think, she could not afford to loose me, coming from
the kind of background, a little troubled.

Now we may not be going out together, *break up* I mean.

Family issues. Her family are stunch, and mine, I can handle them,
but I can't turn my back on my family. but she's ready to do that.

I am afraid for her, if she does that, would she live the world alone.

*sobbing* is this the end?
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by deniyor: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2011
Let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by aminalib(f): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2011
marry her and see if she will be the same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) / Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life / Please I Need Your Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.