Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain (4130 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. / How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by 190: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2011
160:

it is possible she's sincere afterall.
shocked shocked shocked

160, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by queensmith: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2011
wow i think there is something wrong with the poster!
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2011
queensmith:

wow i think there is something wrong with the poster!

FREEDOM of expression. If something is wrong with me?

We all have issues to deal with at times, that is why we come here to share.
If I could handle it alone, I would not have shared it.

Things fell apart in April 2011. I could not live with the fact that I would get married
to someone who may TURN her back on her FAMILY.

cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Pins / Please I Need Your Attention / Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.