Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,178 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

We’re Confident To Go Far And Make Nigerians Proud – Iwobi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We’re Confident To Go Far And Make Nigerians Proud – Iwobi (17937 Views)

'I Am Confident To Turn The Situation Around' - Chelsea Keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga / AFCON 2019 : SEE The Abia State Born That Made Nigerians Proud(Photo) / 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Confident To Go Far And Make Nigerians Proud – Iwobi by mediocre(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
RTSC:

So by the time we beat them again this night,You would have to wait for the next afcon to hype them up again.

I remember how they were hyped during the qualifiers.
Sigh, I'm not hyping... just stating facts. I want Nig to win but I can't deny that they've looked like the better team throughout the tournament
Re: We’re Confident To Go Far And Make Nigerians Proud – Iwobi by freshMallam1122: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
tsinzu:
Please make us proud o
Amaka sence spoted... chibueze
Re: We’re Confident To Go Far And Make Nigerians Proud – Iwobi by freshMallam1122: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
fguyy:
Iseee.....
chibueze or Amaka.. Weting be ur name sef...stop pouring liberation here..
Re: We’re Confident To Go Far And Make Nigerians Proud – Iwobi by omotola90(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Micah70:
Nigeria lost. Algeria will take proper care of our madness.

Algeria 2 Vs Nigeria 1
sure win bro.sure win
Re: We’re Confident To Go Far And Make Nigerians Proud – Iwobi by Micah70(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Realist1:

Match wey,match wey, dem never play na im you don dey yarn nonsense.
did you see ur foolishness?
Re: We’re Confident To Go Far And Make Nigerians Proud – Iwobi by Realist1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Micah70:
did you see ur foolishness?

Can you see your unpatriotic devlishness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RB Liepzig Sack Coach Tedesco, Assistant Coaches / Carrick To Lead United Against Arsenal Following Rangnick's Work Visa Issues / Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.