Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Man Wouldn’t Stop Staring At Me In An Occassion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wouldn’t Stop Staring At Me In An Occassion (1322 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wouldn’t Stop Staring At Me In An Occassion by mamagee3(f): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2019
Hi all, I attended an occasion and I was seated on the same table with a man who could not stop staring at me. When he bent over to take photos with family, he turned to look at my face then turned away.

And when I stood up to leave, he turned and was staring.

What could be going on in this man’s head?
Re: Man Wouldn’t Stop Staring At Me In An Occassion by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2019
how to fvck u asap

1 Like

Re: Man Wouldn’t Stop Staring At Me In An Occassion by MrFlavvor(m): 7:32am On Jul 14, 2019
That guy wants to fukc you hard but I pity him because when you go cry out rape na there e go bizzle for im head. Tsk tsk tsk.

1 Like

Re: Man Wouldn’t Stop Staring At Me In An Occassion by modsfucker: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2019
mamagee3:
Hi all, I attended an occasion and I was seated on the same table with a man who could not stop staring at me. When he bent over to take photos with family, he turned to look at my face then turned away.

And when I stood up to leave, he turned and was staring.

What could be going on in this man’s head?

Forget about all the fvcks comments above, as they are coming from immature minds. I think the man has interest in you but he was discouraged from coming to you either because you intimated him by your carriage or he did not see full green light to warrant him approaching you. But from what you said above, I believe you like the man cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Housemates, Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex Last Night (video) / Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men / Most Women Are More Cruel Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.