Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men (1247 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by faith2kool(f): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2019
After 220 frog kisses, this woman made it a point to quit trying to find her prince charming, and instead decided to marry her 6-year-old golden retriever, Logan. Because we all know that men absolutely stink and how lonely and frustrating it is to keep going on Tinder dates that absolutely don’t work. Hey, I get it, dating sites are annoying. BUT is it really that bad that you have to get yourself a canine spouse?

Well, according to 49-year-old Elizabeth Hoad, it definitely is. The former swimsuit model went on live on television to wed her adorable puppy. Hoad, originally from Ascot, Berkshire, was a swimsuit model in the ’80s and had several relationships with famous stars like legendary golfer Seve Ballesteros and Formula One driver James Hunt.

But, after several unsuccessful data over the years, 220 to be exact, and then giving birth to her now 25-year-old son, she decided to marry the only man who has ever been loyal to her. Even if that man has 4 legs, can’t talk, and poops everywhere. Hoad and the lucky pup appeared on “This Morning,” a British morning talk do say their vows…and barks, in front of thousands of viewers.

The woman, who I presume is in midlife crisis, proclaimed her love to her six-year-old golden retriever, saying, “All that I have in my doggy treat cupboard I promise to give to you.” I do have to admit that this pooch is wearing one hell of an outfit. He has a stylish top hat, bow tie, and even a tuxedo tailored for dogs and all. Just look at how handsome he is.

The lucky couple even had specific wedding rings, one for her and a dog-sized golden wristband for him. After Hoad said the two famous words, the officiant then waited for Logan’s response, which in this case was a tail wag. I hope their honeymoon is in a dog-friendly hotel.

The former model rescued Logan just a year ago, after the pup had four traumatic years, being beaten in a utility cupboard. Basically, her excuse for him loving her so much was because of course, she saved him, which we appreciate, but the pup also managed to save her. So after being highly unlucky in love and giving up on finding the one, the pup was it for her.

Hey ladies, what do you say? Should we just delete all men from our lives and marry our dogs instead? Think about it, you will never be jelouse, and will never catch him liking other women’s pictures on the internet.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/13/woman-marries-a-dog-after-220-failed-relationships-with-men/

Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2019
gringringrin I ain't saying nothing
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by Bigflamie(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Peace of mind is everyone's priority.

Enjoy your new home cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Oh life by desree..
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2019
Dogs are loyal no doubt but she's crazy cheesy
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin I ain't saying nothing
You must say ooo, see what you guys have caused cry
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2019
Ariza:
You must say ooo, see what you guys have caused cry
But, how can someone date 220 persons with no yield.... Seriously
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
But, how can someone date 220 persons with no yield.... Seriously
Well at this point, all I can say is.... She married her kind. grin
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Ariza:
Well at this point, all I can say is.... She married her kind. grin
grin And she's happy.. That's it
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
grin And she's happy.. That's it
Aren't we all happy with our kinds? grin
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Ariza:
Aren't we all happy with our kinds? grin
We all are wink
Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by Abfinest007(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2019
men are dog men are dog finally a woman just marry a dog

2 Likes

Re: Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men by NevetsIbot(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2019
I can't seem to get that particular picture out of my head.... Dear Lawd.

She's gorgeous, surely she must have met a man who'd hang in there just to have her banging body....

Yet again.. what do I know

(1) (Reply)

Giving Out 200k To The First 20 People Drop Yoyr Aza / Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles / If Your Girlfriend Dont Beg To Stay With You, She Doesn't Love You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.