Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ (51138 Views)

Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / Why FEC Rejected Amaechi’s N3.7bn Security Proposal - Leaked Memo / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Neoteny(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Elvis778:

stop changing news headlines please
"INEC DENIES HAVING ANY SERVER OF ANY KIND"
that's what happened, they had no server at all, that's what they said,

besides,
what do you say about all the testimonies?
The interviews?
And even the instruction sheets??
Common,
i know your conscience is silently telling you these guys just revealed the truth,
i know the good part of you has come to terms with these facts,

but then that buharistic spirit will keep telling you to defend the defenseless,
until our democracy dies.
I know the possibility that atiku wins this case is just about 20%(cuz ur "MR INTEGRITY" already has all the judicial system in his pocket),
but we Nigerians ain't supposed to sit down and watch an illiterate toil around with the brains of countless educated literates out there,
it's a shame to us all.
I will leave you to argue with your most sincere conscience.

You're a prejudiced and myopic fellow, probably an igboe, because only them spout the sort of nonsensical gibberish you just did.

I won't waste time arguing with people suffering from the combined effects of bigotry and tunnel vision.

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Frankweb92: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2019
You need a website ?
- Graphical work
⁃ 1 year Domain
⁃ Good security with a good secured company system 1 year
⁃ Hosting
⁃ Professional website
⁃ Responsive website
⁃ Direct entry to WhatsApp plugin
And more
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by PassiveNaira: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2019
For sometimes now, headlines have been bordering on
Book Haram
Fulani herdsmen
Zed Regina Daniel
COZA
RUGA
BBNaija
Tribunal

The common letter to them is A
No wonder Buhari has it, Atiku has it even Abacha and Musa Yaradua.

Till we renounce our love for letter A, then we begin to enjoy this country.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by HimName: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2019
Neoteny:

You're a prejudiced and myopic fellow, probably an igboe, because only them spout the sort of nonsensical gibberish you just did.

I won't waste time arguing with people suffering from the combined effects of bigotry and tunnel vision.

Oh my!

This is too much for his consumption naa.

A local IPOB man was caught deeply in pained.

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by IGBOSON1: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:

INEC under the APC govt has simple became a worst embodiment of gross fraud & corruption.

INEC, the judiciary and the legislature are under the control of Buhari and his thugs! I mean, show me any judge born of a woman that would summon the nerve to deliver a judgement against Buhari...whether on his certificate brouhaha or on the 2019 presidential election?

If anyone is dreaming of getting justice against Buhari or changing the socio-economic fortunes of Nigeria either through elections or the national assembly, they had better perish the thought now! The entire apparatus of governance at the centre has been hamstrung and cowed into submission to do Buharis' bidding and nothing else! Your rights stop where Buharis' interest begins....you dey hear me so? wink

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Bossontop:
We've always known dat inec is an extension of apc na.....na today??.......why else would dey have forcefully removed dat onoghen fellow who was d only obstacle on dia way......mtcheewww

The sad thing is dat even with this out in d open nothing will still happen

You think you know how messed up INEC is? Chill... Wait till Kogi state elections... I gave up on INEC after Osun state elections. I foresaw the travesty of February.

APC has buried our democracy, with INEC digging the grave.

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Angelfrost(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Tocynone:
...if this is what you can write after reading this glaring proof/evidence, then Nigeria's future is bleak. With just 5 people like you in a country, then the country is heading for doom. SMH for Nigerian youth

Well, I can't blame him for foretelling Atiku's likely loss... Our judiciary was compromised long before the electoral body.

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by paxonel(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2019
adanny01:

This is deliberate dumbness.

What INEC transmitted was ACCREDITATION DATA not results. The have a server for ACCREDITATION DATA but not for ELECTION RESULTS.

At the heat of election planning, it was not known whether Buhari will sign an electoral amendment or not. INEC made arrangements, if he signs it, well, the manual and card reader has it and it will just be activated. If he doesn't, they will just ignore it and will not deploy facilities towards electronic transmission.

He didn't sign it so the app on the card reader was not activated and the server never used.

It baffles me how the story PDP has fabricated is making sense to some people.
then INEC should allow the tribunal inspect the accreditation data, it's simple.

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Larryndelaw: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2019
jlinkd78:
This well articulated compilation by Thisday ideally is enough to call for a revolution. It's now very clear that our very inept INEC rigged d election. I pray d men of d bench will be courageous enough to order for d inspection of d server and by so doing write their names in gold. If Nigeria must ever move forward we need to be honest to ourselves
You are hiding under your bed and shouting for revolution. Abeg oga stay for front we go follow you.[
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2019
So only votes scored by Atiku and Buhari were transmitted to the server. No voided votes? All accredited votes voted and all other candidates scored zero. Atiku has been scammed.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2019
mabea:
Waiting for nairaland APC Jury to come and tell us how Atiku is wasting his time

Oga any body can write memo and tag it with any agency or parastatals. Computer or even a phone is all you need. Leave politicians to sort themselves
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by jibbish(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
ornicus:
i am ashamed for this day. this is what they have fallen to

no one, no one is disputing the fact that voter accreditation data is stored on a server. the whole purpose of electronic voter accrediation is to ensure that there is a proper record of people who were accredited to vote.

voter accreditation data is not voting data

reno and co are really having fun with the lazy nigerian youth
It goes on to show how gullible Nigerians are.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by peacebe1815: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Even if there is a server, does it back by the Electoral law?
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Codes151(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Whether Atiku loses or not! The real fools and losers are you and I!!

It’s a pity! Look at a country since 1960... see where we are!
Officialgarri:
After Atiku loses this case, I will advice him to sue his lawyers for fraud and deceit grin

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Codes151(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lol.. how do you keep records? Bvn, license, passport, customs, census, etc!

You Dey think at all?
peacebe1815:
Even if there is a server, does it back by the Electoral law?

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by godofuck231: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=80244599][/quote] bing the machines out from there high school students in the us here will trace the server and recover the deleted information, una story too long for nigeria
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by oluwaahmed: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
ornicus:
i am ashamed for this day. this is what they have fallen to

no one, no one is disputing the fact that voter accreditation data is stored on a server. the whole purpose of electronic voter accrediation is to ensure that there is a proper record of people who were accredited to vote.

voter accreditation data is not voting data

reno and co are really having fun with the lazy nigerian youth

Besides, a corps member who served in Ibadan, Oyo state and simply identified herself as Adenike told THISDAY that all the results of the 2019 elections were transmitted to the central server. She added that as Assistant Presiding Officer (APO) during the election, her job was to transmit the result electronically.
According to her, “All the results were transmitted. It is the work of APO to transmit results.”
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by onegig(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nemesis909:
How does the number of people to vote equal the number of people that voted a party?

You have to imagine the number of daft people we have in this country.

Shows you alot dont even know the voting process. How would you count the number of votes for a specific candidate using a card reader when the votes were thumbprinted on a sheet of paper and the card readers were just used as a means of accreditation and not vote counting?

To continously regurgitate this simply shows the level of blind stupidity pervading the country.

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by frankmoney(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Codes151:
Lol.. how do you keep records? Bvn, license, passport, customs, census, etc!

You Dey think at all?
he is right even if there is a server , the electoral law doesn't recognize it as part of the election
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by anonymous1759(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

You think you know how messed up INEC is? Chill... Wait till Kogi state elections... I gave up on INEC after Osun state elections. I foresaw the travesty of February.

APC has buried our democracy, with INEC digging the grave.

Both Apc and pdp are thieves they but made this miserable I don't support anyone. Do you think if Apc starts going to PDP strong hold they won't find loopholes of rigging Let's not deceive ourselves.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by chingymingy: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Buharians will still defend Buhari's rigging as an outright win
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by smirn(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:

INEC under the APC govt has simple became a worst embodiment of gross fraud & corruption.
Is it the result that was sent to a server or the number of those successfully accredited? What is a server? A computer or device that controls another computer or device or a device that send/recieve and store datas. Inec certainly has record(data) of registered voters which can be stored in a server or a computer, now information on the card readers are programmed locally on the individual card reader that is why a card reader meant for a PU cannot be used for another polling units. This alone is a prove that there is no single central data base where data can be transmitted( Put/Get) Moreover in most cases the card readers could not even verify most registered voters particularly their bio datas and these category were cleared manually using the voters register. Now on the issue of result being transmitted to a central computer is not logical and could not be accepted. The final collation of results was done in Abuja with each state returning officer coming to physically present results from their respevtive states. This alone shows that results were not meant to be collated automatically.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Lovelive: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
mabea:
Waiting for nairaland APC Jury to come and tell us how Atiku is wasting his time
Sense dey flow in your veins. Bless you Sir
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Felincous(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
amalab30:
I know people voted Buhari, buh honestly, who would have wanted him to come back the 2nd time, Nigeria under him is not a sweet story.
. U think everyone dey kolo like u ��‍♂️
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by iamjavadem(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Number of voters verified is not number of votes for each candidate. Simple English. They did not transmit election results to server.
Racoon:

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by TruthinAction: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
So, can we access the server now? Victory is very near for Atiku. What other lies do they want to tell?
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by smirn(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Besides, a corps member who served in Ibadan, Oyo state and simply identified herself as Adenike told THISDAY that all the results of the 2019 elections were transmitted to the central server. She added that as Assistant Presiding Officer (APO) during the election, her job was to transmit the result electronically.
According to her, “All the results were transmitted. It is the work of APO to transmit results.”
If truly results were sent to a server why do we have Ward collation, LG collation, states collation and finally collation at Abuja. Just as the card reader is not perfect it will be a disaster to transmit reliable result to central data base using the same card reader. Again who authenticate the acclaimed result sent with the card reader? How do party agent attest their signature electronically to the transmitted result? There is simply no case here.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by smirn(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
paxonel:
then INEC should allow the tribunal inspect the accreditation data, it's simple.
The case before the election court is not about accreditation, its about result.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Ojiofor: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Buhari is not only Jihadist,he is also a fraud.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Elvis778(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Neoteny:

Actually,
you are the bigot here,

quick to state that i am igbo,
well, who cares??
Doesn't change the fact that u are letting the man in Aso use your brain more than you use it yourself,
besides, the consequences knows no igbo nor hausa. neither does it recognize a yoruba lad,
when the consequences comes, it f.u.c.ks us all.......
Moreover, i asked you a question, "What do you say about other evidences? The instruction sheets and the rest"
but you skipped that just to pour out insults that are uncalled for,
doesn't this show you are also trying to cover up the truth??
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Elvis778(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
PVision2020:

The only person not using his/her brain here is you, you'll rather choose to be emotional than rational in your thinking.
Inec has never denied having a server for accredited voters. When you go to Inec office to register for your voters card, your bio data and biometry was captured and stored somewhere, when you get accredited on election day your informations were verified from somewhere. That's the Accreditation (Back-end) server.

The bone of contention here is the pseudo Inec result server.

and the instruction sheets??
The Tv interview??
What do you say about that?
Don't tell me your common sense haven't told you that the combination of the MEMO, the instruction sheets and the TV interview technically proves there is a server....... Not just a server, but either a combined server or a personal result server.

If you ain't thinking like a detective.
Stay off my mentions.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Jabioro: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
tunjijones:

Bros... Which kin English be dis nao
Deadly English that can wound your brain if adequate care is not taken..I salute una...

"Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77