Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ (51405 Views)

LEAKED MEMO: IG Directs Personnel To Work With Military To Stop Protests / Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Yankee101: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Kingosytex:

Sir, it is worse.... worse is the comparative of bad, worser doesn't exist

It should actually be 'the worst'

You use 'worse' when comparing 2 bad things and worst to show the most bad.

You are, therefore, both wrong.

(Enjoy the message they are trying to relate without delving into semantics you do not fully comprehend)
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2019
Buhari is the president of Nigeria, Atiku should try Again After 2023, simple.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Geesaintagape: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2019
Only honesty can save Nigeria
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Kylekent59: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Lol...see these dreamers. Nobody voted for the satanic PDP. God will continue to disgrace PDP in everything they do. Criminals!

Your comment expresses hate. How can you say that "Nobody voted PDP" and "PDP is a devilish party"

You are behaving like a kid whose toys was taken from him.

I wonder the people you mingle with or your friends.

Try and be reasonable and state your facts and not commenting off point.

If an angel came down from heaven and say," those of you that believed the result was doctored should come by my right, while those that believe it wasn't doctored should come by my left"

I know the who Nigerians, would go to the right side,even the Buhari would be the first to go right before anybody else does"

If you recalled, during the results calling, many mistakes were made and that shows that something is wrong with the results.

The painful part is this: our NYSC corpse members minds have been bastardized by APC.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Kingosytex(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Yankee101:

It should actually be 'the worst'

You use 'worse' when comparing 2 bad things and worst to show the most bad.

You are, therefore, both wrong.

(Enjoy the message they are trying to relate without delving into semantics you do not fully comprehend)

It is very obvious that you lack comprehension skills, so i should be the one tutoring you and not the other way round, go back and re-read his comments. He said "this APC government"...

How many governments have ruled the country since the dawn of democracy?

Is it not two? PDP and APC

you may try to reference the pre-democratic era, but was there an INEC then? the answer is NO, though they had other electoral bodies.

Does your own dictionary use the word "worst" when two things are being compared?

1 Like

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Elvis778(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2019
ornicus:
i am ashamed for this day. this is what they have fallen to

no one, no one is disputing the fact that voter accreditation data is stored on a server. the whole purpose of electronic voter accrediation is to ensure that there is a proper record of people who were accredited to vote.

voter accreditation data is not voting data

reno and co are really having fun with the lazy nigerian youth

guess you didn't read the whole article,
the memo shows their is a sever (remember INEC never agreed they have a server of anykind, talk more of one they transmitted results to, this memo shows an INEC server actually exists, use ur brain and understand the write up)
then, the witnesses are testifying they transmitted the results to the server,
a channel's interview also shows an INEC staff enlightening people on how the server works,
and the adhoc instruction sheets also shows the step that teaches them how to transmit their result to the server.
Can't you use your brain and understand a write up for once?
You re just jumping in to defend ur defenseless dumb, scam president.
Am ashamed of my country, really ashamed.
Am ashamed of our youths, people like you will only lead us to doom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2019
Elvis778:

guess you didn't read the whole article,
the memo how's their is a sever (remember INEC never agreed they have a server of anykind, talk more of one they transmitted results to, this memo shows an INEC server actually exists, use ur brain and understand the write up)
then, the witnesses are testifying the transmitted the results to the server, a channel's interview also shows an INEC staff enlightening people on how the server works, and the adhoc instruction sheets also shows the step that teaches them how to transit their result to the server.
Can't you use your brain and understand a write up for once?
You re just jumping in to defend ur defenseless dumb, scam president.
Am ashamed of my country, really ashamed.
Am ashamed of our youths, people like you will only lead us to doom.

Keep on keep on

As long as there are fish brains like you easily misled by reno omokri, we will have our entertainment. Lazy Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by bionixs: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2019
sending that yakubu to jail worth doing. If not now, later. He played with the destiny of over 200 million people just like that
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Elvis778(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2019
kerzhim:
Anybody that believes anything that comes from Reno Omokri will also believe that Atiku is coming, forgeting the fact that Reno was only doing what he's being paid for and in the course of doing his job he has to put up something that will make his employer happy.

I just dey pity what will jam Atiku at the end of all these......
sooo, he forged the memo? And the signature too?
And also the channels interview??

Are you well at all?
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by kerzhim(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Elvis778:

sooo, he forged the memo? And the signature too?
And also the channels interview??

Are you well at all?
grin grin grin are you still alive sha? Inside dis naija......you beta wake up
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Elvis778(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2019
ornicus:

Keep on keep on

As long as there are fish brains like you easily misled by reno omokri, we will have our entertainment. Lazy Nigerian youth.
won't argue with you,
just told u the plain truth,
this country is cursed with daft people like you,
i just wonder how many of your kind are out there,
i wonder how many of your kind are yet to be born,
for we are are sure going down the drain with your kind around us.
Being daft is a sickness, you can be treated today, take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Basher8583: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2019
Tocynone:
I am sorry, don't be offended

You have my deepest apologies for my response to you. Clearly you are a matured and respectable person.
Apologies once again. You have my respect

2 Likes

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by livebyday(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2019
MrsKMT:
Igbo sebi Atiku is cunning[s][/s] no coming

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Basher8583: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
Not all fulanis are killers just as not everyone in SW is a skull miner. Buhari is a killer Fulani while Atiku is not. I stand on the just side.

Still confused and justifying the abject confusion
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Elvis778(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2019
kerzhim:

grin grin grin are you still alive sha? Inside dis naija......you beta wake up
and the owner of the signature is yet to deny it?
The interviewer and the interviewed are yet to deny ever doing such.

my brother,
you are DUMB!

1 Like

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by nasirujj(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Apc rigged and pdp also rigged, but it favoured Apc, if you can swear with your destiny that Pdp didn't at all Pls share, if you agree that pdp and apc rigged like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by bionixs: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2019
tunjijones:

Bros... Which kin English be dis nao
we like am like that
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by gwmlogistic: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2019
naijapips04:
This is by far the worst election in the history of Nigeria.

And those who their future is being destroyed are here applauding the tyranny.

No sir it's not, where were you in 2007?

1 Like

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2019
goldust777:
The only way to settle this once and for all a national rerun of presidential elections the evidence is overwhelming if APC is sure of it self it shouldn't shy away from a rerun let's test buhari approval versus atiku approval and clear this argument once and for all
but ur suggestion can only happen in a clime wherein the people aren't morally bankrupt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Elvis778(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Neoteny:
What a one-sided hatchet job. From "how leaked memo proves existence of INEC's server" the story deviated to the substanceless and empty claims of discordant witnesses who could not provide a single shred of proof to backup their claims.

Also the memo mentions ACCREDITATION data, not voting RESULTS data. Two separate things.

Either Atiku has paid off the author of this rag to surreptitiously plant seeds of doubt in the minds of their readers, or THISDAY is sympathetic to the Cameroonian pretender.
but atleast,
the MEMO has proved INEC has a server right??
Remember INEC denied having any server of any kind.
Can't you use your brain for once??
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Gandollaar(f): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Basher8583:

Still confused and justifying the abject confusion
Not all Yorubas are skull miners. There are good ones among them.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Elvis778(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2019
adanny01:

This is deliberate dumbness.

What INEC transmitted was ACCREDITATION DATA not results. The have a server for ACCREDITATION DATA but not for ELECTION RESULTS.

At the heat of election planning, it was not known whether Buhari will sign an electoral amendment or not. INEC made arrangements, if he signs it, well, the manual and card reader has it and it will just be activated. If he doesn't, they will just ignore it and will not deploy facilities towards electronic transmission.

He didn't sign it so the app on the card reader was not activated and the server never used.

It baffles me how the story PDP has fabricated is making sense to some people.
but atleast,
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Elvis778(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2019
PVision2020:
Nothing in Reno Omokiri's Inec memo revealed that Results were transmitted, the number of accredited voters is all that was transmitted to the server according to the memo.
Accredited voters and Results are two different things.
If Atiku can't argue his case on a polling unit by polling unit bases then he's only chasing shadows.
Atiku will do well by substituting his current lead counsel (Izoukwu) with that of Adeleke (Ikpeazu).
Ikpeazu argued issues and brought in prepared witnesses not this macabre dance Izoukwu is doing.

If Olanipekun can win the Rivers 2015 election for Wike on the bases that Card readers are not enshrined in the constitution, then this server nonsense will be a rollercoaster for him.

You don't face a Wole Olanipekun with all this nonsense, you'll end up being legally raped.
but atleast,
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Neoteny(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2019
Elvis778:

but atleast,

INEC denied having a server dedicated to presidential RESULTS. No one has yet proved that server exists.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Elvis778(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2019
Neoteny:

INEC denied having a server dedicated to presidential RESULTS. No one has yet proved that server exists.
stop changing news headlines please
"INEC DENIES HAVING ANY SERVER OF ANY KIND"
that's what happened, they had no server at all, that's what they said,

besides,
what do you say about all the testimonies?
The interviews?
And even the instruction sheets??
Common,
i know your conscience is silently telling you these guys just revealed the truth,
i know the good part of you has come to terms with these facts,

but then that buharistic spirit will keep telling you to defend the defenseless,
until our democracy dies.
I know the possibility that atiku wins this case is just about 20%(cuz ur "MR INTEGRITY" already has all the judicial system in his pocket),
but we Nigerians ain't supposed to sit down and watch an illiterate toil around with the brains of countless educated literates out there,
it's a shame to us all.
I will leave you to argue with your most sincere conscience.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by madridguy(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2019
Bros please confirm you're the one that called me just now with number start and end with 32. Am asking because the voice sound strange. No vex sir

Firefire:

I greet you sir. Can you drop your number for few seconds and delete thereafter let me call you
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Firefire(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2019
madridguy:
Bros please confirm you're the one that called me just now with number start and end with 32. Am asking because the voice sound strange. No vex sir

grin I drop you sms also...

Try call me on WhatsApp, is cheaper for me both ways... waiting.

1 Like

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Stevenbright(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:
Even the INEC memoir quoted above & made public during the week confirmed its has a functional server which was used as results were loaded into it.

Meanwhile, INEC is yet to issue a rebuttal that the startling discovery is not true after it repeated but shameless denial of same.

Maybe you didn't read it. Go back and read it from beginning to the end and you will understand that was said to have been transmitted to the server is Accreditation data and not Voting data.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by PVision2020(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Elvis778:

but atleast,
The only person not using his/her brain here is you, you'll rather choose to be emotional than rational in your thinking.
Inec has never denied having a server for accredited voters. When you go to Inec office to register for your voters card, your bio data and biometry was captured and stored somewhere, when you get accredited on election day your informations were verified from somewhere. That's the Accreditation (Back-end) server.

The bone of contention here is the pseudo Inec result server.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by adanny01(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Elvis778:

but atleast,

Not a result server like PDP is alledging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.