Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ (51139 Views)

Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / Why FEC Rejected Amaechi’s N3.7bn Security Proposal - Leaked Memo / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by nototribalist: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2019
Inec chairman is the richest fraudster right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by dante0147: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2019
Bubari and APC ARE ROGUES!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by sexdoll: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:

INEC under the APC govt has simple became a worser embodiment of gross fraud & corruption.

your grammar is worsest!

2 Likes

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by swizzdre(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:

INEC under the APC govt has simple became a worser embodiment of gross fraud & corruption.
was about to take you seriously till I saw 'worser'
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2019
let me buy land
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by goldust777: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2019
The only way to settle this once and for all a national rerun of presidential elections the evidence is overwhelming if APC is sure of it self it shouldn't shy away from a rerun let's test buhari approval versus atiku approval and clear this argument once and for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Tocynone(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
After Atiku loses this case, I will advice him to sue his lawyers for fraud and deceit grin

...if this is what you can write after reading this glaring proof/evidence, then Nigeria's future is bleak. With just 5 people like you in a country, then the country is heading for doom. SMH for Nigerian youth

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by drskyfly007(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2019
goldust777:
The only way to settle this once and for all a national rerun of presidential elections the evidence is overwhelming if APC is sure of it self it shouldn't shy away from a rerun let's test buhari approval versus atiku approval and clear this argument once and for all
Where is the money for rerun Instead the billions should be used for more pressing needs in the country..

They shud just declare next in position winner, if they decide to cancel the elections.

1 Like

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by adecz: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2019
angry angry

INEC has forced a rejected,
non performing, clueless, herdsmen
president on us.

We gave him a chance in 2O15
He Fukkkd up big time.

We rejected him in 2O19.
But, INEC forced him & his herdsmen
on us.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2019
i am ashamed for this day. this is what they have fallen to

After several weeks of accusation, counter accusation, as well as denial, a recently leaked memo of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has revealed that the commission transmitted voter accreditation data during the 2019 presidential elections from Smart Card Readers (SCR) to a central server, as claimed by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

no one, no one is disputing the fact that voter accreditation data is stored on a server. the whole purpose of electronic voter accrediation is to ensure that there is a proper record of people who were accredited to vote.

voter accreditation data is not voting data

reno and co are really having fun with the lazy nigerian youth

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Basher8583: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2019
naijapips04:
This is by far the worst election in the history of Nigeria.

And those who their future is being destroyed are here applauding the tyranny.

Sore loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Tocynone(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2019
naijapips04:
This is by far the worst election in the history of Nigeria.

And those who their future is being destroyed are here applauding the tyranny.

God bless you. The future is bright with people like you
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Masama: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2019
Inec have proven themselves to be dishonest and biased in favour of Buhari, how can they be trusted to have done a honest job in the 2019 elections?
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by MrsKMT(f): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2019
Igbo sebi Atiku is cunning[s][/s] no coming
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Gandollaar(f): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2019
It will not augur well for everyone that collaborated with inec to foist the disaster called buhari on Nigerians.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by mvem(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2019
Dpharisee:
The major annoyance is seeing Yoruba Muslims telling us about Buharis integrity even after all these revelations, I feel they are just using Taqqiya on us

That's why he wants the Senate to quickly rubber stamp his CNN appointee as substantive before the matter gets to Supreme Court shocked
what is taqqiya?
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Chukwurah003: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2019
PDP and silly propaganda. Next please. Loser!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by kerzhim(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Anybody that believes anything that comes from Reno Omokri will also believe that Atiku is coming, forgeting the fact that Reno was only doing what he's being paid for and in the course of doing his job he has to put up something that will make his employer happy.

I just dey pity what will jam Atiku at the end of all these......

2 Likes

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Basher8583: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Tocynone:
...if this is what you can write after reading this glaring proof/evidence, then Nigeria's future is bleak. With just 5 people like you in a country, then the country is heading for doom. SMH for Nigerian youth
You are a lazy youth.
and I'm sure you're either struggling to enter school or you are in a school and struggling to find a way of graduating because you are dvmb

Nairaland encourages every category of mind to have a say. Both knowledgeable and m0r0ns.
You are one of the m0r0ns

4 Likes

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Chukwurah003: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
It will not augur well for everyone that collaborated with inec to foist the disaster called buhari on Nigerians.

Lol...see these dreamers. Nobody voted for the satanic PDP. God will continue to disgrace PDP in everything they do. Criminals!

2 Likes

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by princeSammyz: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Now my question is does the card reader actually transmit results or accreditation data? If the case is the later, server evidence proves little or nothing, especially with the room for manual accreditation.

2 Likes

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by SillyMods: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:

INEC under the APC govt has simple became a worst embodiment of gross fraud & corruption.
Ignorance is an incurable disease.

Number of accredited voters with the card reader isn't same as transmitting voting result/pattern to a server.

Dull people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Halagoorani: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Nawa o
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by MrsKMT(f): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Atiku is just deceiving these ppl. He is just trying to buy more immunity time for himself... Which is going to end anyway eventually.. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:

INEC under the APC govt has simple became a worst embodiment of gross fraud & corruption.

INEC under the APC govt has simply become an embodiment of gross fraud & corruption.

"Worst" is a superlative form of comparison. Not applicable here bro
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:

Inec "VOTERS VERIFIED" (voters are the people that casted votes) Not votes casted. They are two different things. Smart cards are used to verified voters card and it is called voters verification exercise before the voters casted his/her vote(s) manually. I was a PO in 2011 elections and same method that was used then was still used in 2019. Are you not verified before casting votes?

1 Like

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Drabeey:
Professor Atthairu Jega for Nigeria president 2023. The man get mind.

Drabeey was here
Jega? undecided
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by fredoooooo: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Happy Wailing Sunday PDP and co grin

Cameroon server, Naija server abi Nigeria server , una go tey for court . grin grin
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Tocynone(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Basher8583:

You are a lazy youth.
and I'm sure you're either struggling to enter school or you are in a school and struggling to find a way of graduating because you are dvmb

Nairaland encourages every category of mind to have a say. Both knowledgeable and m0r0ns.
You are one of the m0r0ns
If you ever achieve the feat I have today, I'm sure you won't be here writing this. You are a frustrated youth and depressed
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by ridbell01(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Many of the Atiku supporters are daft I swear in the Presidential election some results were transmitted to the server 3_ 4 days after election and you think the APC will allow that to stand in court? When you have your party agents all over the polling booth on the election day, when you have the results of the PB duly signed by your party agents while cant you collate that, use it in your case why are you people toying with your sympathisers brain

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.