Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ (51368 Views)

LEAKED MEMO: IG Directs Personnel To Work With Military To Stop Protests / Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by paxonel(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
smirn:

The case before the election court is not about accreditation, its about result.
if there is server for accreditation certainly, there is server for result.

Previous elections never used server for accreditation, contents of card readers were never transmitted through the internet until 2019.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by frankson1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
ornicus:
i am ashamed for this day. this is what they have fallen to

no one, no one is disputing the fact that voter accreditation data is stored on a server. the whole purpose of electronic voter accrediation is to ensure that there is a proper record of people who were accredited to vote.

voter accreditation data is not voting data

reno and co are really having fun with the lazy nigerian youth

It appears that you are the ONLY intelligent person I've seen in this thread.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by PVision2020(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Elvis778:

and the instruction sheets??
The Tv interview??
What do you say about that?
Don't tell me your common sense haven't told you that the combination of the MEMO, the instruction sheets and the TV interview technically proves there is a server....... Not just a server, but either a combined server or a personal result server.

If you ain't thinking like a detective.
Stay off my mentions.
I wouldn't have mention someone like you in the first place, you quoted me first.
Check my posts kid, there is a threshold of IQ required to converse with me, when you've attain the threshold, you can come over for tutelage.
Detective Jack Bauer... lol
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by tuniski: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
adanny01:

PDP should ask to inspect Accreditation server. Am sure they will be given access.

When PDP asked for result server and they know in the back of their heads that that which they ask for is not available and the one which is available they ignore, its just mischief.

PDP ask to inspect the server. There is no separate server for results and accreditation. It is a central server that house all INEC's data. PDP for access to the central Server.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Realist2: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
INEC that is supposed to be neutral and unbiased umpire to strengthen Nigeria democracy has become an appendage and arm of APC to rig and manipulates elections for APC. Very very unfortunate.
Which way forward Nigeria?
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Dpharisee: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
mvem:
what is taqqiya?

Taqiyya is dissimulation or intentionally lying or falsifying your beliefs in order to avoid persecution, it also means lying if the aim is to promote Islam. It says that Allah will forgive such lies since it aims at promoting Islam.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Oludon20: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Why is it difficult for people to understand that there is a difference between Accreditation data and results of election?. The memo directs the forwarding of accreditation data not election results. So INEC is right by saying that they did not have any server for 2019 election results. The question is if INEC according to the Memo has server for Accreditation how did Atiku get results from Accreditation server?
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by mvem(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dpharisee:

Taqiyya is dissimulation or intentionally lying or falsifying your beliefs in order to avoid persecution, it also means lying if the aim is to promote Islam. It says that Allah will forgive such lies since it aims at promoting Islam.
....please only Shiites believe and practise taqqiya....sunni Muslims don't practise taqqiya. I know this very well. I am surprise how everyone now says taqqiya as if its a new word becayse they just recently know about it, also the misinformation about it. Taqqiya is unknown to sunnis
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Akpan107(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:
Even the INEC memoir quoted above & made public during the week confirmed its has a functional server which was used as results were loaded into it.

Meanwhile, INEC is yet to issue a rebuttal that the startling discovery is not true after it repeated but shameless denial of same.
During the Elections in Akwa Ibom State, the apc accused the INEC of working with the PDP...

The Akwa Ibom State INEC REC replied the apc by saying ; You all have your delegates with us, the results are there for you to see, but if you're ok with, the results are also on our SERVER.

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by freshMallam1122: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
stories for the gods..another write-up from Reno monkey an his PDP animals to console them self.. because as for us.. we are done with PDThief

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by freshMallam1122: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Realist2:
INEC that is supposed to be neutral and unbiased umpire to strengthen Nigeria democracy has become an appendage and arm of APC to rig and manipulates elections for APC. Very very unfortunate.
Which way forward Nigeria?
ooo it's now u really undastand the word bias so for the pass 16years u never really knew what it means abi.. when PDP an IWU was doing his magic. I pity u.. u still have a long way to go.. Abeg go ariaria market go sell okirika

Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by isnovic(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Reno dat quid non abet.
Reno killing them APC since 1800.

This is one RenoLeak they will struggle to counter.

Server address and MAC ADDRESS is just too much Hard evidence to dispute.

What INEC chair, and all the executives should preparing for jail time or mob linching.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by freshMallam1122: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oludon20:
Why is it difficult for people to understand that there is a difference between Accreditation data and results of election?. The memo directs the forwarding of accreditation data not election results. So INEC is right by saying that they did not have any server for 2019 election results. The question is if INEC according to the Memo has server for Accreditation how did Atiku get results from Accreditation server?
my brother some people can't just read with understanding... they think is poem or rhymes.. PDP just pile up the woe for it's self... they are grazy.. they practice rigging in Nigeria for 16 good years.. using IWU an thier Co brothers..then it was normal to them.. just because it not favouring u again it's now a crime.. those animals call PDP kept us here.. an yet they are shouting with thier wild mouth Open
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Codes151(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Well! Lemme stay on my lane for now! We learn everyday
frankmoney:
he is right even if there is a server , the electoral law doesn't recognize it as part of the election
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by ugotex85: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Unfortunately we the common masses who feel the heat of this maladministration and daytime robbery of our mandate, instead of protesting, we have allowed the cabal to divide us along ethnic and religious lines. Instead of facing the political class who are our problem, we are facing fellow citizens. Truly, There was a Country!
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by veesion: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
After Atiku loses this case, I will advice him to sue his lawyers for fraud and deceit grin

Your MUMU never do
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by tribalism(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
I have always known that the truth can not be covered for too long. Truth is the way forward. Can the judiciary be so? Let's watch and see.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Yunus2012(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2019
jlinkd78:
This well articulated compilation by Thisday ideally is enough to call for a revolution. It's now very clear that our very inept INEC rigged d election. I pray d men of d bench will be courageous enough to order for d inspection of d server and by so doing write their names in gold. If Nigeria must ever move forward we need to be honest to ourselves

Yes now. Atikulated compilation.without stating how the witnesses were cross-examined. How their stories were punctured.
Re: How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ by Yunus2012(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2019
freshMallam1122:
my brother some people can't just read with understanding... they think is poem or rhymes.. PDP just pile up the woe for it's self... they are grazy.. they practice rigging in Nigeria for 16 good years.. using IWU an thier Co brothers..then it was normal to them.. just because it not favouring u again it's now a crime.. those animals call PDP kept us here.. an yet they are shouting with thier wild mouth Open

And for national dailies to be towing the same line! ���

Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / Hunger Protest: Price Of Perishable Foodstuff Crashes In Lagos / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video)