Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,203 members, 7,867,493 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22296 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2007
It is very obvious that the purpose of this thread has been defeated.  

Was it created as a smokescreen for vandetta? cool

An insensate and heartless policy of picking on each other would lead us no where lipsrsealed

When it all started, I thought it was just a joke, soon the paradoxes became the norm rather than the exception.

I'm still chilling with a bottle of beer watching this theatre of the absurd. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2007
Shaking am heading and walking out of the thread
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by damsol(f): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
hey sweetie
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2007
hey girl how you dey, long time no see
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by damsol(f): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
am good,i know.how re u?re u attending summer school?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2007
yes oh sad sad sad sad i don't even know why am doing this to myself cry cry cry cry. but it will be over June 29, btw i can't wait to Naija cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by damsol(f): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2007
Omo Eko:

yes oh sad sad sad sad i don't even know why am doing this to myself cry cry cry cry. but it will be over June 29, between i can't wait to Naija cheesy cheesy cheesy

i love this summer,what class re u taking?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2007
Econ 315- LABOR ECONOMICS

English 202D - Business Writing
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2007
Be specific who you're referring to

And if I say you? What happens?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2007
fynewaka:

And if I say you? What happens?
Listen go somewhere else and fight your battle angry angry angry angry

IGNOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2007
Omo Eko:

yes oh sad sad sad sad i don't even know why am doing this to myself cry cry cry cry. but it will be over June 29, between i can't wait to Naija cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm jealous gurl!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2007
Omo Eko:

Listen go somewhere else and fight your battle angry angry angry angry

IGNOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey! I know you don't want to do it with me. Cos there wouldn't be any need to deploy weapons from my arsenal on you. I know you can't come close at all.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
Get a life and Bleep off angry angry angry angry damn.

WFT is wrong with youself!!!!**rubbish** angry angry

WTF are you trying to proof angry angry angry undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by tafari(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2007
the stage is getting set for the 3rd nairaland war
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2007
would yall niggas & niggettes stop fightin. tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2007
Omo Eko:

Get a life and mess off angry angry angry angry damn.

WFT is wrong with youself!!!!**rubbish** angry angry

WTF are you trying to proof angry angry angry undecided

Hey! I'm not ready to correct any grammatical blunder here, so try as much as possible to be accurate, if otherwise be brief. Your grammer gives me nightmare.

Your grammer can't pass Toefl or sat, then I wonder the summer school in the US you are gloating about on nairaland.

I have a strong feeling that you are somewhere close to Munshin or Agege.

Do I need to prove anything for an imbecilic laggard? Not in the character of fynewaka.

I'm ready to play host to you, common!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2007
Nigga plz, jobless fool.

Bleep OFF
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
omo-eko, don't let these drunkards bully you o. just stop wahalaing yourself.

omg did u just use the N word. where are your mannrs.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by snazzydawn(f): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2007
okay please let us stop spamming this thread and be serious. These pics are off da hook. Never knew we had such cuties here. Could have voted for all but I had to go with debosky.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2007
fekuti:

omo-eko, don't let these drunkards bully you o. just stop wahalaing yourself.
Yes you are right jare cheesy cheesy cheesy. btw how you dey
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by tafari(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ fyne waka, be a gentleman, resist the temptation to fire your missiles
@ ferlie, how you dey?
@ omo eko, be a good ambassador
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2007
fynewaka:

Hey! I'm not ready to correct any grammatical blunder here, so try as much as possible to be accurate, if otherwise be brief. Your grammer gives me nightmare.

Your grammer can't pass Toefl or sat, then I wonder the summer school in the US you are gloating about on nairaland.

I have a strong feeling that you are somewhere close to Munshin or Agege.

Do I need to prove anything for an imbecilic laggard? Not in the character of fynewaka.

I'm ready to play host to you, common!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  Poo shocked shocked shocked

mi o je gba!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2007
how i dey. i'm just thizzin, and hittin a stoge.
what did mcdoe say i do to you, why does he want my messenger?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2007
snazzydawn:

okay please let us stop spamming this thread and be serious. These pics are off da hook. Never knew we had such cuties here. Could have voted for all but I had to go with debosky.
hey snazzy u are very welcome, and i happen to be one of your fans ooooo wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2007
All this fun without me cry cry cry angry

Greetings people, cheesy cheesy

Hello darling, partner in thread kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by snazzydawn(f): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2007
@chiefoh thanks. Didn't know I still have "fans". I don old finish. cheesy would have voted for you but we are only allowed 1 vote.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2007
fekuti:

how i dey. i'm just thizzin, and hittin a stoge.
what did mcdoe say i do to you, why does he want my messenger?
I think it's about the message on the obituary site for michelle, someone lighted a candle for her using your name and my grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2007
I think it's about the message on the obituary site for michelle, someone lighted a candle for her using your name and my
lol ohhh ptiu. the spamming maggot abi. abeg ignore that nonsense.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2007
fekuti:

lol ohhh ptiu. the spamming creepy-crawlie abi. abeg ignore that nonsense.
yes oh wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2007
snazzydawn:

@chiefoh thanks. Didn't know I still have "fans". I don old finish. cheesy would have voted for you but we are only allowed 1 vote.

old ke? in the undying words of Aretha, A rose is still a rose, Babygirl, you are still a flower!
Its ok if u did'nt vote for me, hope you are still winning on the queen of N L thread wink wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by snazzydawn(f): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ chiefoh no I am not winning because I am not contesting grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.