Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,551 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22297 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
@busygirl
Am your pal so tell me his age joooooooooo kiss kiss kiss btw how was work

ChieFoH:

My age cheesy ? Just call me Older and wiser! wink
@ Busygirl
abeg na? don't blow ma cover like this na? let me play with this self acclaimed "lagos child" a little grin grin
This are are reason why i don't date small boys like you tongue wink wink, when i act a well mature guy his age, he will answer me without asking back to many question.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
anywayz the brother is just 24. . grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
Omo work was fine jare. .
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2007
busygirl:

anywayz the brother is just 24. . grin
It's obvious wink wink wink acting like a little boy tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
busygirl:

Omo work was fine jare. .
That good so when are u going to bed or no work tomm
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
If u want to be a  self motivated, focus oriented succesful young lady, u should not have so much time for nl, you cannot do nl and excel in your studies with flying colors. . .  summer school wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
says who? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2007
ChieFoH:

If u want to be a self motivated, focus oriented succesful young lady, u should not have so much time for nl, you cannot do nl and excel in your studies with flying colors. . . summer school wink wink wink

LOL u re funny sha but on the real i haven't be on NL like i use to becos have been busy but today both classes was cancelled so am chilling now, btw i NL doesn't stop moi from doing what i got to do.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2007
haywhy:

says who? grin grin
abi oh, help me ask am
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
You people are funny sha, if i don't come online you guys will complain and when i do your complain grin grin grin i can't satisfy people sha
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ busygirl
angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ Omo-eko, I'll be going. Work starts by 12:00- 8:00pm. .
@ ChiefOH, Dont be suprised. I saw your hi5 profile page.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ chiefoH. . . . Pele. .I'm sorry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2007
busygirl:

I'll be going. Work starts by 12:00- 8:00pm. .

Na wa oh, take it easy

@ ChiefOH, Dont be suprised. I saw your hi5 profile page.
no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i saw it too
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2007
Oh jeeez! that hi5 is just a serious Expozay  angry

b tw whats ur own addy on hi5
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
I just have to keep myself busy. I can't bear staying at home till september
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
Miss Reading 2007, I have a free ticket oo & I don't mind coming to spending 15 to Reading from Slough wink wink Don't call me FFO oo

BTW how many friends can I bring, my 11 daughters would be coming too! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2007
busygirl:

I just have to keep myself busy. I can't bear staying at home till september
I fell you jare wink wink wink but don't over work

ChieFoH:

Oh jeeez! that hi5 is just a serious Expozay angry

b tw whats your own addy on hi5
ME NO GET HI5 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2007
@haywhy

You have 11 daughters shocked shocked shocked shocked i know u're joking
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2007
hahahaha! A lazy guy like me, everybody dey work, I just sleep That's why I need to marry some1 like busy gurl so I can be a stay at home dad, watch TV & all that grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2007
Busygirl where you dey, come answer haywhy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2007
This are are reason why i don't date small boys like you   , when i act a well mature guy his age, he will answer me without asking back to many question.

oh puleeease! FYI i can't date a 21 yr old either my jnr sis will first have my head for dinner, plus learn to construct simple english statements, it will help u go a long way wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2007
Most peeps don't take NL vocabulary serious excluding some & they make very harsh blunders!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2007
haywhy oo serious
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
Its so unfortunate!!! its very bad and does nt speak well of you undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2007
Its not so unfortunate, its highly unfortunate! And what about people that make yoruba/hawusa/Igbo blunders? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
haywhy:

Its not so unfortunate, its highly unfortunate! And what about people that make yoruba/hawusa/Igbo blunders? undecided undecided undecided

haywhy why na? haywhy why u go talk like dis na? haywhy ur brain dey haywire? i go just act like say i no see that post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2007
ChieFoH:

oh puleeease! FYI i can't date a 21 yr old either my jnr sis will first have my head for dinner, plus learn to construct simple english statements, it will help u go a long way wink
I will write just like i want on NL angry angry angry sad, you can be my English tutor!!!!! shiooooooooo

When you correct your own grammer come back and teach me. rubbish

Remember the Bible says "Take the beam out of your own eye, before you attempt to do so to your brother.

haywhy:

Most peeps don't take Nairaland vocabulary serious excluding some & they make very harsh blunders!
Abi oh, it's just a public forum grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2007
omo-eko, hope you're hearing from cute-ass. . .my regards to her
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 12:14am On Jun 05, 2007
busygirl:

omo-eko, hope you're hearing from cute-ass. . .my regards to her
Yes my sister am even talking to her right now, will send your regard to her wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Adurangba(f): 3:40am On Jun 05, 2007
I can swear on my oko that OmoEko and Cute-Ass are the same person. To be exposed soon. - Watch out.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 5:05am On Jun 05, 2007
damn i missed this SEX OFFENDER, would have been the right time to lay off his hunch back,

well we still meet again

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.